• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
SamuraiX- said:
So what do the Hawks need to do to finish within the Top 5 of the East every year and NOT be knocked out of the 1st or 2nd round of the Playoffs each and every season?

I say start by trading Josh Smith for a serviceable SF or C and move Horford to PF.

I don't think they're ever gonna get far with Josh Smith starting at PF and Al Horford at C. They're stuck for JJ for years to come so they're gonna have to deal.

Move Smith or Williams, doesn't matter which, for that C you speak of. You're right, Horford should be a PF.

SamuraiX- said:
So what do the Hawks need to do to finish within the Top 5 of the East every year and NOT be knocked out of the 1st or 2nd round of the Playoffs each and every season?

I say start by trading Josh Smith for a serviceable SF or C and move Horford to PF.

I don't think they're ever gonna get far with Josh Smith starting at PF and Al Horford at C. They're stuck for JJ for years to come so they're gonna have to deal.

Al Jefferson would be a good complement to Horford, but I don't think Al for Smith is a good trade for the Hawks and the Jazz wouldn't have enough size afterward.

Flash

SamuraiX- said:

seriously. they've had basically the same team for a few years now. its time to package some of those pieces and change things up in hopes of pushing them ahead.

SamuraiX- said:

They need a low post player or a banger that can shoot a jumper.

SamuraiX-

Black Mamba said:
Move Smith or Williams, doesn't matter which, for that C you speak of. You're right, Horford should be a PF.

I don't think anybody would take Marvin Williams and he could easily be moved to the bench if the Hawks could find something better.

All they really need is a defensive minded, true center.

SamuraiX- said:
I don't think anybody would take Marvin Williams and he could easily be moved to the bench if the Hawks could find something better.

All they really need is a defensive minded, true center.

Andrew Bogut is the only available one in the entire league.

Where do you all think Kobe will end up in points scored? He won't get to 30k until the 2012-13 season and he'll be 34 years old having played 17 years. I think he'll end up near 32k

numble

LovingSteam said:
Where do you all think Kobe will end up in points scored? He won't get to 30k until the 2012-13 season and he'll be 34 years old having played 17 years. I think he'll end up near 32k
He can add another 1-2k by playing for the Wizards for 2 seasons. He's going to take them to the playoffs to try to prove that he's better than MJ.

damn bench got dumb, let atlanta some momentum. Now starters are cold.

Pau with the FThunder move! swing through. hah.

Time to get Lamar back in, Bynum starting to tire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom