• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward |OT| -- More Hours, More Persons, More Doors

fernoca

I want a blue watch, but with my luck I won't.
Still nice extra and Amazon just sent me the "it shipped!" message. Seems I'll have it by next Friday, which is okay since I'm playing too many games right now, and getting 6 more before next Friday. :p

Noi

(Upon reaching Lock 3)
Dio...
and to think I was starting to like you, you ass.

I love that despite only having.. 2 branches left to explore, I haven't opened a single lock on the right side. What the hell haven't I uncovered yet!?

I need help with a puzzle in
B Garden star puzzle

I counted the stars and entered the password in that ordered and got the file, but i can't figure out the combination for the safe key. I think it has to do with the Lion and the tiles, but i can't see the colors very well

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
B Garden star puzzle

I counted the stars and entered the password in that ordered and got the file, but i can't figure out the combination for the safe key. I think it has to do with the Lion and the tiles, but i can't see the colors very well
Smallest to biggest. For the stars.

Roto13

B Garden star puzzle

Poke the stars from biggest to smallest, or from the beginning of the river to the end.

Noi

B Garden star puzzle

(Hint)
What process did you have to use for the coins? Which one was bigger than the other, right?

Edit: Beaten like every time Sigma gets 9 BP.

Roto13

3DS version? Looks fine on my end.

Well:

GDgpA.jpg

Noi

Hahahaha.

(PEC room spoiler)
Sigma convincing himself to smell Clover's suit only for it to be Tenmyouji's... THIS GAME...

I finally got the game.

zIt3kl.jpg

Both games, actually. Hooray for super dedicated UPS delivery guys who actually do their job.

Also, which color watch does Sigma have?

Wait, what? What's this I hear about game breaking glitches? Can someone post how to avoid them in the least spoilery manner possible, but still put it behind a spoiler to protect those who would consider even that a spoiler?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Wait, what? What's this I hear about game breaking glitches? Can someone post how to avoid them in the least spoilery manner possible, but still put it behind a spoiler to protect those who would consider even that a spoiler?
3DS version only - don't save in the Pressure Exchange Room.

Roto13

Crashed in the middle of a puzzle in the PEC room. . . then got sent back to home screen, loaded game back up, went to load save. Black Screen :/

I need speed auto skip ;-;

If you want I could just give you the safe passwords. :p Assuming they're the same for everyone.

EDIT: Oh, wait, you mean your save got corrupted? Yeah, that blows.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
If you want I could just give you the safe passwords. :p Assuming they're the same for everyone.

EDIT: Oh, wait, you mean your save got corrupted? Yeah, that blows.

Sadly the Safe Passwords are random. They're not the same in each game, so you do have to do the puzzles again.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Weird. I got a game over, saved my game, and the 3DS bumped me out of the game into an error screen and rebooted me. HOWEVER my save was not corrupted. So I think the Save Corruption bug is still limited to the PEC (Pressure Exchange) room for now.

Though it is cause for concern, no question. This didn't happen to me when I played in Japanese, maybe a bug happened during the programming when Chunsoft entered the English into the game?

stupei

Shame that it's a problem on 3DS especially since that seems like it'd be harder to get patched. (Assuming they'd bother.)

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Holy fuck, I was just in the PEC room earlier...good thing I didn't save.

Oh, and Director's Room...need help with the Gold File.

How do I arrange the shapes for the Parellogram?

pariah164

I need help on the first puzzle in the
PEC room. The dots on the door. I have no clue which ones to connect. I wanna get through this room quick so my game doesn't glitch.
Help?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Holy fuck, I was just in the PEC room earlier...good thing I didn't save.

Oh, and Director's Room...need help with the Gold File.

How do I arrange the shapes for the Parellogram?

It's not a matter of arranging the shapes... it's entering a second four letter code into the tablet.

I need help on the first puzzle in the
PEC room. The dots on the door. I have no clue which ones to connect. I wanna get through this room quick so my game doesn't glitch.
Help?

You should have found a chart upstairs that tells you which colors to connect.

So the actual watch face color will tell you what color the LED will be? I think I got red with my 3ds version and green with my Vita version, then. Cool.

Top Bottom