• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X |OT2| Welcome to New L+A a.k.a. Read the Frakkin' Manual!

Renewed

Basically unless you're able to guarantee the specific item drop, tickets can be faster.

2 weeks of Neilnail and I caved. Screw Intergalactic drops. I break Global Nemesis parts in 1-2 minutes and I'm good :(

BY2K

Membero Americo
Silver Vita Core, Crude Neilnail Mask and the Hearts are best to get with Tickets. Rest is manageable.

hiryu64

So after hours of searching (with Google being no help), I FINALLY found the last collectible I needed for a) the Collectopedia and b) the Supplies Surprise quest. Once I was able to find it, I ended up finding about three more in the span of three minutes. So to save people in the future from the heartache I had to go through, I'm gonna post this for Google to index:

The A-HAB Autonomous AI Unit required for the Supplies Surprise quest is located along Sylvalum Searoad.

Also, as a sidenote, I don't think I'll have to worry about funds ever again...
XtXObTb.jpg

MoARl0G.jpg

So is it worth putting all 4 duplicator probes in Noctilum for the storage as shown here?

5102.png

I've got one of mine in Oblivia atm for the $$$ like this:

2015.5.16_1-min.jpg

What's the best overall layout?

hiryu64

what is your storage at?
It's in the first image--78300.
So is it worth putting all 4 duplicator probes in Noctilum for the storage as shown here?

5102.png

I've got one of mine in Oblivia atm for the $$$ like this:

2015.5.16_1-min.jpg

What's the best overall layout?
I'm not sure, but I used those images as guides when I was setting mine up. Right now, I have something pretty similar:
oKlsiln.jpg

BlnARge.jpg

I'm sure you could do things differently if you wanted to shift the balance to Miranium as opposed to cash. I'll definitely tinker with my layout again if I get more Booster Probes (I only have two G1s and a G2 at the moment, and I hear there are more).

Also, I should probably mention that my effective cashflow is probably closer to 400k per cycle because of the precious resources auto-selling.

Kevinroc

I'm having trouble changing the probe to a research probe at FN 117 for the probe-fessional "sidequest."

I find I can change the probe to any type of probe BUT the research probe. What's going on?

black_clavus

Neo Member
You need 65% of Cauldros surveyed to unlock Mia's final mission before you can unlock her.

Yeah. I know.

I'm stuck on 49% and I gave up.

I surveyed 65%, where's the mission :|

I thought it's at ganglion antropolis entrance but it's not

Edit: nvm, got it... there's no question mark, dammit

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

There was a container with a field action.
I'm having trouble changing the probe to a research probe at FN 117 for the probe-fessional "sidequest."

I find I can change the probe to any type of probe BUT the research probe. What's going on?
You don't have any research in in stock.

Is there a third Professor B quest? Also, are there any more Kirsty quests after the Cauldros one?

Its much further inside. I believe she's being held as a prisoner or something and there are a lot of enemies crowded around where she is. So you gotta Solid Snake inside, avoid getting mobbed.

Wut

That's insane. I feel like I did her first four quests for nothing :(

I really enjoyed her quests and all the chains that was required to unlock her. Some enjoyable and interesting side plots. I just got soured at the 65% survey part.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Man the Miiverse screen shots are so awful, I regret posting an image on there instead of imgur. You can't even read about my awesome kill.

WVW69iueVrYluNpouD

Damn the collect 6 rare things in Caldurous for the Lv5 Mechanical Quest is HELL. Ive already ran through that area for half an hour and only got ONE. :(

Malus

2 times I've jumped off (area name)
Mt. M'gando
randomly and each time I end up finding quest objectives/landmarks/probe sites. Probably my favorite little area of the game, it's so dense and full of alternate paths.

jgwhiteus

Damn the collect 6 rare things in Caldurous for the Lv5 Mechanical Quest is HELL. Ive already ran through that area for half an hour and only got ONE. :(

You can get them pretty quickly (within 10-15 minutes or so) if you limit yourself to one small area and constantly fast travel to refresh the collectibles. I think the fast travel point is FN515 (the coastline where those jellyfish monsters appear); there are about 7-8 collectible crystals lying around. Just gather them all up, then fast travel back and repeat. Don't bother fighting anything, and within a couple of cycles you should have all the required ones you need.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
You can get them pretty quickly (within 10-15 minutes or so) if you limit yourself to one small area and constantly fast travel to refresh the collectibles. I think the fast travel point is FN515 (the coastline where those jellyfish monsters appear); there are about 7-8 collectible crystals lying around. Just gather them all up, then fast travel back and repeat. Don't bother fighting anything, and within a couple of cycles you should have all the required ones you need.

Good tip, I'll give that shot in the morning.

2 times I've jumped off (area name)
Mt. M'gando
randomly and each time I end up finding quest objectives/landmarks/probe sites. Probably my favorite little area of the game, it's so dense and full of alternate paths.

Place is crawling with Milsaadis and Cantors though

It's in the first image--78300.

I'm not sure, but I used those images as guides when I was setting mine up. Right now, I have something pretty similar:
oKlsiln.jpg

BlnARge.jpg

I'm sure you could do things differently if you wanted to shift the balance to Miranium as opposed to cash. I'll definitely tinker with my layout again if I get more Booster Probes (I only have two G1s and a G2 at the moment, and I hear there are more).

Also, I should probably mention that my effective cashflow is probably closer to 400k per cycle because of the precious resources auto-selling.

I was asking for your Storage # how much can you HOLD not production number I was just curious about that if you reach 300K thats awesome just wondering if Storage takes a hit

You need 65% of Cauldros surveyed to unlock Mia's final mission before you can unlock her.

Yeah. I know.

I'm stuck on 49% and I gave up.

There was a container with a field action.You don't have any research in in stock.

Mia fans where is she?

I thought you needed 80% survey of Cauldros to get her
I just tracked down some insect lover tyrant named Chantai to get over 80%

the quest board refresh is not helping now I am inside Ganglion Antropolis tell me where spoiler tag

Mia fans where is she?

the quest board refresh is not helping now I am inside Ganglion Antropolis tell me where spoiler tag

the room with the lv 60 alien chick and 5 or so pigs, container in back

black_clavus

Neo Member
Mia fans where is she?

head to room when you encountered definian downfall boss, but before you reach that, turn left to smaller room, there's a container there or find the white dot on mini map. Hope it help

Haunted

While we're talking of useful things many people don't know about, press ZL + ZR while flying in Skell mode to go into freefall and conserve fuel.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Okay finally back from travelling, sunk another hour into it tonight. Still not super grabbing me but I'm also like...three hours in, I think I just need to hook onto the story a bit

Renewed

When I see a bunch of Squad Tasks getting completed around the same time I always think "oh boy people to do missions with!"

Then no one joins... only my friend who I actually know. :(

hiryu64

I was asking for your Storage # how much can you HOLD not production number I was just curious about that if you reach 300K thats awesome just wondering if Storage takes a hit
I think you misunderstood--78300 is my max capacity. It's visible in the very first image I posted. And yeah, I'm already at the point where I'll have to cut down my revenue if I want to hold more Miranium, and vice versa. I'm hoping those extra Boosters coming my way will help out with that, though.

Top Bottom