• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Only him and Batman can find out everyone else lol

Well I was re-watching some of the older episodes today with my kid and Robin knows who Artemis is. He almost said it in the episode with Harm and Bats stopped him. So yeah I am going to say he knows everything about each member just like Bats does.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
wally is pretty smart. im sure if he went to gotham high, he would figure it out if he didnt know.

Well I was re-watching some of the older episodes today with my kid and Robin knows who Artemis is. He almost said it in the episode with Harm and Bats stopped him. So yeah I am going to say he knows everything about each member just like Bats does.

should be interesting to see when this is officially over :p

AFAIK that's never been explicitly stated.

it (Kid Flash knowing the Bats identity) hasn't but it could be implied since both Mentors are apart of the League (and going by the episode where the League
are choosing new people, they want to know those things so they can trust each other).

What ep is this on now? I think I stopped at 10 or so last year

Currently at 23

This Saturday is airing 24

Season ends at 26

New season starts the week after the finale (ie just as normal)

If your in Brazil or so all the episodes have aired and they are waiting for the second season

I broke down and watched them subtitled the other day. (Still going to rewatch them in English when they air.)

One of the things I like about the show is (spoilers)
the characters know when to effectively say "fuck it" and put things on the table, they generally figure out when they're being played and don't stumble through the usual plot tropes.

The only thing that didn't pay off was Lex presumably putting a tracker in the Shields box, I think Superboy even said there must've been one during the episode at Cadmus, but he just carries it around after that anyway?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Considering that next ep is gonna be about the Flying Graysons, do you think this will be about the Light getting a hold of Robin?

I just re watched a couple of episodes of JL and JLU and i gotta say that i like the consistency on YJ better, villain wise. Besides it´s more interesting watching people learn/evolve/develop than already developed characters.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I broke down and watched them subtitled the other day. (Still going to rewatch them in English when they air.)

the characters know when to effectively say "fuck it" and put things on the table, they generally figure out when they're being played and don't stumble through the usual plot tropes.

The only thing that didn't pay off was Lex presumably putting a tracker in the Shields box, I think Superboy even said there must've been one during the episode at Cadmus, but he just carries it around after that anyway?

Because SB is an idiot with daddy issues. He's not getting any attention from one, so he seeks it in another.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
The whole White Martian episode? Bruce Wayne was there, almost like he kn- *Robin elbows him*

And it's confirmed in the next episode.

Oh, I didn't take that as Wally knew already, he seemed too oblivious for that. But I guess I'm not giving him enough credit.

Did the same, stoked for Season 2 now. I will of course re-watch in English. The last episode is really, really well done.

Mononofu

Young Justice “Performance” Images & Description

Such a beautiful shot.

YJ_Ep24_10-600x337.jpg

DC Nation Unleashes New Episodes of Green Lantern, Young Justice, Animal Man & Batgirl

2279057-sbff05_still_01_super.jpg

2279059-an01_still_02_super.jpg

I like Wallace and Gromit but the DC's World's Funnest shorts are not funny. My favorites so far are Superman of Tokyo and New TT.

Lex mentioned that it was Superboy that found the tracker. So logically SB destroyed the tracker.

Because SB is an idiot with daddy issues. He's not getting any attention from one, so he seeks it in another.

Not my point, and
not true if you watched the last episodes.

Lex mentioned that it was Superboy that found the tracker. So logically SB destroyed the tracker.

That explains it. Although I thought he just realized there was a tracker, he didn't specifically find it. I need to watch the episode again. Would have helped if they did a Superman-style "crush between fingers" shot real quick, I suppose.

SykoTech

Nice to see Robin back in action. But the second he returns, Aqualad and Kid Flash are benched. I want to see the whole team fight again already, especially now that they have new members. I guess that's what the season finale will be for though.

And good grief, Superboy. Talk about OD'ing.

Penguin

I guess we can put to bed whether or not Kid Flash knows Robin's identity or guessed it or whatever.

And yeah Superboy may have a drug problem!

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
If Parasite can shapeshift, then what the hell was that mask for?
I thought he was using the mask because he couldn't shapeshift. Once he sucked M'gann's powers (flight, TK, and shapeshifting) he dumped the mask and started shapeshifting.

Tamanon

Banned
He could only shapeshift after Megan's powers were drained, that's all.

BTW, I haven't seen many episodes of the show, really enjoyed this one, but why is Superboy on Super Patches?

BTW, I haven't seen many episodes of the show, really enjoyed this one, but why is Superboy on Super Patches?

Lex Luther gave them to him.
Two things I got from this episode Robin knows who H.G. Wells is and Kid Flash is a good bro.

He received a sub-sonic message from Lex Luthor (think Superman: The Movie) telling him to meet him alone regarding Project Cadmus. Luthor tells him that Cadmus is probably developing another Super clone. He tells Superboy that he is only half Kryptonian (the other half being human), and gives him this box of patches to suppress his human genetics, giving him more access to his full potential.

...of course, Luthor isn't totally honest with him, but I won't spoil the rest of the episode.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Huh, color me surprised on "member of Light having a hold on Robin" idea.

I guess this is sorta filler, but it's more on making Red Arrow trust them.

BY2K

Membero Americo
No, bad Red Arrow. You don't drop an issue you had for 3/4 of the season that could have a huge impact on the team and that YOU brought up in the first place.

You are now my mole suspect #1.

shira

No, bad Red Arrow. You don't drop an issue you had for 3/4 of the season that could have a huge impact on the team and that YOU brought up in the first place.

You are now my mole suspect #1.

Roy is completely innocent.

I've only seen about 3-4 episodes but I wish they focused more on the Young Justice and less on how the Young Justice relates to the Justice League.

Scirrocco

Bit off topic, but they should probably be careful with the Animal man shorts. Too much of his saving animals over people, and hes in danger of becoming the next aquaman: a character with a single trait people think of (talking to fish, saving animals) that no one takes seriously.

Top Bottom