• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
if you call someone dumb as shit you probably should make sure you don't make mistakes.

you took a shot at me because of my reference to a fictional character?

I think it is just Psymon, Queen Bee,
Superboy................

now that would be interesting. i wonder if she lowers her guard when she links with him. i mean knowing where he comes from, i doubt he'd turn her away.

Could also be that she took on the form of one of his siblings... I don't know.

Maybe he does know but doesn't think the league would respond well.

which would make me wonder if the league has had a run in with white martians up until this point.

and since bats knew marvels secret, i wouldnt doubt if he somehow knows ms martians as well.

if you call someone dumb as shit you probably should make sure you don't make mistakes.

Superboy is real now?

which would make me wonder if the league has had a run in with white martians up until this point.

and since bats knew marvels secret, i wouldnt doubt if he somehow knows ms martians as well.

while im a fan of the GODDAMN Batman, i think him somehow knowing this would be pretty out there.

Flash

im suprised he knew about billy. at least he made it seem as though he knew about him prior to the separated episode.

We know Batman keeps contingency plans against all the leaguers... not that much of a stretch that he'd know about Marvel since I'm assuming he spends majority of his day as Billy.

I don't think he knows Megan's secret because she's kept her true form suppressed. So unless Batman has some crazy mind reading skills (and it'd have to be pretty crazy since its possible J'onn doesn't know as well) or has a creeper cam set up in Megan's room... he can't possibly know.

I think they only picked her because she
is black and thus able to go out with Kaldur - without creating some interracial teen dating. Ep 26 really makes this clear.

Fairly disappointing considering GL and Hawkgirl. Also, Garth and his ex earlier in the season.
I'm not against it, just saying it wouldn't be strange.

I'm enjoying this show greatly.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
Good ep, they have lots more cameo's and team additions planned, got my fingers crossed for blue beetle joining the team. I would love a lobo cameo, the superman cartoon wasnt all that great...but the lobo ep, comedy gold.

Mononofu

Fairly disappointing considering GL and Hawkgirl. Also, Garth and his ex earlier in the season.
I'm not against it, just saying it wouldn't be strange.

I'm enjoying this show greatly.

Rocket kissed Kaldur on the cheek, that doesn't automatic translate into a full blown romantic relationship.
I'm sure the writers didn't want Aqualad to be the odd man out on NYE and (hopefully) it will be forgotten in season 2

shira

Rocket kissed Kaldur on the cheek, that doesn't automatic translate into a full blown romantic relationship.
I'm sure the writers didn't want Aqualad to be the odd man out on NYE and (hopefully) it will be forgotten in season 2

Yeah but it was so awkward and forced. It looked like he didn't like it.

ZiZ

wait, when did that happen?

edit: oh never mind.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
What was the whole Guy Gardner thing? Over my head. Is he just not as liked as Hal and John?

shira

What was the whole Guy Gardner thing? Over my head. Is he just not as liked as Hal and John?

He's from Baltimore
tumblr_kpvchb9rRZ1qze5g2o1_500.gif

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Yeah. Got chills with the whole Batman/WW exchange.

"I took Robin under my wing so he could bring his parents' murderers to justice."

"So he'd grow up to be just like you."

"No, so he wouldn't."

Or something to that effect.

Amazing writing.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I actually thought Match was a homage to Bizarro.

Also does this mean each of the Light will get a hold on each member soon?

shira

I actually thought Match was a homage to Bizarro.

Also does this mean each of the Light will get a hold on each member soon?
I thought he was Bizzaro. Oh well.

So far they have Artemis, Miss Martian, Superboy - that we know of
but they already have Red Arrow & will get Match/Bizzaro & Roy Harper by the end.

"I took Robin under my wing so he could bring his parents' murderers to justice."

"No, so he wouldn't."

Amazing writing.

Hell yeah. I was like oh, damn Bats tell it like it is.

"No, so he wouldn't."

Amazing writing.

I loved this part. Very well done by the writers.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Only thing chaffing me is Batman's voice. He's great when he doesn't have to "hold" a word, but when he does it's just... bland and grating at the same time.

"But you'll do it on leeeaaaaaague teeeeeerrrrrrms" as an example.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
so good.
what did superboy say before lex shut him down? I keep repeating that part but I can't understand what he's saying.
Superboy: Take them back.
Lex: They're a gift....from a father to his son.
Superboy: I won't need them for this.
Lex: Red Sun.

Top Bottom