• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles |OT| Man, what a bunch of jokers.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Mojojo said:
I 'd like to know too..
I wanted to advance the story so I went to the tomb trial and i am still there.. I hope I can still do the sidequests after that.. And I feared that melia being out of the group she wouldn't level, but it seems she did level even if not in the party..

Someone said that
you'd get a warning before advancing the story where you cant do those quests anymore

Zwei

Woo-hoo, just got the CE package from GAME! ...now all I need is a Wii. hmm..

InsertNameHere said:
Argh, nothing from GAME in Connecticut yet.

Weird, man. I can't believe there are still east-coasters without their copies from GAME yet. :(

Zwei said:

Weird, man. I can't believe there are still east-coasters without their copies from GAME yet. :(

Has ANYONE from the east coast received a copy from Game yet?

bubnbob

Banned
The point in the story where you can't do those timed quests anymore is so far ahead (I mean, within the end of the game moments) it's literally not an issue.

Someone needs to make a quick FAQ for newcomers.

Varion

Mojojo said:
I 'd like to know too..
I wanted to advance the story so I went to the tomb trial and i am still there.. I hope I can still do the sidequests after that.. And I feared that melia being out of the group she wouldn't level, but it seems she did level even if not in the party..
They'll be there for a long time after that, don't worry.

Zwei said:

another texan. RPGCrazied better get his copy today!

DMPrince said:
another texan. RPGCrazied better get his copy today!

Thats actually pretty good news. My buddy in Houston ordered from Game the day before I did. If he gets his copy today, Im going to assume mine could show up tomorrow...

RPGCrazied said:
Wow. 2 people from Texas here have it now. Not in mail today. *something* has to be wrong.
just drive to your post office lol. and show them your driver's license and demand if they got your package before they consider returning it.

LProtag

I don't think they can just return a package like that. It probably has something to do with people's local post offices and how they sort stuff/their speed.

InsertNameHere said:
I don't think they can just return a package like that. It probably has something to do with people's local post offices and how they sort stuff/their speed.
it wasn't game related but they returned my package without any notice :\

Famassu

Meh, don't overreact & panic for nothing. Post from Europe to US & vice versa might take a couple of weeks, even. Luckiest people might get it really fast in a week or so (give or take a day or two), but for some it might take even two weeks for no apparent reason.

I've had stuff delivered from Canada (Videogames Plus) in four days, but sometimes it has taken 13 days.

Any USers receive their shipment from TheHut.com? They customer service ratings are terrible, but I did save about $10 on this and Inazuma Eleven.

Famassu said:
Meh, don't overreact & panic for nothing. Post from Europe to US & vice versa might take a couple of weeks, even. Luckiest people might get it really fast in a week or so (give or take a day or two), but for some it might take even two weeks for no apparent reason.

I've had stuff delivered from Canada (Videogames Plus) in four days, but sometimes it has taken 13 days.

My friend and I ordered Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland from Europe a few years ago. We lived in the same town, and ordered from the same site at the same time (but with different orders). They even shipped on the same day.

I got mine 8 days before he got his. Really, it comes down to patience.

RPGCrazied said:
Never called the USPS before for a maybe missing package. What are they under the phone book?
don't call. they'll ask for a tracking number. you're best best bet is to go visit them. i called my local post office and the bitch was like "i can't help you if you don't have a tracking number"

lol
but
Call 1-800-ASK-USPS® (800-275-8777)

but you should go visit your office first and see. or wait another week or two before calling

Alrus

SecretMoblin said:
Wait... how do you double damage output? Is that a gem or something?

I'm not there yet, but this intrigues me.

Her talent art fills up with magic use and when it's filled up, she enter a Burst state and her dmg double (plus she can use nifty AoEs)

Lissar

Reluctant Member
RPGCrazied said:
Never called the USPS before for a maybe missing package. What are they under the phone book?

Honestly if you call, the most likely scenario will be that you will be told to wait several more weeks. It is way too soon for you to report a package as missing. I've had this happen on occasion as well, no need to freak out yet.

Effect

Finally put my order through. Just hope the game is restocked soon. Really looking forward to this.

Edit: Damn. Zavvi has my estimated shipping date being Oct 3rd. :( Oh well. I've waited this long I can wait another month. Hopefully that's at the latest.

RPGCrazied

DMPrince said:
sweet no game came in the mail. i'll go have a talk with them tomorrow.

How long have you been waiting?

I also emailed Zavvi about it. Can they tell if my package at least arrived to my state or at least left the UK? Surely...

SecretMoblin said:
Wait... how do you double damage output? Is that a gem or something?

I'm not there yet, but this intrigues me.
Not all damage tho. She has a special gem, electric plus vi which is +100% lightning damage from discharging bolt. I pretty much just use her now when shulk is not needed. Stack +agi and str buffs so that no one can touch dun ban, and spam bolts.

Alrus

Twilight Princess said:
Not all damage tho. She has a special gem, electric plus vi which is +100% lightning damage from discharging bolt. I pretty much just use her now when shulk is not needed. Stack +agi and str buffs so that no one can touch dun ban, and spam bolts.

Wait what? When did you get this gem? Story related?

flowsnake

Asda Entertainment is run by the Hut Group, which also runs Zavvi. I wouldn't be suprised if it's all run by the same people and infrastructure.

Is it okay that I wish MonolithSoft helps in developing The Legend Of Zelda Overworld because its literary breathtaking and I played a lot of beautiful HD games.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
DXB-KNIGHT said:
Is it okay that I wish MonolithSoft helps in developing The Legend Of Zelda Overworld because its literary breathtaking and I played a lot of beautiful HD games.

Yeah this game is gorgeous without being in HD, I wouldnt have imagined anymore saying that about a SD game.

Darkman M

From all the positive feedback around the net, looks like another gem has sneaked up on me, off to buy. This game better with wiimote or regular controller?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Darkman M said:
From all the positive feedback around the net, looks like another gem has sneaked up on me, off to buy. This game better with wiimote or regular controller?
Regular controller (Classic Controller Pro).

Though when I'm playing it on Dolphin I'm using an Xbox 360 controller, which works great.

Toma

Darkman M said:

Classic Controller (Pro), no contest.

Darkman M said:
There's no real consensus, but more people prefer the Classic Controller.

Where do I find lemon stones? I've picked up every blue drop I see in Satori marsh and I've walked the thing for a good hour not finding one, and I need 5....

Toma

slaughterking said:
There's no real consensus, but more people prefer the Classic Controller.

Was there anyone preferring the Wiimote? Didnt read that.

Top Bottom