• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

indie24

Just pre-ordered on Amazon UK and Very.co.uk for it's 12 month interest free option. How do you get one from Game.co.uk for launch day collection as it doesn't give you an option online?

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Got 2, one for my brother and 1 for me, Amazon and Best Buy. Fuck yeah!

Question..with gamestop I used my credit but it still says Your remaining order total is $7.38
So since Ive never done this before on gamestop.com do I have to put in another credit card underneath want to be sure my gamestop credit is applied for the order just what I have remaining goes on my credit card. I wonder for black friday if they will have better deals for this console

Any reputable Spanish retailers got pre-orders up yet? I'm keeping an eye on Amazon and Xbox, but still not up yet. Must be a mañana mañana thing!

They're trying not to send people away, she's saying it might take a few minutes to hours to update. Their system is not showing preorders available.

Somebody with you in line? Seriously, if it's going to be a while take my advice if they aren't doing it already, have someone go get some cases of bottled water, don't open the cases, take them in and ask if you or they can hand them out to everyone.

I did this once and it got me a standing ovation and they let me go to the front of the line as well as letting me pick my choice of Halo paraphernalia that was hanging on the walls at one of the midnight launches.

un1que

For UK gaf.

Very.Co.Uk

Can get £90 off if you pay via a credit account and it's your first credit order. You can pay off early to avoid interest fee.

Not ideal but £90 is a big saving

//DEVIL//

how many special editions are there? if all consoles are special edition...... then what is special about it ?

assuming all preorders are sold out, people will preorder the normal version next ?

Soi-Fong

Applied for the Amazon Rewards Visa Card just to get $70 off. I only have one credit card so I guess I could make do with just one more.

Yeah seriously whats up with that. I just ordered from Amazon.de for now for back-up sakes, but that delivery is 3 days later and some weird €7 extra cost for taxes and stuff. Guess we'll have to wait for tomorrow.

That's not a bad idea man, but I'm gonna wait. I mean for sure a store like Mediamarkt, Game Mania and Nedgame will get the One X and that should mean the Project Scorpio Edition which is great.

But I'm going to my MM tomorrow and ask if they know if they are indeed getting that version.

GameStop is the same. They do no charge or pre-charge right away.

Since you are familiar with gamestop I have a question
with gamestop I used my credit but it still says Your remaining order total is $7.38
So since Ive never done this before on gamestop.com do I have to put in another credit card underneath want to be sure my gamestop credit is applied for the order just what I have remaining goes on my credit card.

Top Bottom