• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ah Neogaf, the forum which has saved me the displeasure of actually visiting a lot of other gaming websites. There's barely any need to considering everything gets back to here anyway.
It's nice. :)

Congratulations.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
wow! Way to go Neogaf!

This site has meant a great deal to me!

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
A great achievement. Thanks to Tyler, the admins and moderators.

Yay! Congrats!

Glad to be apart of this community. It really means a lot to me. I barely know anyone IRL (does anyone still say IRL?) with whom I can talk about games on the same level that I can on this forum.

If I don't get banned randomly, I hope to be able to contribute and do my part in keeping this place, and its ideals, alive.

Thanks mods, admins, and awesome community organizers who make great OTs and participation events. Also thanks to the GIF makers, and the FFXIV free company.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow, amazing stuff. Congrats to all.

SpacLock

Glad to be here over a decade.

Wait... OK, so almost a decade.

Edit: You know, for not being permabanned in that time, especially after joining as a very young immature turd, I deserve some damn flair.

Congrats to NeoGAF!

This has definitely been my favorite website since I joined 3 years ago. Not many communities like this on the internet anymore I feel like. I use the GAF flag in rocket league with pride.

noobie

Banned
Congratulations to NeoGAF

I hope on this auspicious occasion, some mercy is shown on the NPD numbers contributing, banned members.

To the 1 billion with stronger and bigger and larger community on NeoGAF.

Incredible! Been poking round these parts for ages and ages - it is nice to always have a place to come back to, occasionally post and mostly lurk. NeoGaf has been a constant of mine for years (thx GFW Radio for originally turning me onto this awesome site) Here is to another 100,000,000!

MadSexual

I can't believe how long I've already been here. More posts than any other community and I'm mostly a lurker. I love this place and hope it lasts a long time longer.

Dennis

Banned
So who got the 100,000,000th post? Was it me?

skrmbillede2016-05-27bzk3j.png

The Lamp

I mean I guess this place is alright. It's whatever.

Also 100 million page views a month? Goes to show you that you should be mindful of the personal details you share here.

Also, sweet Jesus at the ad revenue from 100 million page views a month.

NateDog

Congrats Evilore and congrats GAF, I honestly spend so much time here and have done since I joined just a few years back that I have no idea what I'd do without it.

Congrats GAF!

I've been lurking for years, I originally came here from Naughty Dog' forum. Everyone complaining that ND are 'ignoring us' because they only use NeoGAF lol I had to see what it was all about and been here ever since :)

Mexen

We have come a long way. Some of us lurked and "posted IRL" by screaming at the screen in every thread before we became members so we are actually closer to 200m posts.

Melchiah

Well deserved, as Gaf is the most balanced and well moderated forum around. I've been here nearly 10 years, and hopefully will be for another decade.

Top Bottom