• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

Nowise10

Got it done! FEELS GOOOOOOD.

Only 2 more months, and into the hardest semester of college yet for me, so hopefully i'm in good shape in November.

Woffls

Got the email from Amazon UK a minute ago and pre ordered at £449. Not sure why. Will need to think about this one...

Colbert

Banned
Got mine too meanwhile but the only option available on Amazon was the Project Scorpio Edition. The regular one was not available!

Preordered on Amazon. Just in case. Likely going to cancel before release, but I'd rather have the order there and choose not to use it as opposed to not being able to get one if I decide on it at the last minute.

EBreda

Despite not showing in the title, Amazon US description actually mentions the Scorpio edition:

What’s in the box: Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition 1TB Console, Project Scorpio Edition Wireless Controller, Xbox One X Vertical Stand, 1-month Game Pass subscription trial, 14-day Xbox Live Gold trial9, HDMI cable (4K capable), and AC Power cable.
Games play better on Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition. Experience 40% more power than any other console.
Custom design console for the biggest fans, “Project Scorpio” inscribed on the console and controller

Anyone else have their Amazon US order history page say "Xbox One X 1TB Console" after ordering the Scorpio edition and has the delivery say "We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

Hawk269

Anyone have the link for Best Buy US? I jus went to their normal sight and it shows coming soon, no pre-order button. I am in Idaho.

I guess all preorders are only for Scorpio edition? Looks like I'll be sitting out the pre-order in that case.
that text on the console is corny AF

Anyone else have their Amazon US order history page say "Xbox One X 1TB Console" after ordering the Scorpio edition and has the delivery say "We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

mine says the same, assuming that's normal

amdb00mer

Best Buy would not let me type in my Best Buy card #. Well that's what notepad and copy and paste are for. Got it pre-order after that. Can't wait until 11/7!

Top Bottom