• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

Black Mamba said:
why are the lakers getting punk'd on the boards by Mike Miller. Come on Pau.

Rebounding is why this game is tied right now.

i still dont get why were not rebounding the ball, i mean sjeez they have the lenght so rebound the fucking ball.

punkypine

Gigglepoo said:
Did Fratello just say that Gasol is way bigger than Bosh? Is that true?
according to hte official #s, he's got 1 inch and 15 pounds.

5 of those pounds are the extra height, 10 of those pounds come from actually having some balls

linsivvi

crymeariver.jpg

Omiee

punkypine said:
according to hte official #s, he's got 1 inch and 15 pounds.

5 of those pounds are the extra height, 10 of those pounds come from actually having some balls

ouch lol that has to hurt, if bosh actually had balls.

Checking in, how are my fellow Heat fans feeling about this game so far. I am shocked to see threes going in, on this losing streak we have seen none of that.

Omiee

seattle6418 said:
Game is actually very good.

I hope Kobe can keep up with this pace.

If the Heat lose this one it will be so funny...

looks to me like kobe is the only one who came to play on the laker squad.

Omiee

REBOUND THE FUUUUUUUCKING BALL, HOW CAN MILLER OUT REBOUND YOU FOR FUCK SAKE ODOM

this shit is getting ridicioulous

This is the shit that drives us crazy: Mike Miller doesn't finish it, instead throws up a shitty lob that gets blocked by DEREK FISHER, and then passes up a wide open 3 to make a shitty pass to Mike Bibby.

This dude's the new Gary Payton right now. Just a more expensive one :(

this TNT overtime shit is great for seeing what the bench looks like during timeouts

Omiee

if we finally decide to rebound we could win this game, if rebounded the ball and not let fucking miller rebound it we would actually have the lead.

Owzers

Heat dominating on the inside like usualHEYWHAT"SGOINGON

edit: Maybe Spo will let Big Z have more minutes over Dampier like he should have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom