• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles |OT| Man, what a bunch of jokers.

Two weeks to the day. Not sure if Ill order from Game when I get The Last Story, but at least now I know what to expect in terms of a wait time.

3 more hours til Im outta work and the game is just sitting here looking at me.

MDX

Man this game sucking up all my free time...

All I can say is this game alone has me looking to buy a WiiU knowing Monolith is busy with a game for that system. And thats the whole point that NOA is missing, by not releasing this game, and many others in the Americas, they are not creating the bridges for players to want to cross over to their next console vs going to competitor consoles or other forms of gaming devices.

Lucentto

Banned
If you got it then hopefully that means the shipments are beginning to circle around the US. Before RPGCrazied has an anxiety attack.

Zafir

JumpingTheGun said:
Two weeks to the day. Not sure if Ill order from Game when I get The Last Story, but at least now I know what to expect in terms of a wait time.

3 more hours til Im outta work and the game is just sitting here looking at me.
Looking at this thread it seems no matter where people ordered from, they were getting it rather late. :/
Big Papa Husker said:
Can anyone answer this?
I'm sure you could, just fake an address.

Leeness

JumpingTheGun said:
I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT ITI GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT

54d4jl.jpg

Also, despite the fact that I only had it shipped last Thursday, people getting it from 365games, and the fact that I'm in Canada and west coast, make me hope I get a copy this week. We'll see.

I ain't mad either way.

mjc

JumpingTheGun said:
RPGCrazied's gotta be getting his this week. Where should we throw the party?

There won't be a party. He'll unwrap the game and accidentally snap the disc in half in a fit of excitement.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
For those of you who used ASDA like me, you should hopefully be receiving the game in the next couple days. Mine just arrived today, and I got the shipment email on the 15th. So I wouldn't worry or anything. They did say it would take 10-15 days, and the 15 seems to be accurate.

Htown said:
For those of you who used ASDA like me, you should hopefully be receiving the game in the next couple days. Mine just arrived today, and I got the shipment email on the 15th. So I wouldn't worry or anything. They did say it would take 10-15 days, and the 15 seems to be accurate.
there's hope! you're in texass? i assume so by the username lol.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmmm hmmmmmmahhhhhhhh
ahhhh heh hmm heh heh heeeh heeee heeee heeeee heeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeee
ha....ha ha ha ha ha ha aha haaaah ahahahahaha...hahahahahahahahahahaha
MMMMMMMMMWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

IIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS MINE AT LONG LAST

(dramatic lightning crash)

MINE ALL MINE, HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA.

played about 30 minutes, killed some bugs and rabbits on the way back to colony 9

Dragon

Banned
truly if you got it, and we live only a few hundred miles from each other, and I don't get it today, I'm going to rage so effin hard...

Htown said:
you have no clue how reassuring that is lol.

truly101 said:
hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmmm hmmmmmmahhhhhhhh
ahhhh heh hmm heh heh heeeh heeee heeee heeeee heeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeee
ha....ha ha ha ha ha ha aha haaaah ahahahahaha...hahahahahahahahahahaha
MMMMMMMMMWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

IIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS MINE AT LONG LAST

(dramatic lightning crash)

MINE ALL MINE, HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA.

played about 30 minutes, killed some bugs and rabbits on the way back to colony 9

lol congrats man!

MoogPaul

Can anyone explain the two quest givers for the same task?
specifically the one about getting the stone to make one person fall for the other in Colony 9
Is it just different rewards or do these things play out in a bigger way? Also, what does the clock next to the quest name mean? Do I only have a certain time to complete said quest or is it referring to the fact that the quest can only be done at a certain time of the day?

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Got mine today (shopto, shipped on the 16th). Came too late for me to do much with it, got it ripped to my external hard drive at least, look forward to diving in tomorrow assuming I'm not exhausted after work.

Will probably give it a spin on Dolphin first to see how awful it runs on my PC, then give up and switch back over to Wii.

Htown

DMPrince said:
there's hope! you're in texass? i assume so by the username lol.
Ha. Yep.

The Int3rsect said:
you have no clue how reassuring that is lol.
I was totally starting to worry, too. But there it was, in my mailbox. Basically a cardboard envelope.

Copy finally arrived from ASDA! It shipped on the 18th and I live in Seattle.

SO FUCKING ECSTATIC RIGHT NOW!

mb6zNl.jpg

DMPrince you SHOULD get your's today.

Dragon

Banned
ramyeon said:
I love it how everyone is blaming online retailers for the crappy postal system in this thread lol

If there was an option to ship UPS and I missed it on Game's site you may have a point. But I don't think I did. And USPS is awful so yeah we deserve to bitch!!

NOW WHERE IS MY GAME

ramyeon

TheBranca18 said:
If there was an option to ship UPS and I missed it on Game's site you may have a point. But I don't think I did. And USPS is awful so yeah we deserve to bitch!!

NOW WHERE IS MY GAME
I'm waiting for the game same as you; and I'm not bitching ;) what happened to it after it left GAME is pretty much out of their hands.

However it is good to see the majority of people left getting theirs today. It will (more than likely) arrive this week everyone else, relax.

The Int3rsect said:
Copy finally arrived from ASDA! It shipped on the 18th and I live in Seattle.

SO FUCKING ECSTATIC RIGHT NOW!

mb6zNl.jpg

DMPrince you SHOULD get your's today.

congrats man!

lol we're all getting ours today. Unfuckingbelievable. Wheres RPGCrazied?

Htown

They probably all shipped out from Belgium at the same time.

Why Belgium, though? Is Brussels like the Chicago of Europe?

RPGCrazied

PetrCobra said:
possibly busy exploring the Colony 9 area by now? ;-)

No. I don't have it. Something happened. I don't care what anyone else says. I'm not getting it. Now I have to fight for a refund, that should be a nightmare in itself.

UberTag

I phantom edited an older response earlier on but just as a heads up, my Classic Controller bundle from GAME arrived yesterday (in southwestern Ontario).

Game looks glorious on my HDTV with component cable connection. Now I just have to deal with addressing/ignoring my obscenely loud launch day Wii disc drive. Why must the Wii be fused shut with tri-wing screws? :(

MicH

Got to Gaur Plain. Wow. Also I KEEP DYING :( DAMN mechons, they kill me every single time. They are all in bunches. Fuck. I need to grind, I think...

UberTag said:
I phantom edited an older response earlier on but just as a heads up, my Classic Controller bundle from GAME arrived yesterday (in southwestern Ontario).

Game looks glorious on my HDTV with component cable connection. Now I just have to deal with addressing/ignoring my obscenely loud launch day Wii disc drive. Why must the Wii be fused shut with tri-wing screws? :(

Same problem I have :x

you can buy those bits at hardware stores, any home depot or lowes will have them. usually bundled in a big pack that allows to open up nes/snes games and clean them properly or replace batteries.

i installed the game to my USB drive, fuck that noise.

MicH

I'm stll superannoyed that my copy from GAME still hasn't arrived - and they STILL haven't responded to my e-mails. Christ. I want my money back!

EDIT: My disc drive is also crazy loud when playing Xenoblade. Really, really loud.

Top Bottom