• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well all know one team is going to lay an egg this game and it's mostly likely going to be the Lakers.

But if the Lakers can send the Heat to a 6 game losing streak, I will be Laker-Age's sex slave for a week.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Omiee said:
wtf miami, empty seats in a LA miami game
They're too broke to find a ride to the game after spending an average of $350 per seat.

Flash

MorisUkunRasik said:
If kobe pau bosh bron and wade doesn't put fans in the seats, you should lose your team.

seriously. and considering how big this game is? miami definitely needs its fan support.

fan up miami! :lol

Omiee

i still cant understand how you can have WADE LEBRON PAU AND KOBE IN A GAME and not fill every fucking seat in the arena.

fashionable my fucking ass

I cannot wait for the day we get a center that doesn't think the basketball is a hot potato and can finish from farther than 1 foot away from the rim.

....wtf juwan howard? :(

Miami has gotten a ton of offensive rebounds to start, mostly lucky bounces. Bah.

4 TOs lead to 10 points. Cut those down.

Go to the paint more. Don't like Drew with an early foul, but at least Bosh has 2.

Omiee

Black Mamba said:
Miami has gotten a ton of offensive rebounds to start, mostly lucky bounces. Bah.

4 TOs lead to 10 points. Cut those down.

Go to the paint more. Don't like Drew with an early foul, but at least Bosh has 2.

Yeah we have to grab more rebounds but so far a nice start.

linsivvi said:
Fisher on Lebron? Are you kidding me??

Expect it at times. Lakers new D revolves around switching, even off Ron. Shouldn't be all the time with Ron on Lebron, but at times it will. It's worked since it's been implemented.

lol @ fans not even showing up for the start. I swear I hear some Laker cheers.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Despite the fact that he made it, that post-up attempt by Lebron just now was utterly awful. Some fourth grader shit. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom