• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The Frankman said:
... I'm just waiting for Jamal Crawford to destroy the Knicks in the 4th quarter. I know it's coming. I'm not even saying anything though the Knicks are seemingly playing better now...

What would happen if Wade was on the Knicks and they played the Hawks?

I think Wilt's record would be in danger..

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
No? AK47 and Memo have just as many all-star appearances (Memo's doesn't count though because he was replacing an injured player and was playing a super weak position)

If his doesn't count, then yes???

The point is, for all Boozer's deficiencies, he gets too much hate on this board.

He's a career 20/10 guy and isn't a scrub.

It's hard for me to call a 20/10 guy "not very good".

Blackace said:
What would happen if Wade was on the Knicks and they played the Hawks?

I think Wilt's record would be in danger..
This. One thing I will alwaysl remember is Breen fellating Wade having 37 despite Crawford being perfect and getting closer to 50.

Damien Wilking flopped so much I can't believe they called another foul on Anthony. Disgusting. And now a tech, bullshit

Bishman

184045_846682459776_37522410_43125793_188543_n.jpg

Roddy B!

oh hello there Jamal. It begins...

Interesting, D'Antoni and Stoudemire (mostly D'Antoni) talking to the ref about something, I doin't think it's related to STAT though. Wonder if it's about Wilkins/Anthony pushing and carmelo getting shafted.

if you got nbatv, tune in now
what's there?

Darkman M said:
MVC3 & Mortal Kombat hype, then again it is a sports game right?

What's that?

I think fight night has a decent crowd. I love these games, they're probably my favorite to play with a friend...especially when you're both stoned. it kind of becomes a giggle fest

Darkman M

ph33nix said:
I think fight night has a decent crowd. I love these games, they're probably my favorite to play with a friend...especially when you're both stoned. it kind of becomes a giggle fest

I like them too, doesn't seem EA is pushing them like they did wth FNR3/4, but i hear this one is even better.

PLEASE Atlanta keep not giving the ball to Crawford. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE.

MVP chants in Atlanta for STAT? AHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

damn, Dallas stylin' again. It's amazing how little notoriety Dirk has gotten for MVP this season. It's like he and the team doesn't exist.

linsivvi

Doomsayer said:
LOL@ Atlanta's fan.

Stat getting MVP chants.

Doris can not keep the Celtic dick out of her mouth. No one cares!

Doris and the whole team is like the D team of ESPN's commentating crew. There are 4 ESPN games on today so it's not surprising they assigned them to the (comparatively) least appealing game.

Black Mamba said:
damn, Dallas stylin' again. It's amazing how little notoriety Dirk has gotten for MVP this season. It's like he and the team doesn't exist.

I have it as a two way race between Rose and Dirk.

I don't care if Dirk is one dimensional, he carries that team often.

One thing I don't get is why are the Hawks:

a) Not going to Horford midrange
b) Not abusing drive-and-kick for open 3's.

Knicks are playing D, but those plays are there for the Hawks.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
If his doesn't count, then yes???

The point is, for all Boozer's deficiencies, he gets too much hate on this board.

He's a career 20/10 guy and isn't a scrub.

It's hard for me to call a 20/10 guy "not very good".

Ugh, lol I forgot he made the team in 2008.

Cleveland -- New Orleans Hornets Chris Paul was carted off on a stretcher after colliding head first into Cleveland Cavaliers guard Ramon Sessions during the third quarter Sunday night at Quicken Loans Arena.

Paul lost the ball driving into the lane and hit his forehead on Sessions' right shoulder.

Medical officials put a neck brace on Paul to keep him immobilized. Hornets officials said Paul suffered a head injury, but he was responsive and aware of his surroundings. He was transported to an area hospital for further evaluations.

The injury occured with 4:35 remaining in the third quarter after Paul had scored 13 points and had 11 assists in 26 minutes.

Get well, CP3

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
I have it as a two way race between Rose and Dirk.

I don't care if Dirk is one dimensional, he carries that team often.

I think it's Dwight then Dirk then Rose, honestly.

And Dirk isn't one dimensional anymore. he's nothing special on D, or anything, but he's capable where he was once awful at it.

The Crimson Blur said:
The San Antonio Spurs are the best team in the league, with a historic record.

Their entire arena was filled with Laker fans tonight.

Thats what bothers us.

I don't care if some no name like omiee is a bandwagoner. Hes harmless. Hes in Holland.

I think I can explain this for you seeing as how I've lived in San Antonio for the past 15 years and was once a season-ticket holder (even though I'm not a fan, at all). San Antonio is a small market town and poor at that. So whenever a big ticket item is on the horizon a tiny portion of wealthy citizens living in SA scoop up the tickets like taking candy from a baby. These 'fans', btw, are not Spurs' fans. They're going simply to be there. More likely than not, they're people hailing from either of the coasts because our cost of living is so insanely low and the weather is amazing. Rest assured, though, when the Spurs are playing some cellar-dweller the Spurs fanatics are out in force at the AT&T Center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom