• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Woot, here's to another 100,000,000!
Neogaf is my favorite forum and has been for the past several years.

CONGRATULATIONS!

AZl9cEp.jpg

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Amazing, congratulations to all! :D
That's a *lot* of troll posts.

Also, lost it at fucktroll
poor ducky

There are some but I forget their usernames.
Probably all the regulars on SteamGAF.

Came to suggest that "You must build a boat" is more of the same, but I guess that isn't what this thread is about.

Still, "You must build a boat" is a really fun game, probably best played on a tablet or phone.

Euron

A monumental achievement. Looking through the Wayback Portal, GAF has come a very long way since Gaming Age Forums. Truly the best community out there and there's nothing else like it. I'm thrilled to be a part of it and even more thrilled to have all of you here with me.

Let's keep this train moving GAF and congrats to everyone! Here's to another 100 million!

Video-games aside, this site is my go-to, domain-general example of a forum for online discussion done right. Turns out the flowering of free expression that techno-hippies have been promising since the internet's advent isn't wholly a flaccid pipe dream. It just requires consistent and (mostly) benevolent dictatorship. Keep on keeping on GAF - I suspect I'll still be kicking around the jRPG threads when I'm a toothless octogenarian.

krae_man

This place has been a blast. I remember going to my first GAF meetup at PAX Prime 2011 that blurrygil organized. I had so much fun and met a bunch of great people. I can't wait to see you guys again in September.

I went to my first Toronto GAF meetup in Feb 2016 that Kraftwerk organized. Had a blast there too. TO-GAF Just had it's 20th meetup last week and that's the official number. There's been like 10 non numbered spinoffs including the Fan Expo Meetups, the MoHun meetups, the Tsilon meetups etc. We're on track to have one meetup every month this year. Lets keep it up guys!

PSX GAF is also amazing. Adam Boyes and John Vignocchi hung out with us forever and bought us drinks(when gotstrangepowers? wasn't beating them to the cheque:lol). Nicko making grub bags, Xenorevlis making meetup lanyards

WrassleGAF meeting up in Miami for Wrestlemania 28 was a blast!

Isny and his magic power of being able to constantly pick restaurants on Yelp that are closed.

Stumpf and the rest of Ottawa GAF were awesome.

San Antonio/PAX South GAF were awesome

Modus, Souha and the rest of E3 GAF were awesome.

By my best count, I've been to 31 GAF meetups and all of you were awesome.

Thanks to the people who organized the first couple of meetups I went to
Thanks to the people who helped me with the GAF meetups I organized
Thanks to everyone who has attended any meetup I organized
Thanks to the people who organized meetups so I didn't have to do it every time

You are all awesome!

Shoutout ot BritGAF, New York GAF and the other GAF communities organizing meetups. If time and money work out, I hope to hang out with you guys in the future.

If someone near you is organizing a GAF meetup: Go to it.

If no one is: Organize a meetup yourself.

GAF Meetups are amazing. There should be more of them.

Regiruler

We still need to know who made the 100mil post. The post counter is off from the post ID used in the URLs (where it counts by 2s for some reason, and its off by some additional amount otherwise ToonamiGAF would be the host of post 100m).

Congrats! I sure wasn't around near the start but by the time I found this place it had already been fostered into the best gaming community going IMO. Since I'm one of those members that just relies on GAF for all of their gaming news now an extra thanks is in order for providing not only the best place to find links to gaming news, but the best place to discuss it too.

Conglaturation , NeoGAF !!!
You have completed 100,000,000 posts.
And prooved yourself into become one of the most beloved forums of all time.
Now go and rest our hero !

DarkKyo

Almost been here for 10 years now myself.. Glad to be a part of it -- what a wonderful community and a well kept forum. Keep up the good work guys! Congrats!

Maniel

Banned
Congrats GAF! I'm relatively new (started lurking in 2013), but I just want to say that in this short time, this site has become my favorite site on the web!

Jimrpg

Congrats!

Aside from taking a year to get registered, its been great here. The OTs are what set it apart from any other message board online.

Shambala

Just barely joined. But glad yo be a part of the best community online 😢😢. I love u guys 😏

Izuna

Banned
Can we make celebration requests? I assume mods are drunk and suggestable?

Can I at least have my tag be "Juniour Member"?

Top Bottom