• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 Steam Holiday Sale Thread: of GAF collectively handing over wallet to Based Gabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
How much is Oblivion on the US? Its £14 here :(

Aaron

Star War: Republic Commando is $5. Underrated game worth the price.
Freedom Force games are also dirt cheap.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Okay, that's it.

I am setting a hard limit of $25 for the rest of the sale. Hopefully for DA Ultimate, but I would grab Dead Rising 2 for $15 and then if I did that spend $10 on something else.

WHAT HAVE YOU, STEAM?

BigAT

Does the PC version of Super Meat Boy have anything added to it? I already own the 360 version, but truth be told I'm thinking of double dipping. It's hard not to for $3.75.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Artadius said:
Note on Shattered Union. Does not work on Vista or Windows 7 (though there are reports here and there of people who have gotten it to work...)
What?!

My $.49 NOOOOOOOOO!

kennah

Anyone notice this about the OddBox price?

Code:
Individual price:
$24.99 Package price:
-$12.50 2010 Holiday Sale 50% Discount Daily Deal 12/20:
$12.49 Cost to you:

Says Daily Deal

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Dice said:
Okay, that's it.

I am setting a hard limit of $25 for the rest of the sale. Hopefully for DA Ultimate, but I would grab Dead Rising 2 for $15 and then if I did that spend $10 on something else.

WHAT HAVE YOU, STEAM?
Put the money in your Steam wallet and give your significant other your credit card. It's what I did.

ultron87

RETURN TO CASTLE WOLFENSTEIN is on Steam now?!?!?!??!

Do multiplayer servers still exist for this game? Because that MP was so, so good.

Spwn

BigAT said:
Does the PC version of Super Meat Boy have anything added to it? I already own the 360 version, but truth be told I'm thinking of double dipping. It's hard not to for $3.75.

Well it does have headcrabs.

1-D_FTW

Anyone else having issues? Decided to cave and it won't let me add BC2 into the cart. Just apologizes and says it can't be added.

EDIT: Nothing's working right now:lol . The hamster wheel has come untethered.

Volcynika

ultron87 said:
RETURN TO CASTLE WOLFENSTEIN is on Steam now?!?!?!??!

Do multiplayer servers still exist for this game? Because that MP was so, so good.

It's been there for a while, but only could get it via a pack.

BigAT said:
Head Crab playable character

Spwn

kennah said:
Anyone notice this about the OddBox price?

Code:
Individual price:
$24.99 Package price:
-$12.50 2010 Holiday Sale 50% Discount Daily Deal 12/20:
$12.49 Cost to you:

Says Daily Deal

There's a whole thread dedicated to the discount.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Spwn said:
Well it does have headcrabs.

And Captain Viridian and the Minecraft guy, both of whom totally break some levels.

And the level editor coming early next year.

And buy it already.

Xamdou

My laptop has two hard-drives... the one dedicated to PC games is full so how do I change the installs for steam games to my other hard drive?

The_Inquisitor said:
What is part of daily deal, and what is part of general sale? I can;t fucking tell. :lol :lol

We don't know yet. The holiday sale page hasn't been put on the front page, because of the massive traffic Steam is getting.

Aaron

COME ON, STEAM! JUST BECAUSE 3 MILLION OTHER PEOPLE ARE ALL REFRESHING THE PAGES LIKE CRAZY DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T SEE MY DEALS!

coopolon

Does Winterbottom have gamepad support? I mean, I'm going to buy it anyway, it's $.50, but I'd be happier about it if it has gamepad support.

Polk

The_Inquisitor said:
What is part of daily deal, and what is part of general sale? I can;t fucking tell. :lol :lol
Most of them have description exp date on the sale when you check price under holiday discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom