• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zenless Zone Zero ༺*|OT|*༻ Gotta Waifu 'Em All ♡(੭´͈ ᐜ `͈)੭♡

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
That ZZZ grind continues; have around 90 pulls saved up for Gyattatouille's banner. Other than that I'm making steady progress leveling up my Ice and Ether teams. :messenger_sunglasses:

Aenima

I reached autopilot mode. With all story content available done, i just login, do the dailies/ weeklies and log out.
Have 21k polys saved, if i dont get Jane i rage uninstall the game. :D

Also 3 trophies away from platinum, max trust with the balck cat and reaching level 60 with a character and 60 with an engine.

Last edited:
Not Yet Vs GIF by First We Feast
Stephen Colbert Smile GIF

I reached autopilot mode. With all story content available done, i just login, do the dailies/ weeklies and log out.

Also 3 trophies away from platinum, max trust with the balck cat and reaching level 60 with a character and 60 with an engine.

This is me in Star Rail. I’ve done nearly every side quest, all main quests, finished all end game modes, nothing to do really but build up more characters and stockpile resources

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Man, I wish the game wasn't so stingy on resources and energy, maybe my Fire and Physical teams weren't so bad as they are right now unlike Ice and Ether. I started piling resources for Seth and Jane to level them up quickly, hopefully I'll gather enough in 2 weeks time. I also just don't feel like wasting my time on getting and tuning discs for Nicole cuz I'm sure there'll be better Ether support agent in the future and Nicole is terrible in combat unlike Soukaku, Rina and Lucy.

It's hard to imagine that you won't get her having such amount of polys:messenger_beaming:
Are you at 50/50 now or 100% in the exclusive channel?

Last edited:

Aenima

It's hard to imagine that you won't get her having such amount of polys:messenger_beaming:
Are you at 50/50 now or 100% in the exclusive channel?
Gonna be a 50/50 and im still 87 pulls away from the pitty. Should be enough cuz i still have 10 tapes and can get some more from the game store by trading currency you get from the pulls into more tapes.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

For some reason I'm already lvl 20 on the new BP. Feels like I'm progressing much faster on this second one vs the first. Probably due to all the seasonal events giving good XP for the BP.

Anyway, the grind continues... I have now Ellen, Zhu and Soukaku at lvl 55 with everything upgraded as much as I could including skills to lvl 10 (Ellen and Zhu) and lvl 12 (Soukaku). Next up is Nicole.

Aenima

I’ve been holding off on the unlock quest for IK level. Want to get 2 teams up to 50 and decent discs first before I do it
Same, im already at IK 51 but still didnt do the quest to level up my proxy. Still finishing upgrading Nicole skills and them farm some more disks. When im happy with how my 2 teams are then i level up the proxy and go back to farming materials to level all all characters again :p

Yamisan

Its shocking how little there is to do in this game. There are barely any side quests \ missions. When done with the main story thats only a couple hours long you have to wait months for an update. Even Honkai Impact 3rd has things to do between updates, this game just has 0 content.

Its shocking how little there is to do in this game. There are barely any side quests \ missions. When done with the main story thats only a couple hours long you have to wait months for an update. Even Honkai Impact 3rd has things to do between updates, this game just has 0 content.
Yeah, the combat is great, but there's no real exploration to the game like there is in Genshin. I have a bunch of side missions to do, but not much interest in doing them.

Pejo

I wish there was a biweekly Rally type event, kinda like a single person raid. Make it hard as fuck, but not timed. That'd be my ideal ZZZ endgame content. Rally is so good but there are so few stages of that type.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I wish there was a biweekly Rally type event, kinda like a single person raid. Make it hard as fuck, but not timed. That'd be my ideal ZZZ endgame content. Rally is so good but there are so few stages of that type.
Based of what I've seen in the game after 1.1 release, I think we'll get a lot more Rally stuff in story missions as well as in side content going forward.

Its shocking how little there is to do in this game.
There are barely any side quests \ missions.
I just don't get this complaint. There's a great deal of side content and missions, it's just not your typical open world stuff at all. Have you ever played any Persona games starting with 3?

When done with the main story thats only a couple hours long you have to wait months for an update.
Ha, I'd love to see you complete the main story in a couple of hours:messenger_tears_of_joy:

this game just has 0 content.
Are we playing the same game you guys?

Last edited:

Yamisan

Based of what I've seen in the game after 1.1 release, I think we'll get a lot more Rally stuff in story missions as well as in side content going forward.

I just don't get this complaint. There's a great deal of side content and missions, it's just not your typical open world stuff at all. Have you ever played any Persona games starting with 3?

Ha, I'd love to see you complete the main story in a couple of hours:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Are we playing the same game you guys?
What drugs are you on ? The 1.1 patch was barely a few hours of content at best. It added almost 0 side quests and extra things to do. Unless you're some hoyo simp who thinks doing dailies and farming hallow zero is "content." Quit being a simp. Blocked for low IQ

Thick Thighs Save Lives

Not bad. Looks to be mostly made up of in-game scenes that we'll see. HoYo has a real talent for PVs, but I don't think this one was particularly amazing. Cool song though.
I really like the song they've used in this PV so I hope they'll be dropping the full version on Spotify or YT music later on. Also, that new tease with Burnice at the end was pretty sweet. :messenger_smirking:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
What drugs are you on ?
I don't even smoke or drink dude, relax.

The 1.1 patch was barely a few hours of content at best. It added almost 0 side quests and extra things to do.
This is 1000% pure BS. With 1.1. release they're literally bombard you with commisions to level up faster to lvl 50 (depending on your IK lvl), there's a bunch of new trust events, side quests, commissions, combat and exploration commissions, challenges, new Hollow endgame content (which I don't like at all, but that's beside the point). There's 3 new events coming up, one of which will go live today. Stop lying to people cuz it's not going to work.

Unless you're some hoyo simp who thinks doing dailies and farming hallow zero is "content." Quit being a simp. Blocked for low IQ
I haven't even played F2P games like before ZZZ came out and barely even touched Genshin 4+ years ago. Man, what an uncultured, rude and ill-mannered jerk:messenger_face_steam:

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Holly shit! They finally changed the music in the Sixth Street!:messenger_open_mouth: There's new music track for each time of the day now and they're MILES BETTER!(y)

Last edited:

Aenima

This is why i think open world maps are very important in these 3d AAA gacha games. Cuz when ur done with the quests and side quests, thers still alot of exploration and puzzle solving to do at your own pace.
If you gonna threat it like any other Live 2D game, thers much better options with much better gacha systems and stories. The events in ZZZ has also be very mediocre and very short, its all stuff you complete in a couple minutes. And its not like Hoyo dont know how to do big events. Genshin and HSR had some nice events, from hide and seek with other players to combat challeges in Genshin or managing a museum in HSR. ZZZ is a combat focused game and still no combat challenge event or anything woth remembering really. Thers gonna be an event thing inside the police station that from them all looks the most interesting, but i fear it will be very short like all the others.

Last edited:

Aenima

Holly shit! They finally changed the music in the Sixth Street!:messenger_open_mouth: There's new music track for each time of the day now and they're MILES BETTER!(y)
They also need to let us choose what music plays inside the store. HSR allowed us to choose what music plays inside the train, its dumb that we have a music player in our room but once you get away from it you only hear the default music from the store. Would also be cool if they let use switch who we want to control between Wise and Belle, locking the player to one of the characters is dumb cuz they are not suposed to be the player, its a dual character story where both characters are always present. Allowing to controll the agents in a future update is already a good step but this is all stuff they previous games did since day 1.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
They also need to let us choose what music plays inside the store. HSR allowed us to choose what music plays inside the train, its dumb that we have a music player in our room but once you get away from it you only hear the default music from the store.
I think we'll get that eventually as well, but it's good that they're listening and changing things for the better which means that all those surveys they ask us to go through are not meaningless and not pointless.

In regards to all the complaints, I've quite a few myself and all of you know exactly what I mean since I post them and will continue to do that if I don't like something, but you simply can't expect and ask people to deliver 40+ hour experience again in just a month or two, it's completely unrealistic and not gonna happen.

Would also be cool if they let use switch who we want to control between Wise and Belle, locking the player to one of the characters is dumb cuz they are not suposed to be the player, its a dual character story where both characters are always present. Allowing to controll the agents in a future update is already a good step but this is all stuff they previous games did since day 1.
Have you read what they're planning to do with the 1.2, 1.3 and beyond? Go read it:messenger_winking:

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
So I (and I'm sure many others as well) have this problem with the way they're handling the side content here and there and I'm not talking about challenges and stuff like that which are wery straightforward, I'm talking about quests in the world. I think they've gone TOO FAR when it comes to text vomit and it's literally text vomit cuz I can't explain it in any other way. Like, who the fuck cares about some fuckin' random NPC you will never see again and which has his entire life story to dump at you multiple time during the quest? Why are there so many words? Why do some bangboos talk a shit ton and 90% of the text is pointless words vomit? Has nobody thought that the writers need to edit things or hire an editor to remove a lot of pointless word vomit? I mean, you can surely skip all this but it's also taking time to get through all this shit and there's no skip button like during story missions for example, where you can skip everything in a few seconds if you want to replay some missions.

I get it, I really do, you can clearly see the intention to bring the life into the game's world, make NPCs more alive, talkative, have something they really into like streaming, music and some shit, which they want to share with us during conversation and all that, I can genuinely understand the intent which is 100% positive. But for fuck's sake miHoYo! Ain't nobody got the time or interest in what a random NPC wants to say, let alone his entire life's story and bore you to death. Jesus! Tone this shit down for the love of Christ! Hire editors and put all the work into the characters people really care about as well as the story. You can have way less text and still deliver the message or whatever, so figure it out for the love of god.

Persona games have their share of repeating the same things everytime you get a new character, but it's nothing in comparison to what miHoYo doing with the NPCs in ZZZ. In Persona games, even though they also have NPCs with quests and such, but ATLUS understands why people really are playing the games for, what's really important etc., so all of those quests are done very quickly and there's no walls of text! Again, the intention is good, which I don't have a problem with cuz it shows that they really care about the world and want to make it feel alive, but... you just have to edit shit down for the sake of pacing, players sanity and throw all this energy and effort into what's really important. Man... I can't be the only one here who have this issue with the game, am I?

Last edited:
It's fine, it adds a lot of character and flavour to the world; without unique npcs there wouldn't be interesting little stories like the isekai bangboo, the girl that just wants to scam businesses, or venus who keeps naively thinking you're a rookie etc.
If you don't want to read it just skip it, it adds only a few seconds to whatever you are doing, but removing or editing it down to nothing diminishes the experience severely for those who do care.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
It's fine, it adds a lot of character and flavour to the world; without unique npcs there wouldn't be interesting little stories like the isekai bangboo, the girl that just wants to scam businesses, or venus who keeps naively thinking you're a rookie etc.
Oh, there's cool stuff in there for sure and I like it a lot, but honestly, it's a mixed bag and not everything is as interesting as some of the better quests.

If you don't want to read it just skip it, it adds only a few seconds to whatever you are doing, but removing or editing it down to nothing diminishes the experience severely for those who do care.
I think there must be a middle ground, cuz I don't wanna skip anything and again, you can get the point across without a wall of text, like some of the folks telling me when I post walls of text here in my threads from time to time. So even I get that I can say what I want to say in a few words, but just cuz I want for people to understand things better and where I'm coming from... I always end up with a wall of text, but that's just a me thing:messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:
Got some decent S ranked discs and leveled them up for Billy, and now he’s a superhero again lol
Crazy how much difference going from a set of A to S is

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I like the new event and I hope that more stuff like this will be available in the future.

rAezLPX.jpeg

GRXWTCx.jpeg
mjFGe9Q.jpeg

Not only there's good rewards for doing all the stuff, but you can also get maxed out and pretty good W-Engine at the end along with an item to upgrade 1 agent skill to the max lvl. I think it's a good way to introduce new W-Engines in the future as well and also get various agents involved in all this like they did with Nicole:messenger_relieved:

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Finished Special Episode. It was shorter than I expected and I wish Zhu and Qingyi also had something to do instead of just waiting behind the scenes before Jane would do her thing. I mean, I get it, this episode is all about Jane and they probably didn't want to shift our attention to other characters, but I think Zhu and Qingyi is also part of the story and yet we haven't even played as them, even if it's just some investigation stuff in the city etc. Ideally this episode should be at least 2-3 times as long with more focus on Zhu's squad trying to take down the gang, and then after losing them in the Hollow, come up with the plan to send Jane to infiltrate the gang and deal with it once and for all. Ah, oh well, it was fun though and there's only so much you can do in just a month since launch while also fixing and improving things in the main game.

Last edited:

Aenima

I like the new event and I hope that more stuff like this will be available in the future.

rAezLPX.jpeg

GRXWTCx.jpeg
mjFGe9Q.jpeg

Not only there's good rewards for doing all the stuff, but you can also get maxed out and pretty good W-Engine at the end along with an item to upgrade 1 agent skill to the max lvl. I think it's a good way to introduce new W-Engines in the future as well and also get various agents involved in all this like they did with Nicole:messenger_relieved:
Yeah this is probably the best event the game had so far. A good mix of TV exploration with minigames and combat. Wish they had better and interesting storytelling.

That engine we get from the event seems pretty good for attackers as well. Seems a bit better than the Starlight Engine and you get the engine maxed out from the event rewards that further increase the engine damage boost.

Last edited:
Now that I have some more people properly built up I finished standard node in SD, moved to critical node and am on stage 5 before I quit for the day. All S so far. I’m the mean time I’ve just been burning through all the new blue quests.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Yeah this is probably the best event the game had so far. A good mix of TV exploration with minigames and combat. Wish they had better and interesting storytelling.
I mean, there's lore about this event, the company related to it and I think they did a good job here story wise while also involving existing agents and NPC (at the background of course, but still, they're telling you about it, helping you and it's not just you hunting for treasure alone in the whole town). I only 100% the first two nodes and there's 2 more left which are not accessible yet. I think they should also have long events which will progress over time, tied to the main story progression and stuff, cuz like, they're giving you 30+ days to finish the event and yet it won't take you anywhere near as long to finish it I think. Just... release it in 2-3 big chunks and make it even more interesting while at the same time releasing small events as well. It's good though that they're letting us get the engine and upgrade it to the max lvl without the need to complete the whole event and it makes me wonder what we'll get at the end when we finish exploring.

That engine we get from the event seems pretty good for attackers as well. Seems a bit better than the Starlight Engine and you get the engine maxed out from the event rewards that further increase the engine damage boost.
Yeah, the engine is pretty good. I haven't decided yet on which agent to put it on, but it'll probably be Ellen since her main focus is attack stat, while Zhu for example is crit rate and crit damage focused. The design of the engine though just doesn't fit the game's aesthetic though (not to mention any agent like most of the A / S rank engines do, but whatever, not a big deal at all.

Last edited:

Thick Thighs Save Lives

The new event is pretty cool and the polys plus that new w-engine for attack agents are sweet. Doesn't take that much time either to make good progress in it (I'm already almost halfway through I only play an hour tops of ZZZ per day). I also dig the new puzzles and mini-games found in it.

Aenima

I mean, there's lore about this event, the company related to it and I think they did a good job here story wise while also involving existing agents and NPC (at the background of course, but still, they're telling you about it, helping you and it's not just you hunting for treasure alone in the whole town). I only 100% the first two nodes and there's 2 more left which are not accessible yet. I think they should also have long events which will progress over time, tied to the main story progression and stuff, cuz like, they're giving you 30+ days to finish the event and yet it won't take you anywhere near as long to finish it I think. Just... release it in 2-3 big chunks and make it even more interesting while at the same time releasing small events as well. It's good though that they're letting us get the engine and upgrade it to the max lvl without the need to complete the whole event and it makes me wonder what we'll get at the end when we finish exploring.

Yeah, the engine is pretty good. I haven't decided yet on which agent to put it on, but it'll probably be Ellen since her main focus is attack stat, while Zhu for example is crit rate and crit damage focused. The design of the engine though just doesn't fit the game's aesthetic though (not to mention any agent like most of the A / S rank engines do, but whatever, not a big deal at all.
Im gonna put in on my Ellen cuz the engine gives a big boost to the damage of the EX attacks and i use those more on Ellen than on Zhu. I also rarelly play with Zhu as much as i like her design, i like much more Ellen fighting style and moves.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Im gonna put in on my Ellen cuz the engine gives a big boost to the damage of the EX attacks and i use those more on Ellen than on Zhu.
There's this Street Superstar W-Engine I gave to Ellen and it has great DMG bonus IF you get and save all the ice marks before activating Ultimate. But the problem with this is that every time you use standard attacks you lose one ice mark and EX attack is not a combo starter and it only activates combo state when you have enough energy (which is about half the bar) so... ugh. I mean, the DMG bonus is good, but it's hard to get it with Ellen and yeah, I'll switch to this new engine instead and give the Street Superstar to someone else at some point.

I also rarelly play with Zhu as much as i like her design, i like much more Ellen fighting style and moves.
I like Zhu a lot, she's super fast, her shots pierce through multiple enemies, you can dodge with the stick in any direction and her EX attack has two uses 1) restore ammunition and 2) inflict corruption status which helps a lot cuz corrupted enemies are much easier to kill.

Last edited:

Aenima

There's this Street Superstar W-Engine I gave to Ellen and it has great DMG bonus IF you get and save all the ice marks before activating Ultimate. But the problem with this is that every time you use standard attacks you lose one ice mark and EX attack is not a combo starter and it only activates combo state when you have enough energy (which is about half the bar) so... ugh. I mean, the DMG bonus is good, but it's hard to get it with Ellen and yeah, I'll switch to this new engine instead and give the Street Superstar to someone else at some point.
I start the fights with Ellen Charged scisor attack that giver her 3 ice stacks, if i do 2 of these attacks she will be full stacked, then after a rotation she already have energy, then i do a normal combo attack that depletes one stack followed by an EX attack that replenished 1 stack, and repeat untill shes out of energy or stacks then do a new rotation again. Her EX attacks also do a good amount of damage so having the engine boosting this dmage will be great.

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I start the fights with Ellen Charged scisor attack that giver her 3 ice stacks, if i do 2 of these attacks she will be full stacked, then after a rotation she already have energy, then i do a normal combo attack that depletes one stack followed by an EX attack that replenished 1 stack, and repeat untill shes out of energy or stacks then do a new rotation again. Her EX attacks also do a good amount of damage so having the engine boosting this dmage will be great.
Um, forget what I've said about the ice marks cuz I'm stupid and read the description of Street Superstar W-Engine wrong:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Speaking of energy bars though. What they did with 1.1 characters is much better cuz you've two separate energy bars one of which accumulating energy much faster and it can be used to unleash devastating attack (or a series of them), add a shield etc. so you're using two energy bars for two different things and I think they should upgrade all of the 1.0 characters (mainly the launch roster) with this mechanic to also have the reason for people to use them again (since we can't downgrade them and get all the resources back). Idk if you have Qingyi or not, but she absolutely destroys Anby in combat, just like Jane and Seth if we're talking about Piper and Ben, but you can't fix Ben with an additional energy bar so he'll be useless forever.

Last edited:
I recently started playing this
My god the. Different types of currencies are so confusing , also can anyone guide me about this signal and gatcha thing what should I be saving them for and for exclusive characters or the 3rd option where it's an s character in 90 pulls.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I recently started playing this
My god the. Different types of currencies are so confusing , also can anyone guide me about this signal and gatcha thing what should I be saving them for and for exclusive characters or the 3rd option where it's an s character in 90 pulls.
Stay away from W-Engine channel and avoid it lake a plague. Save all your polys and exclusive tapes for the Exclusive channel only (but don't waste them on dupes of the S rank characters you already have) if you don't want the Agent Select feature to unlock in the Stable channel (you need to search / pull 300 times in the Stable channel for it to unlock) and select one of the 1.0 S Rank characters and 100% get him or her after 90 (usually it's 70+) searches. Don't buy Boopons from the shop at the Scott Outpost - save everything for other stuff you might need and especially S rank disc tuning thing.

Exclusive channel is where you get new characters they'll be adding (or already added) to the game post launch, but you can also get 1.0 S rank characters from the stable channel there if you don't get the new character. If you don't get the new character in the Exclusive channel and get one from 1.0 instead, next time the chance will be 50/50, if you lose it again, the next one will be 100% and then if you get the new character it'll be 50/50 again. There's also this thing in gacha games is that if you'll be searching / pulling more, the chances of you getting what you need are higher but it's just an asumption, not a fact or an actual thing in games like this. Also, the S rank characters they added since release and and before Qingyi are no longer available so you can't get them anymore, well, unless they'll do a re-run at some point - we don't know when it'll happen, so if you want an S rank character in the exclusive channel - search for him or her while they're available but again, avoid getting dupes unless you're filthy rich.

As for the other currencies. It's actually not that difficult. When you'll be searching for characters and Bangboos at one point, you'll be getting two types of currencies which you can spend at the in-game Shop to get stuff like exclusive and standards tapes, dennies (in-game money), upgrade materials for the characters to level them up, their skills and their W-Engines, but you only started playing, don't worry about the W-Engines when it comes to discs and when you unlock the disc shop, don't do anything there until you unlock the very last S rank tier which'll allow you to make S rank discs. I won't advise you to upgrade any discs you'll have before that but you get some of your money and resources back when you dismantle them later, focus only on getting S rank discs.

I guess that's enough for now. If you'll like the game and continue to play it and have more questions later, you can ask us and we'll help you:messenger_relieved:

Last edited:
Stay away from W-Engine channel and avoid it lake a plague. Save all your polys and exclusive tapes for the Exclusive channel only (but don't waste them on dupes of the S rank characters you already have) if you don't want the Agent Select feature to unlock in the Stable channel (you need to search / pull 300 times in the Stable channel for it to unlock) and select one of the 1.0 S Rank characters and 100% get him or her after 90 (usually it's 70+) searches. Don't buy Boopons from the shop at the Scott Outpost - save everything for other stuff you might need and especially S rank disc tuning thing.

Exclusive channel is where you get new characters they'll be adding (or already added) to the game post launch, but you can also get 1.0 S rank characters from the stable channel there if you don't get the new character. If you don't get the new character in the Exclusive channel and get one from 1.0 instead, next time the chance will be 50/50, if you lose it again, the next one will be 100% and then if you get the new character it'll be 50/50 again. There's also this thing in gacha games is that if you'll be searching / pulling more, the chances of you getting what you need are higher but it's just an asumption, not a fact or an actual thing in games like this. Also, the S rank characters they added since release and and before Qingyi are no longer available so you can't get them anymore, well, unless they do a re-run at some point - we don't know when it'll happen, so if you want an S rank character in the exclusive channel - search for him or her while they're available but again, avoid getting dupes unless you're filthy rich.

