• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles |OT| Man, what a bunch of jokers.

Gvaz

Banned
MicH said:
I'm stll superannoyed that my copy from GAME still hasn't arrived - and they STILL haven't responded to my e-mails. Christ. I want my money back!

EDIT: My disc drive is also crazy loud when playing Xenoblade. Really, really loud.
Try ejecting and putting it back in to make sure it's seated properly.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
TheBranca18 said:
truly if you got it, and we live only a few hundred miles from each other, and I don't get it today, I'm going to rage so effin hard...

Welllllll theres an addendum to my story.

See I ordered it twice, once from Game and once from 365 Games. When I placed my first order it was for the CE from Game, it shipped on the 16...I still have not received it. For some reason I thought GAME and 365 Games was the same company, so when I tried to check my order on the 365's website, there wasn't one so I assumed I never completed the first order and placed a second order. The order that arrived today was from 365.

truly101 said:

See I ordered it twice, once from Game and once from 365 Games. When I placed my first order it was for the CE from Game, it shipped on the 16...I still have not received it. For some reason I thought GAME and 365 Games was the same company, so when I tried to check my order on the 365's website, there wasn't one so I assumed I never completed the first order and placed a second order. The order that arrived today was from 365.

Hold onto to that extra copy. The game is already going for 100 bucks on Ebay.

wrowa

MicH said:
Got to Gaur Plain. Wow. Also I KEEP DYING :( DAMN mechons, they kill me every single time. They are all in bunches. Fuck. I need to grind, I think...
No, you need to do sidequests.

Gvaz

Banned
truly101 said:

Do you like never check your bank statements?

MicH said:
I'm stll superannoyed that my copy from GAME still hasn't arrived - and they STILL haven't responded to my e-mails. Christ. I want my money back!

EDIT: My disc drive is also crazy loud when playing Xenoblade. Really, really loud.
USB loader is your friend.

TDLink

I like how people were panicking about 365 not shipping the games out till last Monday yet everyone who ordered with them are now receiving them while those that apparently shipped days in advance of release still haven't arrived in some cases.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Gvaz said:
Do you like never check your bank statements?

Sure, my credit card hadn't been charged at the time, they were both preorders at the time. When I realized that I had ordered it twice, I figured I'd just sell the extra one.

Well Zavi did say it could take up to 20 days for international orders to arrive. So I guess if I don't have it by the 9th of September, somethings wrong.

TDLink said:
I like how people were panicking about 365 not shipping the games out till last Monday yet everyone who ordered with them are now receiving them while those that apparently shipped days in advance of release still haven't arrived in some cases.

Yeah I will definitely order from 365 again when Lost Story rolls around despite their later shipping. Customer service was friendly when I contacted them and the game arrived in a week from when they shipped it. Can't really ask for much more.

Embryon

Neo Member
Mine arrived from TheHut today! I'm in Tucson, AZ.

IMAG1092.jpg

The poster is from eBay. It's not the official poster, but it's printed on a nice glossy paper. It's very high-quality for the price ($7.77).

Hang in there, RPGCraized. I was beginning to think mine would never arrive either.

Embryon said:
Mine arrived from TheHut today! I'm in Tucson, AZ.

IMAG1092.jpg

The poster is from eBay. It's not the official poster, but it's printed on a nice glossy paper. It's very high-quality for the price ($7.77).

Hang in there, RPGCraized. I was beginning to think mine would never arrive either.

I must have that poster. Off to ebay with me

wsippel

Banned
x3r0123 said:
so i am at this part where
gadolt attacks the group
. I am wondering how far i am in until the end?
Quite far gameplay wise, maybe halfway through story wise. Though the remaining gameplay mostly depends on how much of the optional endgame stuff you want to do. I did most of it in my first playthrough, which easily adds a few dozen hours, but obviously leads to a really anticlimactic finale because you can beat even the final boss easily by visiting the toilet and letting the AI handle everything.

So i'm just wondering how close I am to the end of the main game...
*obviously there be big spoilers ahead*
I've just reached the Mechonis Capital after suffering those bland factory areas, I'm at the point where i've got to go up 4 towers in the capital or something to open the way to Egil, is the finale close? or is there going to be a surprise super dungeon of lengthy proportions awaiting me?

