• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
KingGondo said:
We are SO predictable on offense at the end of games.

Not as bad as running an Al Jefferson iso for the last five minutes of the game with nothing else run at all.

edit: Actually, Westbrook and Durant isos at the end of the game are a lot worse, but at least you don't know which player is going to have the ball for the entire possession.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Uhh, no they aren't. They played the two most underachieving, poorly put together, Jekyll and Hyde teams in the NBA on bad nights and that made them look good.
Jekyll and Hyde teams faces another Jekyll and Hyde team. Surprise!

They really are though, knicks always play up/down to the level of their competition. Even in this "training camp" period that's the case.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Durant choke

great Suns broadcast on NBATV

I was stuck with OKC on LP and I wanna shoot myself if I had to listen to them another 5 minutes

Cloudy

Banned
Not to piss off the OKC fans but Durant is just not as good as advertised. He might have the most basic game of any "superstar" in the league. It's great when he's making shots but it's just a FT-fest a lot of the time and he has very little play-making skills

Pkaz01

Cloudy said:
Not to piss off the OKC fans but Durant is just not as good as advertised. He might have the most basic game of any "superstar" in the league...
Grant hill for the win. Such an underrated defender.

ph33nix said:
I would guess San Antonio is the smallest city of any NBA city

Not even close. San Antonio is the 7th largest city in the country, topping at around 1.4 million people. Our market and metro size's, though, are way down the list. And in the end, it's all about market size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom