• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPREME1

Banned
The Stealth Fox said:
Alt accounts can't pass out of the double team to Tim Duncan.

Chicago adds Kurt Thomas, and now look how well they're doing. You were right all along. You know this to be true.

Demhajq > Thomas

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
ImperialConquest said:
Who's your #1 and #2?

It doesn't matter! Kobe will pass them too.
You do realize he is talking about most points scored in their career?

reilo

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
edit: Wade's court vision has been abysmal this year.
It was funny when he made that awful pass to Miller in the last minute of the game on Sunday and then had the balls to scream at Miller for not catching it.

charsace

reilo said:
I'm not even able to watch the game...

Besides, I don't expect a twig like Batum to manage to handle someone as big as Lebron in the post. The best you can hope for is to slow him down and make Lebron take stupid jumpers with a hand in his face.
If you've seen Lebron's "post game" you would expect Batum to stop him.

reilo said:
It was funny when he made that awful pass to Miller in the last minute of the game on Sunday and then had the balls to scream at Miller for not catching it.

That pissed me off. It was aimed at the third row and well above MIller's head. Miller should have told him to stfu and focus.

reilo

charsace said:
If you've seen Lebron's "post game" you would expect Batum to stop him.
Lebron should be able to overrun guys like him in the post with ease. There's no excuse for Lebron not to. So when he does, I'm not surprised.

MorisUkunRasik said:
That pissed me off. It was aimed at the third row and well above MIller's head. Miller should have told him to stfu and focus.

I figured he was moreso yelling at him to move to an area to get a pass as he was in trouble like a quarterback running for his life and receivers helping him out by changing their routes.

But carry on by all means!!!!!

reilo

4:28 Nicolas Batum makes 17-foot jumper 47-42
4:28 47-42 Mike Miller shooting foul (Nicolas Batum draws the foul)
I laugh every time someone manages to foul a player on a 15ft+ jumpshoot. Can't say I'm surprised Miller did it.

what a strange officiating sequence.

Joe Johnson clear offensive foul, no call.

Hawk rebound from out of bounds clearly, no call.

Kobe obvious carry, no call.

Kobe obvious carry, finally called.

1/4. not bad. :lol

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
I figured he was moreso yelling at him to move to an area to get a pass as he was in trouble like a quarterback running for his life and receivers helping him out by changing their routes.

But carry on by all means!!!!!

Miller wasn't the only other guy on the floor. He chose to throw a prayer to the furthest heat player form him. Dumb move.

Heat doing a pretty good job tripling LMA and getting back to shooters in time. Wade is a terrible passer. Roy can guard Bron in the post with ease, but Batum gets dominated by LeBron in the post every possession no matter how far out LeBron is. Batum is so bad at post D.

charsace

reilo said:
Lebron should be able to overrun guys like him in the post with ease. There's no excuse for Lebron not to. So when he does, I'm not surprised.
If only he didn't look like a drunk when in the post.

SamuraiX-

So what do the Hawks need to do to finish within the Top 5 of the East every year and NOT be knocked out of the 1st or 2nd round of the Playoffs each and every season?

I say start by trading Josh Smith for a serviceable SF or C and move Horford to PF.

I don't think they're ever gonna get far with Josh Smith starting at PF and Al Horford at C. They're stuck for JJ for years to come so they're gonna have to deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom