• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward |OT| -- More Hours, More Persons, More Doors

Also, is there a scratch guard on the watch? I have a scratch on the face (it came like that), but not sure if its on the actual face or on a scratch guard on the face that I can't seem to take off (probably the former...) :-(

Don't worry, I have scratches all along the face of mine too. From what I can tell, it's a scratch guard. A very hard to remove scratch guard. haha (Still haven't gotten mine off, I'm too scared I'll scratch it! :p)

Venfayth

So, wtf, someone help me out here:

(crew quarters..)

I got the gold file, but I literally cannot find anything left in any of the rooms to help me get the escape password. :/

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

(crew quarters..)

I got the gold file, but I literally cannot find anything left in any of the rooms to help me get the escape password. :/
Look at the poster and shapes again. Reverse the number order you used before.

Vibed

Just got the game a few hours ago and a red (the color I wanted!) watch. But I can't play it just yet, have to finish some things... :(

Videoneon

speculation:

should've looked at Alice's death more carefully, I'm pretty sure she's either trustworthy or a good guy...at least not harmful to Sigma

edit: For Luna (largely unimportant to the plot, more just a philosophical note from her):

"
It's only when we're pursuing happiness that we're happy...
"

I find myself agreeing.

And then...there's the rest of that conversation...

edit 2:

Sigma dying/freaking out is unexpectedly hilarious...the first time I saw it I was just thinking "What the fuck?" and being shocked...but the second time around it's just funny for some reason...YEEEEEEARRRRGH

I feel very detached from the protagonist, which is kinda creepy

Ryuukan

Spoilers: jealousy from this post
eZslh.jpg

I just got my orders from Amazon. I had ordered a Vita and 3DS version that said it had the preorder bonus. Later that week I found out I had apparently ordered too late and probably wouldn't get a watch with either. When they were available again, I made an order for the Vita version, as it was the only one available by that time.

Anyway, today I got a box that had all 3 copies over 2 orders and they all had watches. Is there anyway to tell which color each watch is without opening them?

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
I just got my orders from Amazon. I had ordered a Vita and 3DS version that said it had the preorder bonus. Later that week I found out I had apparently ordered too late and probably wouldn't get a watch with either. So when they became available again, I was only able to get the Vita version.

Anyway, today I got a box that had all 3 copies over 2 orders and they all had watches. Is there anyway to tell which color each watch is without opening them?

Congrats!

The face of the watch should be in the color of LED that it uses.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm hearing about crashing / save corruption problems in the PEC room.

Also I clicked on some black bars by reflex in here and
got some deaths spoiled
('A`)

Game gets here tomorrow, I'm dyin

So does anyone have both versions? I played the Vita demo and thought the graphics and sound were great, but the touch interface was a pain in the ass compared to how it was on 999. Are the graphics and sound that much worse on the 3ds version? I can't decide which version I should play! X_X

Hmm hearing about crashing / save corruption problems in the PEC room.

Also I clicked on some black bars by reflex in here and
got some deaths spoiled
('A`)

Game gets here tomorrow, I'm dyin

Vita or 3DS?

Roto13

So does anyone have both versions? I played the Vita demo and thought the graphics and sound were great, but the touch interface was a pain in the ass compared to how it was on 999. Are the graphics and sound that much worse on the 3ds version? I can't decide which version I should play! X_X

Any drop in resolution is a small price to pay for non-crap touch screen controls.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

Vita or 3DS?
3DS version has the save corruption bug if you save in a certain room.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member

Vita or 3DS?
From what I've heard, only 3DS so far. As for the comparison, I recommend just getting a capacitive stylus for the vita, which will fix the control issues.

I remember scenes in this trailer that were definitely animated and the same scenes appear to be still pictures here. Was that changed or are there really similar scenes?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Fuck's sake. Is it guaranteed, and will it still corrupt if I, say, save in the room, keep playing the game without quitting, then save outside of it?
I haven't looked much into it but apparently saving in the PEC room might nuke your save. The 3DS version has only one save slot too... which is odd as the Vita version has three.

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
Went to my local Best Buy when this launched and nada, checked Fry's today and again nada.

Looks like I have to just bite the bullet and go to GameStop. So much for using BB's B2g1 or Target's sale since they only carry it online. It already sucks that i missed out on the Amazon preorder :(

Eusis

I haven't looked much into it but apparently saving in the PEC room might nuke your save. The 3DS version has only one save slot too... which is odd as the Vita version has three.
I almost wonder if that's a Sony mandate. Wouldn't make much sense considering games like Hot Shots Golf that only have one save though. And the 3DS version even has space for more, so not having them there is just odd. Maybe they considered it, but decided against it for some reason (cart sharing?)

SS4Gogita

Henshin!

(crew quarters..)

Hah, I had the same problem. I cheated a bit though and just put it on easy to get the hint I needed. Then I reset :D

It didn't help that you couldn't zoom back in on that section, though.

Busaiku

So I hit a "To Be Continued"...
I don't know the password for the "9th Lion Eats The Sun" thing. Tried "Remember Death", "Memento Mori", I dunno. I saw some scenes that I didn't encounter in the flashback thing, so I don't think I'm supposed to know it, but I dunno.

This was my 1st run, if that helps.

Well, I narrowly avoided a harrowing situation. The place I pre-ordered my 3DS copy at didn't set aside a copy for me, so when I went to pick it up the guy tried to casually play it off while he strolled to the open stock and grabbed the last copy. He's very lucky that they still had a copy left.

This is the second time this store has screwed up a pre-order of mine. I've known the owner for a long time so I may have to mention something to him if this continues. I won't name any names and I don't want to get anyone in trouble, but he needs to keep a closer eye on his employee's work habits, because they are potentially costing him business.

Anyway, I've waited so long and now VLR is finally mine! :D (And my Vita copy with the watch should be here within a week!)

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
That's concerning.... Hopefully it's only limited to that one room, and Aksys is able to send out a patch to fix the issue. :/

It happened to my sister when she played the Japanese version for the first time. She was quite peeved to redo a lot of the game.

Neither of us knew it was a known bug though, we just thought that maybe she had accidentally quit while saving or something. But if the bug still exists in the US version, I doubt it's been fixed.

GSR

Alright, stopping to grab some dinner and do some other stuff. My route thus far is
Tenmyouji -> Ally -> Tenmyouji again.
Man, the plot really hits the ground running after the first puzzle room.

Clott

C6A72229-D0AD-4D7E-AB65-10FA4242A87D-763-0000005FD46F1B20.jpg

With that color, what character am I? Oh and gamestop just closed when I finished work so no Vita for me today!! I have to wait till tomorrow, of well.

GSR

You're either Luna, Dio, or Quark.

Also, whoever voices Zero III was clearly having the time of her life with it. So enjoyable.

kiryogi

Banned

Oh good god. I just saved there before leaving for work. 3DS is asleep right now....

pyrandes

Finally got thru
GAULEM Bay (heh, golem). Great ending puzzle, had to think about it a lil bit and change my perspective on how to get each letter. Voice on the golem/robot at the end is freaking awesome

Top Bottom