• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sweep14

One simple word : Respect.
Neogaf is like an Auberge Espagnole (where you experience what you put in).
It's something rare and precious nowadays.

Congrats Evilore and GAF!! 💖 I'm so happy to be a part of this community, I've met some amazing friends here and made some connections with folks who have completely altered the course of my career (for the better). Here's to another hundred million! ☺️

I wish I could post more than I do, but man there's so many people here who've usually covered what I want to say before I can say it, lol. Meetup threads are about all I can manage.

Congratulations NeoGAF!
I'm genuinely happy for your success Evilore and the success of the site, I hope it continues to grow. GAF is the first and last site I browse everyday and has been for many years, it's pretty awesome.
Thank you also for the shout out in the OP, really appreciate it, I'm just happy to contribute as a member of this great community.
Cheers.

Congratulations NeoGAF!
I'm genuinely happy for your success Evilore and the success of the site, I hope it continues to grow. GAF is the first and last site I browse everyday and has been for many years, it's pretty awesome.
Thank you also for the shout out in the OP, really appreciate it, I'm just happy to contribute as a member of this great community.
Cheers.

He...he speaks

100mnchsdc.png

Congrats!

(Yeah, I know I suck at this)

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
This is an amazing achievement and is pretty much stand alone in terms of forums.... do any other forums in the world compare post wise? I'm curious.

eXistor

May GAF live a long fulfilling life. The amount of time I spend on here daily is almost sickening, but I wouldn't skip a day.

Wow! This made ne think back to when I patiently waited to be able to post. I was a young college student at a boring front desk job. For some reason all sites were blocked but this one on the computer I had to use. It saved me and I never left.

I just so happens to be drinking on some Red Moscato from a local winery at the moment.

Cheers to EviLore who helped found this amazing place

Cheers to Bish, who frankly has always been cool as fuck to me in my time here.

Cheers to SalesGAF. You know who you are. CosmicQueso, Rex, Welfare, Ryng_tolu, and all you other beautiful people I'm forgetting

Cheers to Comic GAF and Slayven

Cheers to the one and only Fucking Shinobi and his insider badassness

Cheers to blank space...because well you all know

Cheers to Bobby Roberts and kswiston in Box Office GAF

I could go on and on and on. And I've left out so many of you beautiful bastards that I spend so much time with on here. I wish I could list everyone here whose opinions I appreciate and leave a mark on my life every day. But that would be far too long of a post. It means a lot and I love and appreciate you guys.

CHEERS GAF. WE ARE JUST GETTING FUCKING STARTED!!!!!!

Sadist

Congrats GAF! And Evilore. And everyone on this forum. Cheers!

Now we'll keep on posting. Keep the hype train going

Congrats!

The only forum where I spend most of my gaming downtime on. It has been a tremendous couple of years with an also same amount of stupidity on my end, but that's life. Here's hoping for reaching 200m!

Cartho

Congrats GAF!

This feels like an appropriate thread to make my first post in. Been lurking here for a long time and it's pretty much the only gaming related site I bother with anymore.

ibu

The site that kept me going through multiple depressive downturns, anxiety addled moments of madness, and still continuing to put up the goods.

I salute you all Neogaf, not just a games forum... But an actual thriving community. Some of the folks here I've grown up alongside and I've even met a few of you in real life also (not counting those I've passed in the street, oblivious). A lurker since the beginning... Can't get rid of the habit of a lifetime.

Onwards we march as a collective.

Congrats Evilore, it's actually an inspiring story when you consider that Neogaf is most probably the biggest gaming forum on the internet and one that has outlived so many gaming websites. It is also the place to go to got gaming news, nothing comes close to the speed that news breaks out here.

Spenny

Been here for a couple years and it's been great. Met some really cool people and had some decent discussions.

Cheers, Gaf!

Top Bottom