• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

Bru

HOLY SHITE! Wow. Only a troll or fanboy can not be impressed by this. The game is running 4K 60fps with HDR and supersampling on a $500 box. Granted, this isn't the most graphically demanding games on the block, but it is no slouch either.

Blimey! That looks incredible.

Somebody needs to send that TF2 footage over to the Gadget Show. Their 'Tamed Gamer' couldn't see an improvement with 1X AC Origins sat a foot away from the screen. Maybe this will blow away the cataracts.

sinnergy

Blimey! That looks incredible.

Somebody needs to send that TF2 footage over to the Gadget Show. Their 'Tamed Gamer' couldn't see an improvement with 1X AC Origins sat a foot away from the screen. Maybe this will blow away the cateracts.

Nah, put no effort in people like that,not worth the time.
We will know it and play the machine.

solis74

great news!

Our Xbox One X coverage is now live. Quite a few pics and comparisons included. Assassin's Creed Origins and Halo 3 have impressed us the most...

https://www.gamespew.com/2017/11/just-noisy-xbox-one-x/

I couldn't quite believe my ears to be honest. After listening to the loud whirrs of my PlayStation 4 Pro and the muffled hum of an Xbox One S, I expected the Xbox One X to maybe sit comfortably between the two, but it is noticeably quieter than both. Maybe I've just got a good unit, but during normal operations it is inaudible.

FZW

Loud whirs of the PS4 Pro?

What? I have all the systems. (Multiples of many)... My Pro is quiet as hell.

idk the majority have said its a not a quiet console at all.

I dont have one but considering how loud my PS4 is, i can't imagine a pro being quiet.

My pro is quiet with unmatched games or when running boost mode only, but patched games like Horizon are LOUD. The fan noise is horrible in some games that are pro patched and really push the system.

This is a French Article showing the difference owners of 1080p TV's will see with xbox x.

scroll to the pictures and use the sliders, such a big difference!

716db337-9415-47ac-9114-be7dbf38677e_text_hi.gif

ElNino

Loud whirs of the PS4 Pro?

What? I have all the systems. (Multiples of many)... My Pro is quiet as hell.
My Pro can get pretty loud at times, but it's really inconsistent. Everybody's Golf for whatever reason sends it into overdrive, particularly when viewing the menu. It's definitely louder than my Xbox One S, so if the X is around (or quieter) than that I'll be happy.

solis74

When will the patches for X start rolling out? Digital Foundry said there aren't any at the moment.

they have already, I have four of my owned titles patched already waiting for the x, there are more but not that I own. MS will pick up the roll out everyday with upto70 being ready by next week.

solis74

As it was on the Pro before a patch. Geez. Calm yourself lol

I think it had issues in that area.

PS4 Pro operates at 30fps for the most part. However stress areas involving heavy alpha effects run worse on PS4 Pro by an obvious delta. Taking our Crookback Bog test as an example, we're looking at a divide up to five frames per second - that's 25fps versus the 30fps we get on a base PS4. Running through alpha-heavy marshes at speed, PS4 Pro clearly struggles to resolve double the pixel output of a regular PS4 with these effects overlayed. The net result is a consistent gap, and even arriving to the town at the centre, it continues to run at around 25fps.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/d...3-on-ps4-pro-deliver-a-top-tier-4k-experience

who cares?? this is an xbox thread...so what? Its exciting for those who played it on the Xbox.

Why would him being excited for something bother you?? very troll-like behavior.

Be more excited about the patched version being 4k And 30fps i would say. Not troll like. Just a realist who is looking forward to his one x arriving Tuesday.

FZW

Be more excited about the patched version being 4k And 30fps i would say. Not troll like. Just a realist who is looking forward to his one x arriving Tuesday.

you're telling him what to be excited about? come on... if that's what excites him, more power to him.

The first article you linked says the following:

"All games compatible with the Xbox One that haven’t been patched to make use of the console’s power – including Xbox 360 and original Xbox releases – benefit from enhanced texture filtering and forced v-sync."

What exactly will "forced v-sync mean? I'm a big fan of "The Golf Club 2" on both the XBox One and the PC, If it means forced at 30 FPS in TGC 2, I'm sure I won't be impressed, based on my experience with how much better 60 FPS feels on the PC version. When I see forced v-sync, it means it will either force it to 30 FPS or 60 FPS. The question is this, how does the "X" decide which v-sync level is it going to force it to?

I'm starting to think I wish we had the option not to force v-sync on the X, and just allow the system to seek its highest frame rate, screen tearing or not. I find that screen tearing is not a problem in The Golf Club 2, when I have v-sync disabled in the game's options.

f@luS

More than a member.
Forza 7 patch is Up

Game isn’t showing in enhanced tab but the patch is for that. Strange

Top Bottom