• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

Nowise10

Anyone else have their Amazon US order history page say "Xbox One X 1TB Console" after ordering the Scorpio edition and has the delivery say "We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

Yup. Just assuming changing the names takes a bit to update.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Pre-ordered the Scorpio edition off Amazon but will cancel as soon as I can get one from GameStop..I'm trading One S in for the X.

WadeitOut

The good news: I finally got mine pre-ordered on Amazon.

The bad news: I just realized that I accidentally choice "gift card" as my return method on the $100 item I returned to Amazon the other day lol.

Is Prime 2-Day shipping enough for release date, or do I need to do 1-day for $3.99 in US?

Prime 2 day has always been changed to release date for me.

Don't even care for the Scorpio Graphic. Just gonna walk into my GS tomorrow and preorder since there on that BS right now haha. This aint gonna sell out

Anyone else have their Amazon US order history page say "Xbox One X 1TB Console" after ordering the Scorpio edition and has the delivery say "We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."
My order explicitly says Scoripo Edition.

JaggedSac

Got one from Amazon. To be honest, I would have preferred the non special edition one, but whatevs. I have an elite controller and the box cant be seen anyway.

thenameDS

Got my Amazon UK pre-order! Cannot wait until November, but wish this special version was released earlier and with a 2TB. Like they did with the S.

charpunk

Gamestop put up something about the XBOX ONE X on their homepage but when you click it just says sign up for more details

Saw that too, and another picture saying GET ONE NOW FREE SHIPPING FOR POWER UP MEMBERS and the link went to the same page about signing up for info. Now it's gone.

Colbert

Banned
Pheww ...

eCzQPPp.png

Top Bottom