As for the other currencies. It's actually not that difficult. When you'll be searching for characters and Bangboos at one point, you'll be getting two types of currencies which you can spend at the in-game Shop to get stuff like exclusive and standards tapes, dennies (in-game money), upgrade materials for the characters to level them up, their skills and their W-Engines, but if only started playing, don't worry about the W-Engines when it comes to discs and when you unlock the disc shop, don't do anything there until you unlock the very last S rank tier which'll allow you to make S rank discs. I won't advise you to upgrade any discs you'll have before that but you get some of your money and resources back when you dismantle them later, focus only on getting S rank discs.

I guess that's enough for now. If you'll like the game and continue to play it and have more questions later, you can ask us and we'll help you:messenger_relieved:
Woo that's like reading a guide and I really appreciate it , its my first gatcha game still have a few question
Like I pulled soldier 11 from 50 pulls in stable channel how would I know what characters to get in exclusive channel? Should I build my whole team around soldier 11 ???

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Woo that's like reading a guide and I really appreciate it , its my first gatcha game still have a few question
It's my first one as well. I mean, I played Genshin but it was a few hours at best, I haven't unlocked anything and so it doesn't count.

Like I pulled soldier 11 from 50 pulls in stable channel how would I know what characters to get in exclusive channel?
Usually you can play as new characters when they're released to see if you like them or not beyond just looks and design.

Should I build my whole team around soldier 11 ???
It depends. Play the game for at least 10 or so hours and see if you like it or not (story, characters, quests, content, events, combat etc.). Try every available character in the roster (you can do that via VR training) and see which ones you really like, want to play as and which ones you want to lvl up and upgrade to the max, even if you don't have a character yet. It'll save you a lot of time and resources. You don't need to worry about building teams just yet cuz you need Koleda (Stun) and Lucy (Support) for your fire team for example and depending on your luck, you might not even get them for a long time. But what I can tell you for sure and right now is that you should not use Ben, lvl him up and do anything with him at all cuz his super slow and there'll be much faster and better Defence character in just two weeks from now (Seth) which you can get pretty easily. Also try not to waste too much (if any) resources on Piper (if you get her) cuz Jane is much better.

Soldier 11 is the only Fire Attack character in the game for now, but in a month or so they'll release Burnice, she's also a fire character with a focus on Fire Anomaly so you can try to play as her and see if you like her better or not. She'll also have decent DPS and will have more stuff you can do with two energy bars and Soldier 11 only has (and probably will forever) one. You've plenty of content in the game to go through now so just don't worry too much, only lvl up characters, W-Engines etc. if you feel like you can't beat combat stuff to level up IK account. By the time you'll finish the story and everything else (provided you'll like the game and won't uninstall it for one reason or another), you'll have plenty of resources and stuff to get characters, lvl them up etc.

I wish I could suggest you to get Qingyi as she's the best Electric Stunner in the game, but there's a high chance you might not be able to save at least 80-85 exclusive tapes (or buy them using polys) in just two weeks before they'll replace her with Jane so... yeah, just skip her, unless somehow you'll manage to save at least 80-85 exclusive tapes in less than 2 weeks:messenger_relieved:

Last edited:
It's my first one as well. I mean, I played Genshin but it was a few hours at best, I haven't unlocked anything and so it doesn't count.

Usually you can play as new characters when they're released to see if you like them or not beyond just looks and design.

It depends. Play the game for at least 10 or so hours and see if you like it or not (story, characters, quests, content, events, combat etc.). Try every available character in the roster (you can do that via VR training) and see which ones you really like, want to play as and which ones you want to lvl up and upgrade to the max, even if you don't have a character yet. It'll save you a lot of time and resources. You don't need to worry about building teams just yet cuz you need Koleda (Stun) and Lucy (Support) for your fire team for example and depending on your luck, you might not even get them for a long time. But what I can tell you for sure and right now is that you should not use Ben, lvl him up and do anything with him at all cuz his super slow and there'll be much faster and better Defence character in just two weeks from now (Seth) which you can get pretty easily. Also try not to waste too much (if any) resources on Piper (if you get her) cuz Jane is much better.

Soldier 11 is the only Fire Attack character in the game for now, but in a month or so they'll release Burnice, she's also a fire character with a focus on Fire Anomaly so you can try to play as her and see if you like her better or not. She'll also have decent DPS and will have more stuff you can do with two energy bars and Soldier 11 only has (and probably will forever) one. You've plenty of content in the game to go through now so just don't worry too much, only lvl up characters, W-Engines etc. if you feel like you can't beat combat stuff to level up IK account. By the time you'll finish the story and everything else (provided you'll like the game and won't uninstall it for one reason or another), you'll have plenty of resources and stuff to get characters, lvl them up etc.

I wish I could suggest you to get Qingyi as she's the best Electric Stunner in the game, but there's a high chance you might not be able to save at least 80-85 exclusive tapes (or buy them using polys) in just two weeks before they'll replace her with Jane so... yeah, just skip her, unless somehow you'll manage to save at least 80-85 exclusive tapes in less than 2 weeks:messenger_relieved:
How will I know what characters are best in the game and I should be focusing on them ? Let's say I like a charecter the only way to get it is wait till it's in exclusive shop ???? No other way to get it I mean if u cant spend cash that's alot of money for a charecter tbh

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
How will I know what characters are best in the game and I should be focusing on them ?
Well again, first of all, use VR training and check all the characters there. I already said that you should avoid Ben and Piper, probably also Anton and Corin. You can check various videos with character tiers and all that if you don't want to figure it out by yourself, there's plenty of them on YT.

Let's say I like a charecter the only way to get it is wait till it's in exclusive shop ???? No other way to get it I mean if u cant spend cash that's alot of money for a charecter tbh
You can also get characters via Stable channel, but again, unless you really want to unlock the Character Select feature, only search in the Stable channel with free regular tapes you can get in the game, don't spend polys on them. You can only get S rank 1.0 characters and W-Engines in the Stable channel along with S rank W-Engines, you won't be getting Exclusive characters and Exclusive W-Engines in the Stable channel. You can only get new (as in brand new S rank characters like Qingyi, Zhu, Jane etc.) in the Exclusive channel and nowhere else, same goes for the Exclusive W-Engine channel but I already told you to avoid it completely.

And you don't need (but more like you must not, unless you've plenty of free money to spend on whatever here and there) to spend your real money, you can get everything there is in the game by just playing it.

Last edited:
This is the first Hoyo game i play because i had a feeling that Genshin and Honkai are geared more toward the female audience with the character designs being modest and slender but with this game the character designs are more curvy with jiggle physics everywhere so it looks like the devs here want to capture the straight male audience mainly, do you guys think this is true or am i imagining things?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

Pejo

This is the first Hoyo game i play because i had a feeling that Genshin and Honkai are geared more toward the female audience with the character designs being modest and slender but with this game the character designs are more curvy with jiggle physics everywhere so it looks like the devs here want to capture the straight male audience mainly, do you guys think this is true or am i imagining things?
This game has still been censored a few times since the beta, but yea it's got more overt fanservice than their other recent stuff. There's also the grey area of mods for all of their games, but it's always a gamble.

So man, I just hit Interknot level 50 tonight and unlocked the final(?) proxy rank up quest, but I think I'm going to sit on it for a while. I don't have a single team back up to my current level 50 cap, so there's no way I'm going to be ready for 60 cap with how expensive everything is to upgrade. That said, I do understand that the highest level farming stages will open up and it's more cost efficient to farm those, so instead of getting 2-3 teams to 50 as I would generally do, I'll just make sure I have one fully maxed out team and maybe an extra 1-2 attackers in different elements to get by, then do the uncap.

They really should take a break on us and not have leveling be so goddamn slow and expensive.

By the way - everyone remember to get your extra free coffee every day during the golden week event thing. It looks like a rainbow sprinkles coffee and you can get it additionally to your usual everyday coffee, for a total of 120 "free" stamina every day. That has helped me make up a little ground on leveling my teams until I break the next cap.

Top Bottom