And on a frontier Village sidequest...
I was doing the line of tasks that were about red pollen orbs, I got proof from that Daza chap and gave it to the Nopon who is now head of the pollen works, he now just claims that he's taking his time deciphering the information I gave him, is there supposed to be another quest leading from this because I can't get anything going here. Oh and does this help solve the red pollen orb quest from colony 9 with the nopon and hom?

Kaizer

Banned
TDLink said:
Actually reading about everyone who ordered from 365games receiving it already is depressing, I ordered from 365games too, shipped last Monday and the game still hasn't arrived. Maybe it's b/c I'm in GA but hey I'm not gonna go crazy waiting for it but it would be nice to play it this weekend.

schennmu said:
Print it yourself, that picture was posted in 1080p somewhere in this thread. 7.77 seems expensive.

I want higher quality then my home printer can do. Back when I was younger I used to print out shit like that all the time but on plain paper and it looked like ass. Of course I still wallpapered my room with them.

creid

RPGCrazied said:
No. I don't have it. Something happened. I don't care what anyone else says. I'm not getting it. Now I have to fight for a refund, that should be a nightmare in itself.
There is no logical reason to believe that something has happened. As countless other posters have tried to tell you, importing games sometimes takes a very long time.

RPGCrazied

creid said:
There is no logical reason to believe that something has happened. As countless other posters have tried to tell you, importing games sometimes takes a very long time.

Then why am I the last person to receive it? Seems like everyone has got their copy by now. It's zavvi. If I did GAME or 365, I would have it by now.

wsippel

Banned
Nocturnowl said:
So i'm just wondering how close I am to the end of the main game...
*obviously there be big spoilers ahead*
I've just reached the Mechonis Capital after suffering those bland factory areas, I'm at the point where i've got to go up 4 towers in the capital or something to open the way to Egil, is the finale close? or is there going to be a surprise super dungeon of lengthy proportions awaiting me?
Do you really want to know? Let's just say
he isn't the final boss and the game doesn't end there. And shit is about to really hit the fan any minute now...

Fahrenheit said:
I want higher quality then my home printer can do. Back when I was younger I used to print out shit like that all the time but on plain paper and it looked like ass. Of course I still wallpapered my room with them.

Go to a shop. I wouldn't even pay that amount of money for an official poster.

wsippel said:
Do you really want to know? Let's just say
he isn't the final boss and the game doesn't end there. And shit is about to really hit the fan any minute now...
Ohoho! now i'm much more intrigued,
Coming to think of it there are some blatant villains who have yet to play their part, damn now I want to get back to playing again, but not until tomorrow.

RPGCrazied said:
Then why am I the last person to receive it? Seems like everyone has got their copy by now. It's zavvi. If I did GAME or 365, I would have it by now.
I haven't got mine as well. I'm sure there are others. Zavi also says it can take up to 20 work days for overseas orders. It's been what? Only 13 work days?

RPGCrazied

Rahxephon91 said:
I haven't got mine as well. I'm sure there are others. Zavi also says it can take up to 20 work days for overseas orders. It's been what? Only 13 work days?

Try 15, tomorrow will be 16. I guess I have a few more days, but still.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
RPGCrazied said:
I dunno, I'm still waiting on my copy from 365.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Well, I've given up trying to use Dolphin. I've got a nice machine, but just about every set up I try and within an hour it crashes. AMD Phenom OCed to 3.8 Ghz, ATI Radeon HD 5770, 4GB RAM, W7 64-bit. I can't get this game to run right.

Well, still looks great even in SD I suupose.

wsippel

Banned
Nocturnowl said:
Ohoho! now i'm much more intrigued,
Coming to think of it there are some blatant villains who have yet to play their part, damn now I want to get back to playing again, but not until tomorrow.
Yes, some stuff is blatantly obvious - and some stuff isn't, even if it seems to be. ;)

Okay, so I'm about to start

Two things:

First, if I'm playing with Gecko, do I go to homebrew, click on Gecko, then put the disc in? Also, once the game is on, does it just save normally to the Wii?

Second, there aren't any missables right? I mean this is a good game to play without having to rely on a guide?

Varion

Well that was an awesome cutscene dump. Seems like the path to the final boss is open now, so I suppose it's time for more sidequesting!

Top Bottom