• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Did we ever found out who "won"? :D

Congrats, GAF and Tyler, that was a fun 10ish years for me

Woohoo.

I was a gazer in this forum for years and always thought about joining. Glad I finally pulled the trigger... Only to wait 6 months before I finally got in... Lol. It's been fun. Thanks for accepting me.

Hey, long-time lurker and first time poster here. Just wanted to say congratulations to Evilore, his staff, and to all fellow gaf members for reaching this milestone!

petran79

Banned
Congrats!

Considering this forum has just 4 subsections, only 2 of which are gaming related, it is surprising it met such a huge success. It looks like a 90s forum

Sianos

giphy.gif

And may the adventure continue. <3

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
well done, kid.

I don't remember if I donated $10 or not but I remember being here back then when this place was almost RIP forever. great accomplishment.

Big Nikus

Yay, congrats GAF, and thanks EviLore for everything.

Thanks for helping me procrastinate everyday, I wouldn't be where I am right now (i.e nowhere) without you !

Acosta

Congratulations!

I feel a bit proud of having been a part of this community for so many years since I landed in GA and made the desert travesty to Neoland. God, many, many years... and a big part of my day by day.

I have always valued my account and my tiny, insignificant, place in this place. Certainly I take more than I give: I learn a lot and get a lot of fun, but I don't or can't get very involved. I just try to be polite and respectful as my "thank you" for what I get from here.

So thanks to everyone involved, from Evil to the admin/mod team to all the community, including some people that are not here anymore. It has been a great ride, hopefully we will celebrate 200m ahead in the future.

Im so happy to have been apart of this Community for so long. I dont post much these days about my adventures or the twins but I am always here, watching.

Congratulations on the 100,000,000 posts NEOGAF, here is to a 100 million more.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
With new hardware out seemingly every year now, I'm sure we'll get to 200,000,000 by December 2017.

Embearded

ongratulations to the team and those who help you maintaining NeoGAF as the best gaming forum in the world.

I am more of a reader and not a poster, but i browse GAF many times a day.
Thank you for your services! :)

br3wnor

Ah Neogaf, the forum which has saved me the displeasure of actually visiting a lot of other gaming websites. There's barely any need to considering everything gets back to here anyway.
It's nice. :)

Congratulations.

That's one of the best parts of the site, I get most of my gaming news and even a lot of real world news from here directly.

Only been here a few years but this is easily the best place on the Internet and the best community around.

Top Bottom