• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X |OT2| Welcome to New L+A a.k.a. Read the Frakkin' Manual!

Pokemaniac

As long as you still have one, the final insurance point will never deplete under NPC control.

Yeah, after looking it up, it does seem like I might have been mistaken (or ran into a bug). I do seem to remember running into a situation where I shouldn't have lost an insurance point, but it is quite possible that I just wasn't paying close enough attention.

matmanx1

Thats tricky, but you can do that with level 30 skells. just use a medium/heavy one for the extra armour. And make sure you buy a few Gbuster weapons

If you don't mind grinding you can actually hit level 60 with level 30 skells. There is a cliff in the furthest continent (oblivia?) close to a probe

Edit; check your weapon augments and skills to make sure you have weapons that easily damage Prones

Yeah I have one G-Buster for my main character's Skell but I need to get a couple others for Elma and Lin Li. I could also get better augments for the Skells and better Skell gear for my pilots. That would probably give me the push I need to clear the fight.

flyover

This game is leaking into my real life. The Ma-non have discovered my work email address:
53qjkYU.png

Boogiepop

Bleh, hit a bit of a roadblock in chapter 11, because it's so annoying having to
break into the fortress, especially since you're forced to face several waves because the elevator blockades you from running through. I managed to kill everything once, but then I got down to the second room with the Tyrant and things got dicey and I tried to floor it, only to get gunned down
. My main cast are 43, and my HB is lagging back at around 40 slightly. So yeah, any tips on this one? Do I just need to grind it out until I'm a higher level? And if so is there a particularly good spot for doing that?

Bleh, hit a bit of a roadblock in chapter 11, because it's so annoying having to
break into the fortress, especially since you're forced to face several waves because the elevator blockades you from running through. I managed to kill everything once, but then I got down to the second room with the Tyrant and things got dicey and I tried to floor it, only to get gunned down
. My main cast are 43, and my HB is lagging back at around 40 slightly. So yeah, any tips on this one? Do I just need to grind it out until I'm a higher level? And if so is there a particularly good spot for doing that?

If you max to 60 things get easy fast it will be a cake walk the game has 2 places that can get you from 40 to 60 in 45-60mins

I think I ran through the area but I had stats that helped also I was way over leveled too

if you want to be a beast at lv 60
base east of FN 304
or inside flower south of FN 206
the flower is easier with a good Doll very fast to 60
the base is easy too just kill all Skells 1 v 1 do not take on a whole mob tho
both are kill all and exit doll hit return to doll to respawn all beasties rinse / repeat to l60 cake walk to end

if you want a challenge for ending 40-43 is where you should stay

Boogiepop

If you max to 60 things get easy fast it will be a cake walk the game has 2 places that can get you from 40 to 60 in 45-60mins

I think I ran through the area but I had stats that helped also I was way over leveled too

if you want to be a beast at lv 60
base east of FN 304
or inside flower south of FN 206
the flower is easier with a good Doll very fast to 60
the base is easy too just kill all Skells 1 v 1 do not take on a whole mob tho
both are kill all and exit doll hit return to doll to respawn all beasties rinse / repeat to l60 cake walk to end

if you want a challenge for ending 40-43 is where you should stay
Thanks for this!

One more quick question to finish me off: I'm on the final boss (I'm assuming), and I'm mildly walled again. At least for now I just want to wrap the game up (though it is one I could totally see myself coming back to if I can find the time eventually). So what's my quickest option for plowing through?
To clarify, I've gotten up to the second form Vita and managed to destroy its shield, but my Skell finally went down right around then and that was it. I could level up of course (currently at 51), which is my easiest option. The level 50 Skells would be a great way to power up... but I'm a good bit away from having enough cash for even the cheapest one, so that's out unless there's a good way to grind a lot of money quick. Then there's the fact that my 4th member is currently using the crummy starting Skell which causes him to go down quick.

So yeah, my current plan is level up to 53, replace that starter Skell with a level 30 one (can you have 2 of the same frame, btw?), and if I have cash left over, upgrade my Skell weapons (I admittedly just went for the biggest numbers I could buy alongside my Skell, and then dumped the leftovers amongst the others, so yeah, any advice on particularly good weapon choices wouldn't hurt either).

Oh, and real quick, by inside the flower do you mean the little blattas (or whatever the bug guys are called?). Because there was a tyrant in there too that was high level enough to scare me off. I just kind of got by with the little level 60 gator guys that spawn near there... (Also, man, for whatever reason the actual enemy names really didn't sink in with me while I've been playing the game. Huh)

Oh, and one more storyish related question:
could you have in theory just flew/swam over to the lifehold core at any point in the game, or does the object in the overworld only pop up in that chapter? It would seem kind of funny if you happened to find it earlier on only to hear all the dialogue worrying about where it is. Actually, for that matter, is there anything else cool hiding "out of bounds"? Never really thought about the "blank space" outside of when you first head to Sylveum...

Zalusithix

Thanks for this!

One more quick question to finish me off: I'm on the final boss (I'm assuming), and I'm mildly walled again. At least for now I just want to wrap the game up (though it is one I could totally see myself coming back to if I can find the time eventually). So what's my quickest option for plowing through?
To clarify, I've gotten up to the second form Vita and managed to destroy its shield, but my Skell finally went down right around then and that was it. I could level up of course (currently at 51), which is my easiest option. The level 50 Skells would be a great way to power up... but I'm a good bit away from having enough cash for even the cheapest one, so that's out unless there's a good way to grind a lot of money quick. Then there's the fact that my 4th member is currently using the crummy starting Skell which causes him to go down quick.

So yeah, my current plan is level up to 53, replace that starter Skell with a level 30 one (can you have 2 of the same frame, btw?), and if I have cash left over, upgrade my Skell weapons (I admittedly just went for the biggest numbers I could buy alongside my Skell, and then dumped the leftovers amongst the others, so yeah, any advice on particularly good weapon choices wouldn't hurt either).

Oh, and real quick, by inside the flower do you mean the little blattas (or whatever the bug guys are called?). Because there was a tyrant in there too that was high level enough to scare me off. I just kind of got by with the little level 60 gator guys that spawn near there... (Also, man, for whatever reason the actual enemy names really didn't sink in with me while I've been playing the game. Huh)

Oh, and one more storyish related question:
could you have in theory just flew/swam over to the lifehold core at any point in the game, or does the object in the overworld only pop up in that chapter? It would seem kind of funny if you happened to find it earlier on only to hear all the dialogue worrying about where it is. Actually, for that matter, is there anything else cool hiding "out of bounds"? Never really thought about the "blank space" outside of when you first head to Sylveum...

The tyrant you saw in the flower (Joker) is just that, a joke. High level, but weak as hell for that level. That said, if you don't have a 50 skell yet, I'm not sure you'd want to attempt it.

Ch 12 stuff:
For the last chapter you'll want to work on your ground game. I'm trying not to spoil things here, but even a team with the best skells isn't going to help you wrap things up (without resorting to some trickery). You'll need to be effective on the ground as well. Know your skills, overdrive, etc. Optimizing your weapon loadouts will help in both skell and ground portions. Against the Vita (and other machines) you'll want beam, electricity, or gravity weapons (grav > elec > beam). Managing resists with your armor is also important, but honestly I can't remember what elements are used in those fights.

AFAIK, you can't find the lifehold before the story mission. Unless I managed to somehow miss it during all my trips over the sea looking for islands. Which I suppose is the answer to your other question: Yes there are things hiding out of bounds on random islands. Some of which are totally worth your effort in obtaining.

your questions have been answered

ch12
the last boss is tricky people tend to fall for a final trick it uses - the hint of how I beat it? I was over leveled it killed me the first time I exited the game and leveled to 60 it was easier going back in

the trick almost got me but I got back into my doll just before I died and I won - so on foot and back into your doll

no the LifeHold does not show up until that point of the story

Ch 12 stuff:
AFAIK, you can't find the lifehold before the story mission. Unless I managed to somehow miss it during all my trips over the sea looking for islands. Which I suppose is the answer to your other question: Yes there are things hiding out of bounds on random islands. Some of which are totally worth your effort in obtaining.

ch12
no the LifeHold does not show up until that point of the story

Given that (Ch 12)
it's found in the middle of the ocean, it seems fair to assume they had to haul it out of the water, and that's why it wasn't there before.

can someone check cliff diver and beach bum top 3 ranks for me - nazaire - Elmii

I want to sneak up the the charts for beach bum offline for the next few weeks (unless there read this thread)

Given that (Ch 12)
it's found in the middle of the ocean, it seems fair to assume they had to haul it out of the water, and that's why it wasn't there before.

yeah pretty good reason

Boogiepop

Finally beat the final boss. Thanks for all your help, guys! I ended up grinding to level 60, in the process also picking up nice level 60 gear for my player character, and yet that whole sequence still put up a surprising amount of a fight! Admittedly I hadn't put any real thought into my arts or skills outside of what caught my fancy, didn't really mess with Augments much at all, and didn't pay much heed to anything but the big attack and defense stats on gear. Oh, and I didn't manage to get enough cash for a level 50 Skell. So yeah, that's a good bit more that I probably could've improved on noticably, but I'm still kind of shocked that a final boss managed to put up that much resistence when I was, in at least a certain manner of speaking, "maxed out".

So yeah, I'm assuming not really, but do any of the unsolved mysteries of the plot get solved by digging into the side/affinity/whatever quests? (And am I forgetting anything, for that matter?)

What I'm mainly thinking of:
Starting with the big ones, there's the whole "something's up with this planet" thing raised by both the "why can all these aliens and humans talk with one another?" thing and of course the "how are we still alive with the database wrecked?" thing from the end. Oh, and of course a mysterious figure walking up to Lao after he's washed up on the beach. (And also, there was a scene in the end there that looked like maybe a scroll floating in purple diamond or something? What the heck was that about, exactly?)

Then of course there's Luxaar's "Great One" which is tied to the Vita and presumably all those corrupted creatures where you find it. And obviously the whole entire other side in the war with the Gangleon. Hell, we don't even really know much about the Gangleon either.

And then there's the weirdness of the Telethia swooping in to save you. Actually, is there ever any explanation for the bizzare "nest" up where it hangs out, for that matter? And I guess alongside that and the other little references to the original Xenoblade, especially with Tatsu blurting out "hom hom" and not knowing why, I wonder if that actually implies there might be some firm ties to the prior game, maybe especially if we get a sequel? (Hell, the "humans are the ancestors of those who created the universe" or whatever even feels a little Xenosaga-y to me, honestly.)

So yeah, that's what I've got off the top of my head. Did I miss anything/are there any interesting buried tidbits that actually feel relevant to the main plot here?

Oh, and just out of curiousity, is there anything scarier hiding out in the game than the
Telethia
, and just how hard is that thing to beat?

But yeah, putting the game down for a bit at least after all that. Worst case scenario, maybe I'll come back to it when we start getting hype for a sequel, which really, really better happen.

jonjonaug

Oh, and just out of curiousity, is there anything scarier hiding out in the game than the
Telethia

But yeah, putting the game down for a bit at least after all that. Worst case scenario, maybe I'll come back to it when we start getting hype for a sequel, which really, really better happen.

The
Telethia
is the highest level enemy in the game, but there's quite a few other powerful superbosses hiding out there (try to find a way into that giant glowing orb in Sylvalum sometime). As for beating it, it really depends on how thoroughly you prepare. Probably the fastest way to get a build together that can fight it is to get an Ares 90 and shove a bunch of augments on it to hit the
Telethia
, counter its reflect aura, and resist its ether attacks. Even then you'll still be given a run for your money. This will still take hours of grinding out materials and doing Nemesis battles to get tickets for the harder to come by ones, but there's so much stuff in the postgame that you have plenty of time to space it out.

I'd recommend jumping back in myself. A lot of interesting sidequests and affinity missions only open up after you beat the main game.

Finally beat the final boss. Thanks for all your help, guys! I ended up grinding to level 60, in the process also picking up nice level 60 gear for my player character, and yet that whole sequence still put up a surprising amount of a fight! Admittedly I hadn't put any real thought into my arts or skills outside of what caught my fancy, didn't really mess with Augments much at all, and didn't pay much heed to anything but the big attack and defense stats on gear. Oh, and I didn't manage to get enough cash for a level 50 Skell. So yeah, that's a good bit more that I probably could've improved on noticably, but I'm still kind of shocked that a final boss managed to put up that much resistence when I was, in at least a certain manner of speaking, "maxed out".

So yeah, I'm assuming not really, but do any of the unsolved mysteries of the plot get solved by digging into the side/affinity/whatever quests? (And am I forgetting anything, for that matter?)

What I'm mainly thinking of:
Starting with the big ones, there's the whole "something's up with this planet" thing raised by both the "why can all these aliens and humans talk with one another?" thing and of course the "how are we still alive with the database wrecked?" thing from the end. Oh, and of course a mysterious figure walking up to Lao after he's washed up on the beach. (And also, there was a scene in the end there that looked like maybe a scroll floating in purple diamond or something? What the heck was that about, exactly?)

Then of course there's Luxaar's "Great One" which is tied to the Vita and presumably all those corrupted creatures where you find it. And obviously the whole entire other side in the war with the Gangleon. Hell, we don't even really know much about the Gangleon either.

And then there's the weirdness of the Telethia swooping in to save you. Actually, is there ever any explanation for the bizzare "nest" up where it hangs out, for that matter? And I guess alongside that and the other little references to the original Xenoblade, especially with Tatsu blurting out "hom hom" and not knowing why, I wonder if that actually implies there might be some firm ties to the prior game, maybe especially if we get a sequel? (Hell, the "humans are the ancestors of those who created the universe" or whatever even feels a little Xenosaga-y to me, honestly.)

So yeah, that's what I've got off the top of my head. Did I miss anything/are there any interesting buried tidbits that actually feel relevant to the main plot here?

Telethia

I think due to your play style you may have issue with one badass that you
can only fight on foot and augmented up with good skills on foot

there are like 3 other big assholes I can't hardly beat with my A90 I've been working on powering up to God Tier augments and Potential

All right, I recently got into the game again, and I'm at the point where I can accept the Chapter 12 mission. But I feel like there are so many things I haven't done yet. I don't even think I've unlocked all of the party members. I don't even like having anyone in my party other than Lin and Elma because it feels like everyone else is severely underleveled. Part of the problem is that I only have a limited time to play, and this game is definitely one you just can't enjoy if you're in a rush. I have no time to track down any party members or talk to everyone in NLA for quests. I usually just look for the red question marks.

One thing I kinda regret is using my Skell to get most of the data probes in Cauldros. Before, I used to resolve to explore as much as I can on foot before climbing into my Skell, and it was pretty amazing, especially Sylvalum. But since I felt like I had no time to do that, I used my Skell for Cauldros and I wish I had the time to really soak in that environment.

I'm on the cusp of the end game, and I've only mastered two classes, I've never used any augments, I've never built slots into any of my equipment, and there's even one arms manufacturer I'm missing (smack dab in the middle of the list, too). Somehow I barely have any research probes (I only have enough to chain the G1 and G2 variants). My BLADE level seems pretty low as well with my mechanical level still at 4 and the other two at level three.

My Skells seem haphazardly put together (still relying on G-Buster to do any meaningful damage). I'm level 47, so I should be getting close to Level 50 Skells, though. I want this Ares that I've been hearing about, but I wonder if it's something I'm supposed to try to get before the end of the storyline.

I also don't really know if I should be farming for any weapons. I only occasionally go into my equipment and scroll through the list to see if I happened to pick up something that gives a lot of "blue" pluses and fewer "red" negatives. More often than not, I keep with the same equipment I feel like I've been wearing for ages.

I know this is a mess of a post and that I haven't really asked any questions, but what should I do in this situation? Should I be looking to do more quests, grind, or farm for equipment/materials?

