• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

Somebody with you in line? Seriously, if it's going to be a while take my advice if they aren't doing it already, have someone go get some cases of bottled water, don't open the cases, take them in and ask if you or they can hand them out to everyone.

I did this once and it got me a standing ovation and they let me go to the front of the line as well as letting me pick my choice of Halo paraphernalia that was hanging on the walls at one of the midnight launches.
giphy.gif

Somebody with you in line? Seriously, if it's going to be a while take my advice if they aren't doing it already, have someone go get some cases of bottled water, don't open the cases, take them in and ask if you or they can hand them out to everyone.

I did this once and it got me a standing ovation and they let me go to the front of the line as well as letting me pick my choice of Halo paraphernalia that was hanging on the walls at one of the midnight launches.
Did you get a $100% bill back as well?

Pantz

Can't help but wonder if it would have been more effective to announce the pre-order date like 2 weeks ago, rather than keeping it secret till the day of.

Got my order locked in on Amazon :)

DirtyLarry

Guys, will I get this on release date via amazon? I did prime 2 day as usual
Yes, just a placeholder they always do.

And I did not even realize all that is available is this Project Scorpio Edition on Amazon. Not to keen on the extra branding, but will keep my preorder for now and see what is doing once they release a regular version.

Yes, just a placeholder they always do.

And I did not even realize all that is available is this Project Scorpio Edition on Amazon. Not to keen on the extra branding, but will keep my preorder for now and see what is doing once they release a regular version.

Same. I'm trying to get a regular one from Gamestop. Went ahead and preordered the Scorpio from Amazon as a safety net though.

Easy preorder. Wish Nintendo was like this.
I was just thinking the same thing. I preordered an XBOX One X Scorpio Edition on Amazon. Soon I'll have all three current gen consoles plus a PS3. BTW, the PS3 Super Slim isn't half as bad as I thought it would be build wise. Next is a gaming PC.

Went ahead and ordered..used ALL of my gamestop credit and the remaining 7 bucks on my AMEX card..in the order confirmation it shows BOTH cards used so thats how it works right..they take the entire balance from the gamestop gift card and whatever is left over goes on the credit card?

I got my Best Buy order in. I would have preferred in-store pickup like always but that option wasn't available and I didn't want to wait and see.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Holy crap. I'm glad I was first at my local GameStop if there are numbers like 8 and 6 floating around.

I'll keep my Amazon preorder in case this one turns into a flipper.

wowzors

Used a $500 GameStop gift card to order online if there is a in-store trade in offer for my one can I still get the money and put it towards my online order?

Top Bottom