• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Future Redeemed |OT| It's Rey....umm I mean Rex Time!

Warspite

I wonder why XBC1: DE is ranked comparatively low.

I would put Xenoblade Chronicles 1 at the top of my list, the sequels while enjoyable never captured that same magic for me.

Xenoblade X is the one that never clicked with me for what ever reason and there for never finished it.

Andyliini

How would you guys rank the Xenoblade games? I think they're all good games. But if I had to make a ranking, it would look like this:

1. Xenoblade Chronicles 1: DE
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles X
  3. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (I actually disliked it at first until someone on 4chan called me retarded and suggested looking at the combat as a rhythm game. Then it clicked. Especially with the auto-cancelling)
  4. Xenbolade Chronicles 3: Future Redeemed
  5. Xenoblade Chronicles: Future Connected
  6. Xenoblade Chronicles 3
  7. Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna (I hated the progress-gating behind the community levels)

1. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Torna
2. Xenoblade Chronicles + Future Connected
3. Xenoblade Chronicles 3 + Future Redeemed
4. Xenoblade Chronicles X

I can't really judge the expansions as their own, because they are so integrated with the main game. Xeno1 and Xeno3 are quite close, but Xeno2 is my absolute favorite.

Chukhopops

How would you guys rank the Xenoblade games? I think they're all good games. But if I had to make a ranking, it would look like this:

1. Xenoblade Chronicles 1: DE
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles X
  3. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (I actually disliked it at first until someone on 4chan called me retarded and suggested looking at the combat as a rhythm game. Then it clicked. Especially with the auto-cancelling)
  4. Xenbolade Chronicles 3: Future Redeemed
  5. Xenoblade Chronicles: Future Connected
  6. Xenoblade Chronicles 3
  7. Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna (I hated the progress-gating behind the community levels)
They’re all good but if I had to rank them:
- Xenoblade Chronicles: the GOAT in my opinion and a near perfect game especially considering it came out in the Wii era. Legendary soundtrack, unique world, plot twists that really work even 80 hours in, a strong sense of journey, great characters.
- XC3: the best version of the combat system with a lot of depth, classes etc. Story has some highs and lows but the last third is excellent. Good cast of characters and a lot to do in the open world.
- XCX: a very experimental game in every aspect, but I find it a bit overrated and incomplete. Story takes a long time to pick up and doesn’t really end in a satisfying way. Open world is full of time wasters and they’re all required for progression. Not my cup of tea for sure.
- XC2: my least favorite in the series between the gacha system and the open world exploration restricted by this same system. Leveling blades by doing random action is an awful idea. Imo the worst overall cast of characters with a few embarrassing ones (you know who I’m talking about). Also I don’t care much for graphics but at some points the game ran so badly I couldn’t tell what was happening.

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt

Biggest Trails Stan
Thick Thighs Save Lives Thick Thighs Save Lives
Heimdall_Xtreme Heimdall_Xtreme
Danjin44 Danjin44

Xenoblade 1/2/3/Future Redeemed Spoilers

B8basdZ.png

Top Bottom