• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Countdown for AT&T earnings call
t1595502000z1.png
What is this about, tho?

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
haven't all xbox consoles been released in november? Wouldn't be surprised if they do this again.
Yes. But why would Tom Warren tweet this stuff then? He must know there might be a different release date

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Aside from what they are doing with Halo - Everwild and Fable are my big ones I'm looking forward to seeing more of. No mention of Forza - just a given?
Obsidian will also be there along with The Medium gameplay. Forza will probably be there as they started their studio wide play test in december last year

Last edited:

splattered

I'm not sure about Forza.. it would be a good counter to Gran Turismo showing but yeah it may not be at a point that they want to bring it out just yet.

DrDamn

It will be nice to have a big XBox show without the stilted pauses for whooping and applause you get in the live shows. Not too much chatter please MS.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
The showcase-specific thread got locked, is this the new hangout for the stream..?

Esppiral

framerate looks awful. I also wonder about who's the audience for this on Xbox

Me, can we just stop pretending that Xbox users do only care about racers and shooters? + at some point they need to build a base of consumers for this kind of games and to achieve that you need that kind of games in the first place.

TalentedMrJ

I've waited impatiently for this show. MS shits the bed I'm throwing my 1X out the window.
Not serious but MS has been extremely confident.
Really hope they deliver

Top Bottom