• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
This episode....

ib0ZuFlRC5x17l.gif

Why does it hurt so much?

My Green Lantern didn't record correctly =(
Same, it only recorded 13 mins for me. Stupid DirecTV DVR.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I'm tired of fighting useless fights. Motor city, SBT, megas and Tron aren't coming back, but somehow teen titans is getting another, although much shittier series? Yeah. I'm not the target audience for their bus anymore

Fuck Mattel. Look at this shit they are trying to peddle. Look at this ducking Aquaman http://toynewsi.com/news.php?itemid=19860</p><p> that looks a mold from the 60s stretch Armstrong line. What the hell is this trash.

And both last weeks episodes of YJ and GL aren't on iTunes anymore because they were missing dialogue tracks for audio. Something smells fishy and it ain't between the girl nests o me legs.

I knew Green Beetle wasn't good.

no shit, they telegraphed his 'being bad' far too heavily last episode. the smile, the messing with blue beetle, the 'sharing' memories with m'gaan.

would have had a lot more impact if he'd been introduced earlier and slowly been revealed as the big bad green beetle. here it just seemed forced and lacked any kind of impact. such a waste.

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
I liked it. There was no way for it not to be telegraphed to us, after Impulses' prophecy. All that was necessary was for it not to be telegraphed to him.

Every other show on Cartoon Network I see advertised looks like shit. That lego one especially.

I also laugh every time at the virtual dollhouse toy. Just add an iPad for an instant virtual dollhouse!

WTF?

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
So
Jamie is dead and the beetle took control?
...Jesus.

Lex Luthor is such a cool villain, he oozes style.

Not
dead as such, we've seen no indication the beetles kill the brain of their host. They dominate the personality. Of course, depending on what level of horror they take this too, the host is either comatose, or aware of everything that's happening and unable to stop it.

Khezu

Man, they have so much going against them at this point, I really hope the conclusion doesn't end up feeling super rushed.

Poyunch

So whats going on? Was lex full of it? Or will we see Reach vs The Light vs The League? Thats what it seems like...

The Light wants control of the planet as does The Reach, there's no way Lex is full of shit. Lex is just being Lex by undermining. I look forward to The League vs The Light vs The Reach.

Subitai

Wish WB/DC was run by Michael Eisner. Brah would whore anything out given the chance and we would at least see variance in franchises.

Did you read the book? He has to be one of the worst executives ever. He started out with some good moves, but he almost ran Disney into the ground before he was kicked out. You wouldn't have gotten variances, you would have gotten crap with all the corners that were cut (see direct to DVD animated sequels).

Xiaoki

So whats going on? Was lex full of it? Or will we see Reach vs The Light vs The League? Thats what it seems like...

Lex is master of the "ally with the stronger villain then pull a double cross at the last second to gain the upper hand".

Will they resort to such a cliche with The Reach though? We will see.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
My view is Lex is always gonna do what benefits Lex the most.

I assume he's playing EVERYONE.

I wouldn't be looking forward to anything.
;_;

I hope this really isn't the case. Did my little rant video on the subject of the show being canceled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-8VpGuzjY

Signed the petition. Watching the show as usual, and blowing up some twitter accounts. Hoping more people will do videos and come forward and maybe all this bitching will cause something to happen?

They did say two months....

theres-a-chance-o.gif

My view is Lex is always gonna do what benefits Lex the most.

I assume he's playing EVERYONE.

Exactly, This guy gets it. Lex sees everyone around him as inferior.

He teamed up with Cadmus and Amanda waller and then double crossed them just to build the andriod in season 4 of JLU. He then double crossed Gorilla Grodd later and tookover the secret society in JLU season 5. They were soooo good.

Ffs my fanboism is showing.

tumblr_llzhu7Y3Ey1qjsst4o1_500.jpg

Exactly, This guy gets it. Lex sees everyone around him as inferior.

He teamed up with Cadmus and Amanda waller and then double crossed them just to build the andriod in season 4 of JLU. He then double crossed Gorilla Grodd later and tookover the secret society in JLU season 5. They were soooo good.

Ffs my fanboism is showing.

tumblr_llzhu7Y3Ey1qjsst4o1_500.jpg

Is that the evil superman from SuperFriends? hahaha I remember Frankenstein and scarecrow in there for some reason also.

Ezalc

I'm tired of fighting useless fights. Motor city, SBT, megas and Tron aren't coming back, but somehow teen titans is getting another, although much shittier series? Yeah. I'm not the target audience for their bus anymore

Megas still hurts. :C

Also, man pie stealing Lex is best Lex.

Busaiku

Assuming there are 26 episodes this season too, there are still a lot of episodes left.
They should have ample time to wrap things up.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Man I had high expectations for GB lol

I guess they are pushing the Green Martian thing to be the last one.

Top Bottom