I still need someone to check the rankings for me Beach Bum :(

All right, I recently got into the game again, and I'm at the point where I can accept the Chapter 12 mission. But I feel like there are so many things I haven't done yet. I don't even think I've unlocked all of the party members. I don't even like having anyone in my party other than Lin and Elma because it feels like everyone else is severely underleveled. Part of the problem is that I only have a limited time to play, and this game is definitely one you just can't enjoy if you're in a rush. I have no time to track down any party members or talk to everyone in NLA for quests. I usually just look for the red question marks.

One thing I kinda regret is using my Skell to get most of the data probes in Cauldros. Before, I used to resolve to explore as much as I can on foot before climbing into my Skell, and it was pretty amazing, especially Sylvalum. But since I felt like I had no time to do that, I used my Skell for Cauldros and I wish I had the time to really soak in that environment.

I'm on the cusp of the end game, and I've only mastered two classes, I've never used any augments, I've never built slots into any of my equipment, and there's even one arms manufacturer I'm missing (smack dab in the middle of the list, too). Somehow I barely have any research probes (I only have enough to chain the G1 and G2 variants). My BLADE level seems pretty low as well with my mechanical level still at 4 and the other two at level three.

My Skells seem haphazardly put together (still relying on G-Buster to do any meaningful damage). I'm level 47, so I should be getting close to Level 50 Skells, though. I want this Ares that I've been hearing about, but I wonder if it's something I'm supposed to try to get before the end of the storyline.

I also don't really know if I should be farming for any weapons. I only occasionally go into my equipment and scroll through the list to see if I happened to pick up something that gives a lot of "blue" pluses and fewer "red" negatives. More often than not, I keep with the same equipment I feel like I've been wearing for ages.

I know this is a mess of a post and that I haven't really asked any questions, but what should I do in this situation? Should I be looking to do more quests, grind, or farm for equipment/materials?

this is truly sad dude
I wish you had time to enjoy the game
the stories in the side quests are pretty great

even the quest line to get the last party member was a treat

party members open up new quest lines a lot so you'll be missing a good 70% of the game

If you don't have time go to the flower
fight Joker and the clowns get to level 60 with 4 in the party south of FN206

I still need someone to check the rankings for me Beach Bum :(

this is truly sad dude
I wish you had time to enjoy the game
the stories in the side quests are pretty great

even the quest line to get the last party member was a treat

party members open up new quest lines a lot so you'll be missing a good 70% of the game

If you don't have time go to the flower
fight Joker and the clowns get to level 60 with 4 in the party south of FN206
Thanks a lot, man. I felt like I was able to enjoy the game for the first 50 hours or so (but somehow still missed a shit ton of content), but I've been rushing it since then. I'll just dial it down a bit and slow down. I'll try to grind all of my party members to 60, but I think I'm missing one or two members. I'll try to get them on my own, though. I think I'll need to dedicate a whole day to my party, haha.

Thanks a lot, man. I felt like I was able to enjoy the game for the first 50 hours or so (but somehow still missed a shit ton of content), but I've been rushing it since then. I'll just dial it down a bit and slow down. I'll try to grind all of my party members to 60, but I think I'm missing one or two members. I'll try to get them on my own, though. I think I'll need to dedicate a whole day to my party, haha.

in you go into the flower face Joker the grind is fast to level each up the problem is some unlocks need affinity with each but you are not trying to 100% so just enjoy what you can out of it

without using a guide you'll be at it for a while it is really a 300 hour game

I'm at 3568 hours so I'm not the right guy to help you slow down

in you go into the flower face Joker the grind is fast to level each up the problem is some unlocks need affinity with each but you are not trying to 100% so just enjoy what you can out of it

without using a guide you'll be at it for a while it is really a 300 hour game

I'm at 3568 hours so I'm not the right guy to help you slow down
Is that a level 90-something Tyrant? I remember flying into a flower and seeing the level number and nope-ing out of there. Can I take him at my level?

Yrael

Is that a level 90-something Tyrant? I remember flying into a flower and seeing the level number and nope-ing out of there. Can I take him at my level?

Joker is easy for a level 90 tyrant, but I still wouldn't recommend it unless you have a level 50 Skell (putting insect damage augments on your weapons helps).

Blues1990

I have already checked the post linked to the original post, but I was wondering if someone could show me their FrontierNav map, as I'm struggling to make the big bucks.

It would really help, as I'm barely making 100,000 at this point & I want to save up for the post game stuff.

Zalusithix

I want this Ares that I've been hearing about, but I wonder if it's something I'm supposed to try to get before the end of the storyline.

No Ares possible before the post-game. Best you'll do is level 50 skells, and they're more than enough to tackle the story quests to completion.

Joker is easy for a level 90 tyrant, but I still wouldn't recommend it unless you have a level 50 Skell (putting insect damage augments on your weapons helps).

Thanks, I'll be getting three Level 50 Skells soon. I hope I have been saving enough money.

It would really help, as I'm barely making 100,000 at this point & I want to save up for the post game stuff.

Try this.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=190847261

No Ares possible before the post-game. Best you'll do is level 50 skells, and they're more than enough to tackle the story quests to completion.

Thanks for the help. I think a better question I should ask is what should I do before taking on the final chapter? Like I mentioned in my first post, I feel like there have been a lot of things I neglected. Do you think it would be a good idea to really take my time and do all the quests, max out my classes, farm better gear, etc.?

Zalusithix

Thanks, I'll be getting three Level 50 Skells soon. I hope I have been saving enough money.

Try this.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=190847261

Thanks for the help. I think a better question I should ask is what should I do before taking on the final chapter? Like I mentioned in my first post, I feel like there have been a lot of things I neglected. Do you think it would be a good idea to really take my time and do all the quests, max out my classes, farm better gear, etc.?

There is no right or wrong way to do things. I was mostly skell-centric on my play through. I did what I could with a given tier and then moved onto the next. When the story prevented me from advancing in skell tiers, I burned through it. I was extremely overleveled and overgeared for the last missions skell wise, but not really optimized for ground combat. I didn't have every side quest completed. I didn't have every species immigrated into NLA. I didn't have every possible party member. I focused on that stuff in the post game. It's actually far easier to do a lot of it then as you get repeatable special missions that give you lots of whatever you need to advance.

So you could continue to haphazardly advance through the story and focus on the specifics in post. They'll all still be there to accomplish. There'll be new things too. Alternatively, you could switch gears now and delay the story. Given you somewhat regret using the skells to speed up probe placement, you might want to opt for the switching gears option for a bit. It's more challenging than when you have the easy options available in post. That and it wouldn't hurt to get a feel for how to work the classes/augments/weapon types/etc before the last battles.

You've kind of been playing blindly if you haven't done any of that stuff. Get a level 50 skell and focus on optimizing the hell out of it with Intergalactic weapons. Look at some of the other classes and see what skill will synergize well with your goals. Play around with augments and overdrives. You can do all of that while whittling down side quests and other objectives. Then when you feel like you've got a good grasp on everything, you can focus back on the story, and then the post game content with the knowledge you'll have gained instead of learning everything in post.

Edit: Talking about this stuff again sort of makes me want to drop back into the game again... Game already ate enough of my time damnit lol.

There is no right or wrong way to do things. I was mostly skell-centric on my play through. I did what I could with a given tier and then moved onto the next. When the story prevented me from advancing in skell tiers, I burned through it. I was extremely overleveled and overgeared for the last missions skell wise, but not really optimized for ground combat. I didn't have every side quest completed. I didn't have every species immigrated into NLA. I didn't have every possible party member. I focused on that stuff in the post game. It's actually far easier to do a lot of it then as you get repeatable special missions that give you lots of whatever you need to advance.

So you could continue to haphazardly advance through the story and focus on the specifics in post. They'll all still be there to accomplish. There'll be new things too. Alternatively, you could switch gears now and delay the story. Given you somewhat regret using the skells to speed up probe placement, you might want to opt for the switching gears option for a bit. It's more challenging than when you have the easy options available in post. That and it wouldn't hurt to get a feel for how to work the classes/augments/weapon types/etc before the last battles.

You've kind of been playing blindly if you haven't done any of that stuff. Get a level 50 skell and focus on optimizing the hell out of it with Intergalactic weapons. Look at some of the other classes and see what skill will synergize well with your goals. Play around with augments and overdrives. You can do all of that while whittling down side quests and other objectives. Then when you feel like you've got a good grasp on everything, you can focus back on the story, and then the post game content with the knowledge you'll have gained instead of learning everything in post.

Edit: Talking about this stuff again sort of makes me want to drop back into the game again... Game already ate enough of my time damnit lol.
Yeah, I think I'll probably spend some time getting comfortable with the combat. I feel like I'm getting pushed around by enemies that really shouldn't be a problem. I definitely can explore more to find those research probes, though. I thought I had a good bit of money since I felt I barely spent anything in the 80 hours I've played, but one Heavy Level 50 Skell almost cleans me out, so I want to optimize my probe placement. However, that also requires me to increase my BLADE Level to find the probes themselves. Man, so much to do! Thanks for the advice!

matmanx1

I feel like I have seen the answer to this before but I can't seem to figure it out so here goes:

In terms of Skell equipment, is there any way to look at a weapon and know what skill it will give your Skell from the equipment screen? It seems overly cumbersome to equip something and then back out of that window to see what skill it gave the Skell. And it's especially irritating if I am trying to decide whether or not to buy a piece of gear.

Zalusithix

I feel like I have seen the answer to this before but I can't seem to figure it out so here goes:

In terms of Skell equipment, is there any way to look at a weapon and know what skill it will give your Skell from the equipment screen? It seems overly cumbersome to equip something and then back out of that window to see what skill it gave the Skell. And it's especially irritating if I am trying to decide whether or not to buy a piece of gear.

Yes it's possible, but I'll be damned if I can remember what button does it offhand.

Niahak

If I remember right, R does that in the store menu. I think it does for the equipment menu too.

The score difference between 1st and 2nd.

oh ok

I was jumping for a few month to get #1 on Deep Diver rankings

I can make money or buy while doing the jumps so that dude took off
but serious not sure how he got all the credits as fast as he does also pressing the buy buttons and sell buttons take hours/days it is amazing the amount of work it wall take just to get close to where he is

I think I'll stop jumping and concentrate on bikinis for a few months until No Man's Sky
I am 300K from 1 million jumps lol

is there a stats screen for that? :D

when in Social > Rankings there is a button you can press to see where you are if you made the top 1000 or so creepers

Woot woot! Finally got this game back from my brother in law. I haven't played this since a week or so after release.

I only made it to my first Skell but going to start over.

I haven't followed this game since then. Has there been any major updates to it? Expansion?

I love this games music but I hate how loud it is during cut scenes. Can I finally lower the music during cutscenes atleast?

Zalusithix

Woot woot! Finally got this game back from my brother in law. I haven't played this since a week or so after release.

I only made it to my first Skell but going to start over.

I haven't followed this game since then. Has there been any major updates to it? Expansion?

I love this games music but I hate how loud it is during cut scenes. Can I finally lower the music during cutscenes atleast?

No, no, and unfortunately, no.

I thought it was top 100?

Personally I would do just enough to get top 100 in everything, no sense in chasing constantly moving targets for #1.

if you press X for sub-menu choose near you

I am not sure what the cut off is here is 5000
WVW69jSlH2clTovKc7

WVW69jSlMxw5OLaL7f

I am the one that created a shopping frenzy for Bikinis :) so I am proud of causing 4 others to play my clicker game for #1

kunonabi

So I'm looking to 100% the game and I was wondering about the affinity chart.

Obviously I need to max the affinity chart with the other playable characters and do all the affinity missions but what about the NPCS and affinities between other characters? Will talking to all of them and doing all the Affinity/normal/basic missions cover them?

Vena

So I'm looking to 100% the game and I was wondering about the affinity chart.

Obviously I need to max the affinity chart with the other playable characters and do all the affinity missions but what about the NPCS and affinities between other characters? Will talking to all of them and doing all the Affinity/normal/basic missions cover them?

100% is just the world map, I believe. Which only involves NPC Party Members.

kunonabi

100% is just the world map, I believe. Which only involves NPC Party Members.

I'm planning on doing absolutely everything in the game beyond just the stuff tracked by the 100% counter. I just want to make sure the affinity links don't level up or anything.

Top Bottom