• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

I don't understand how SB can't fly.

I mean, he could fly in the first episode but kinda lost it as his body got use to moving around.

Does he not fly or use Heat Rays in the comics?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I don't understand how SB can't fly.

I mean, he could fly in the first episode but kinda lost it as his body got use to moving around.

Does he not fly or use Heat Rays in the comics?

his powers arent the same as supermans. he uses tactile kinesis rather than the inherited abilities a kryptonian would have. he probably isnt used to his kryptonian abilities yet. im assuming we'll probably see more on that later

Cwarrior

Getting back to this left of the sexy fate episode(ep19 i think), what episode is this on now?

Been marathoning avengers earth mightest heroes on episode 8,I don't even like the avengers heroes as a group from watching the 2 avengers animated movie and i assumed from the art and intro music that new avengers cartoons is bad but my god I was so wrong why didn't you guys tell me it was so good.

Getting back to this left of the sexy fate episode(ep19 i think), what episode is this on now?

Been marathoning avengers earth mightest heroes on episode 8,I don't even like the avengers heroes as a group from watching the 2 avengers animated movie and i assumed from the art and intro music that new avengers cartoons is bad but my god I was so wrong why didn't you guys tell me it was so good.

Yeah once the solo adventures are done, the Avengers cartoon is great!

Decided to say fuck it and watched the rest of the episodes for season one.

DO NOT HIGHLIGHT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS

The mole reveal was a nice play plus Savage's plan of controlling the league was pretty fucking boss (though his overall goal is just like the Illusive Man from the Mass Effect series LOL)

Plus Artemis and Kid Flash doing what they should have done so long go.

Lol. That's exactly who I was thinking too. Even funnier given that the show is by Greg Weissman. How....spectacular.

I feel kinda stupid for not seeing that coming with Sportsmaster though. Seems kinda obvious in retrospect.

Dude is 55 supposedly....yeah...them genes in cartoons.

Mononofu

Lol. That's exactly who I was thinking too. Even funnier given that the show is by Greg Weissman. How....spectacular.

I feel kinda stupid for not seeing that coming with Sportsmaster though. Seems kinda obvious in retrospect.

The reveal through me for a loop too, same with Miss Martian. :\

Lets see how it goes.

The reveal through me for a loop too, same with Miss Martian. :\

It threw me for a loop too.

tbh if your not up to date with the DC universe or read the comic version of this TV series (it goes into more detail of Artemis's recruitment) i can see this happening.

Tizoc

FYI, the spider villain is Black Spider, he appeared in an early episode of the show.

Also-
vu6Ws.jpg

The last episode had lot of cool nods
-Cameo of Arrowette and her dad
-Josh Keaton as a webhead
-Doctor who reference
- Green Arrow and Red Arrow stop a robbery at Save-Big. This is a reference to the Justice League Unlimited episode "Initiation", Green Arrow's debut in the DCAU, in which he stopped an armed robbery with a variety of trick arrows. Afterwards, John Stewart inducted him into the League, which mirrors Green Arrow telling Red Arrow that he has been accepted into the League.
-The Save-Big is said to be on the corner of "Weisinger and Papp". Mort Weisinger and George Papp are the creators of Green Arrow.
Ok the last two i got from wiki :/
Also let it be known that Aqualad's mom is Beyonce

tumblr_m1ck67dMhA1qm0gd4o1_500.png

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
how are people being stunned by the black spider stuff? this isnt his first appearance?

Shapingo

Red arrow needs to get with Homegirl. She crazy so good on him.

Are you talking about Artemis?

I can't wait for Wondergirl to show up a break apart some of these relationships.

Spoiler!!!
Red Arrow dies, the real Roy "Arsenal" replaces him.

How is Rocket is powerful enough to hold Wonder Woman in her energy shields?

Top Bottom