• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
How can you actually use Wade flopping his way to a ring as an argument for why he's clutch or has "Greatness"?
You're right, it'd be stupider to hold him winning a chip against him, than for him.

giri said:
You're right, it'd be stupider to hold him winning a chip against him, than for him.

I'm not holding against him, I view his ring as meaningless to arguments about his "Greatness". LeBron making to the Finals is meaningless as well.

The Stealth Fox

ImperialConquest said:
Rockettes troll brigade on patrol. Hide the childrenz.
Hawks clearly need Kurt Thomas.

LovingSteam said:
I believe I speak for all Lakers-Age when I proclaim you an honorary Lakers fan. We'll make sure to have the flags and banners shipped out ASAP.

The prominence of the LA Lakers is strongly correlated with more wars and people dying on earth. If you support the Lakers, you hate humanity.

Omiee

i realy hope these improvements we are seeing right now are not just for a little time. Im realy happy barnes is back, ron is playing with heart again. And bynum has found his place more. And odom keeps being reliable.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
No, Camby just drove by him for And-1. LeBron crushing Batum in the post early on, relio will be blocking this from his memory.
I'm not even able to watch the game...

Besides, I don't expect a twig like Batum to manage to handle someone as big as Lebron in the post. The best you can hope for is to slow him down and make Lebron take stupid jumpers with a hand in his face.

Omiee said:
i realy hope these improvements we are seeing right now are not just for a little time. Im realy happy barnes is back, ron is playing with heart again. And bynum has found his place more. And odom keeps being reliable.

For the first time I feel like we have all our pieces back and that everyone is playing confident. Shannon is hitting his mid-range shots more consistently too.

The Stealth Fox

ImperialConquest said:
...or an alt account. Herp derp.

Alt accounts can't pass out of the double team to Tim Duncan.

Chicago adds Kurt Thomas, and now look how well they're doing. You were right all along. You know this to be true.

JaVale McGee has given up tons of points (Relatively in the low scoring game) to a guy who can't use his shooting arm, I think his hype train is losing steam.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
He had hype???

Only from me :(. DAT BEST IN NBA MAX VERT REACH.

LMA killing Bosh and forcing Heat to triple team him even when LMA doesn't have the ball and finally forces Bosh out of the game for Joel Anthony.

Refs trying to will Heat to victory.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
3:44 19-15 Joel Anthony enters the game for Chris Bosh
3:39 19-15 Joel Anthony personal foul (Andre Miller draws the foul)

lol.

SamuraiX-

Philly straight up shittin' on the Pacers right now.

I don't understand the hate for Iggy. He's been the heart and soul of that team.

thekad

Banned
Is atdhe not working for anyone else?

FantasticMrFoxdie said:
kobe.gif

So Fisher isn't a big boy.

LMAO.

Ron had an offensive rebound putback where he never even moved his feet or jumped. That was hilarious.

WTF Josh Smith has 2 3s.

edit: wow, not shooting!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom