• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

Kibbles

Was gonna do GameStop but you can't like preorder to a store? I guess I'll have to preorder on Amazon for now and wait and see if they ever do an instore trade in deal.

Nipo

I haven't been keeping up since the announcement. Did they ever say if the X would have dolby vision support? I'd pick one up just for that since it is only a few hundred more than a dedicated player.

MauroNL

OK Dutch people

The preorder page is up on the NL Xbox site but when you choose "reserveer nu" nothing happens. How is this for you guys?
Same for me. It only sales limited numbers available. But in the actual MS store page it still says as unavailable. Maybe they go live at midnight.

Klocker

Can someone tell me did gamestop offer a trade in program yet?

Also I pre ordered on Amazon nut MS store US still says not available... anyone preorder there?

purg3

slept with Malkin
Pre-ordered in store at Gamestop. Mine home store is a high traffic store and only got 13, I was second in line. They didn't even know it was up until I showed them on their website...For a company that deals in video games, they have extremely poor communication with their own stores.

But I should also thank them, as they paid for my system in full...

Pre-ordered one off of Amazon, might walk into my local GameStop later today to see if they still have one so I can use my credit.

I'd order it off of their site, but they don't do release-day delivery do they?

No trade in programs?

Gamestop

5WUbR3h.jpg

Top Bottom