• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

Current list of Xbox One X Enhanced games that are available right now. 41 of them & that number should grow to around 70 by the 7th.

DNvokNfX0AAVYMe.jpg

AC: Origins not showing up on mine. Even though it's only a 1.8 gb patch.

ACH1LL3US

So watching this video they try Daytona USA Xbox 360 on the Xbox One X and it now has 16x AF! No longer do we have blurry road textures!!

Isamu!!!

I cant tell if it is running higher then 720p though as I dont speak German, here is the youtube link:

https://youtu.be/j82JoQ62jnY

Can Daytona still be purchased digitally?

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Patch isn't out despite the post earlier

Patch is out. Has been.

If i unplug my external drive it pops up in my ready to download undet x enhanced. But for whatever reason it won't pop up even though the lastest patch is downloaded. Maybe I'll give it a redownload once my bandwidth cap resets lol.

Dabanton

One of the reasons I had little interest in backwards compatibility was that the games just looked like shit.

With the enhancements they have given older games new life.

I can't wait to see how good Fallout 3 looks.
A resolution boost goes a long way for me.

It's an amazing achievement. A lot of companies will be able to resell older games and have them look good without the need for 'remastering'.

Yes it's in the OP of this thread homie.

lol thanks I was getting ansty.

Space_nut

So just found out that the PC versoin of Forza 7 wasn't even using all of the features that the Xbox One X version has. It was just patched. So the comparison DF did wasn't even the fullest Xbox One X/PC can do :)

gossi

Current list of Xbox One X Enhanced games that are available right now. 41 of them & that number should grow to around 70 by the 7th.

DNvokNfX0AAVYMe.jpg

I’ve no idea who produced this list, but it absolutely is not accurate. Most of the titles on the list do not have Xbox One X patches available. Eg ACO, COD etc etc etc.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I’ve no idea who produced this list, but it absolutely is not accurate. Most of the titles on the list do not have Xbox One X patches available. Eg ACO, COD etc etc etc.

ACO and COD both have patches. ACO hit last Thursday/early Friday and COD hit today apparently.

Is there a way to search enhanced games in the store?

I know your own Games List and 'Ready to Install' does - but a specific store section would be great.

Can i ask a clarifying question?

Games that aren't receiving an enhanced patch will still receive some kind of improvement in quality?

Apologies if this is a stupid question

munroe

Good news everyone! The patch you have been waiting for has been released!

Slime rancher is now an Xbox One X Enhanced title!!!

MilkyJoe

DNvokNfX0AAVYMe.jpg

OK something is up, I have 4 Xbox One X Enhanced games on my drop down;
Dead Rising 4
killer Instinct
Oblivion
Rise of the Tomb Raider

Clicking through my games checking "assets installed" I have Scorpio assets installed in the below;

Project Cars 1
Cod Ww2
DOOM
Gears of War ultimate edition
Forza Horizon 3
Forza 6

Anyone got any idea what is going on here?

Top Bottom