• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TheExodu5

Banned
That was an entertaining read.

I've been here for about 10 years I think. I've made some mistakes along the way and was almost perma banned for it, but I'm glad I got to stay on board. As silly as it sounds, NeoGAF has had a profound impact on my life. NeoGAF is a solid group of guys and gals with some generally great ideals, so thanks for that.

Here's to another 10 years.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Here's for another 100 million!

While I've been one of the more unknown posters, I still feel that the forum has been amazing, and I feel it has educated me in several topics, and getting me interested in many new things, which I really appreciate. Thank you to all the patient users (and the crazy ones), and the mods and admins who have maintained it throughout all these years.

Also, holy crap, the Megaton meme came from the original GAF?! Mind blown.

Congrats EL - having that kind of chutzpah at 19 is impressive, and the reason we're all here today. Well done man.

Here's to another 100 million and more!

Murkas

good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.png

My go-to gaming forum of the past *three years. Here's to another 100,000,000! :D

*For whatever reason, I have no memory of signing up on the registration date in my profile, LOL

Sai-kun

Banned
as much shit as i give this place sometimes, it's been fun posting here and joining communities (and leaving them lmao) and making friends (and then meeting friends!!!). i can't believe i've been here almost 9 years, myself.

it's lit!

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Oh wow, that's awesome! And I've been there since near the reboot... hopefully it sticks around for at least another 100 million, since days would go by a lot slower if it was gone.

Grandius

Neo Member
Congrats!
Here's to more 3d prints, more shout-outs from official games pages (Persona says hello) and more zaniness.
And, all the good stuff to everyone! And more dreams coming true.

kirby_fox

Banned
Happy to be a (now mostly silent) part of the community. Onward and upwards GAF.

And uh, congrats and thanks and what have you.

ultrazilla

I want to thank all the crew behind NeoGAF. Between here and Shacknews, this is where I spend most of my online presence in terms of getting the latest gaming news, discussion and just "hanging out".

I want to commend Evil for "not selling out" when he's had multiple multi-million dollar buy out offers. That shows us alot about your character and your loyalty to the "little guy"(us) out there.

I tend to mention my age alot(I'm 44) but feel it's important because this is the type of community Evil and crew have created, one where I feel EVERYONE is welcome. Every race, color, creed, age, etc is represented here and it's wonderful.

Though I live in Detroit(represent!!), I especially like interacting with my European and other foreign gaming fans. NeoGAF is a world wide melting pot of people who celebrate the greatest hobby/industry on the planet: VIDEO GAMING!

From my up bringing on the original Atari 2600, Intellivision, Colecovision, Vectrex, Commodore, Odyssey 2 all the way up to the current heavyweights like Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony I've "been there" ie: been able to see where the gaming culture began and will continue to grow.

So, I just wanted to add my congrats and kudos to Evil and his vision. I'm glad to be apart of a great community you have created.

Evil and NeoGAF, you have leveled up! Congrats!

Big-Rigs-12-700x385.png

-Ultrazilla

P.S. is there a way/link to donate some money to the website here? I looked a bit and couldn't see anything. Thanks!

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Congrats and thanks to Tyler and every admin/mod that took responsibility for moderating and maintaining this crazy ass forum I call my online home! I'm proud to be part of this community and the discussions I've had on here have actually made a positive impact in my life and how I engage others.

Thank you especially to the community as a whole, every single one you guys that make a contribution day in and day out. It's a great thing we got going here and here's hoping to many many more years of it.

R.I.P Hitokage, still seems like yesterday we were playing SF4 together. :(

I love you all.

Congrats ! Coming from being a lurker on GAF and getting an account on NeoGAF, seeing this website rise from the ashes has been incredible. Thanks EviLore and everyone in this awesome community.

Prerequisite "posting in a legendary thread" post, but Congrats, NeoGAF. Only been here a couple years, but I hope to be here at least a few more!

o7

Top Bottom