• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 Steam Holiday Sale Thread: of GAF collectively handing over wallet to Based Gabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

kai3345

Banned
kennah said:
I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND BUT IT PROBABLY MIGHT BE MAYBE BUT WE SHOULD BUY IT NOW IN CASE THEY DELETE IT FOREVER
BUT WHAT IF FOR SOME STRANGE REASON I WAIT UNTIL THE END OF THE SALE INCASE ITS A DAILY DEAL THEN MY CAT DIES ON THE LAST DAY OR SOME SHIT AND I MISS IT AT EVEN 25 PERCENT OFF

vazel

Banned
Haha Dreamfall is still full price. Oh well if it's not a daily deal I'll finally cave in and buy it after the sales are over.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Ok, I'm so incredibly confused. How many of these are daily deals? There's no fucking way we're going to see a fresh 100 games on sale everyday.

VALVE used Confusion!
It's Super Effective!
Dacvak hurt itself in its confusion

kennah

kai3345 said:
BUT WHAT IF FOR SOME STRANGE REASON I WAIT UNTIL THE END OF THE SALE INCASE ITS A DAILY DEAL THEN MY CAT DIES ON THE LAST DAY OR SOME SHIT AND I MISS IT AT EVEN 25 PERCENT OFF
AAHHHH NOW I'M WORRIED ABOUT THE SAME THING AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE A CAT

WE SHOULD BUY NOW

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Feorax said:
I have absolutely no idea what's going on. I keep stumbling across random deals, and games keep disappearing.

Have Valve just decided to fuck the front end for this years sales and left us to find the deals ourselves?
They have grown tired of trying to contain the Steam. We must now face it head on, in the raw turmoil that exists between the dimensions, where bandwidth flows like rivers and money is a fluid, ever-changing idea.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
i have 93 items on my wishlist

75% of them are on sale
only 5 cost more than $20
15 cost less than $2.50

i think i am going to buy them all.

Volcynika

Baha said:
Holy crap guys, COD: BLOPS is $60, what a steal!

334uliu.jpg

The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom for 39p on the specials tab...
Despite almost inevitably buying it for that price (less than a freaking chocolate bar), why should I play it and not let it be resigned to the Coast Redwood that is my steam backlog?

Spwn

Dacvak said:
Ok, I'm so incredibly confused. How many of these are daily deals? There's no fucking way we're going to see a fresh 100 games on sale everyday.

There are about as many games per day as daily deals as on the Thanksgiving Sale, but almost every game will be discounted for the whole holiday.

Joe Molotov

Now my cart's gone, DAMMIT FIX YOURSELF, STEAM! I think I'm going to leave and get something to eat and hopefully it'll be sorted out when I come back...NOOO CAN'T LEAVE!!!

Plasma

Banned
Not on sale but it looks like Singularity finally got put up on the Steam store, might be a daily deal down the line.

Lyonaz

Ok so I bought:

Winterbottom
Deus Ex pack
FEAR pack
TITAN QUEST GOLD!!!!

All for the price of €14,81

Today is a good day!!!!:D

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
ICallItFutile said:
Do you ever buy games? 93 items wow

i've got like 150 games already, the 93 games are the result of me going through the entire steam catalogue and saying "would i buy this for $0.01? is it worth my time?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom