• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobius1B7R said:
Those seats will fill up, Miami's "fans" don't show up until the 2nd on.
And us L.A. fans were known for that...Guess not...LOL

Dang I was hoping for a 20 pt lead already so can see the game over gif....LOL

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Gigglepoo said:
Why are the Lakers wearing white on the road? Double faux pas.
They're trying to trick the crowd into thinking that they're not in Miami. Didn't seem to matter though.

I'm not a fan of the officiating right now. Gasol hacked once, now Ron while Bron attacks Odom straight armed and gets the and 1. ugh.

Lakers need to stop ball watching on defense. They're letting too much free space off the ball.

NomarTyme said:
Wow, Phil sits Gasol pretty early...

Normal rotation. Takes gasol out then, brings him back after the 3 min TO and sits Bynum. He liked to have Bynum run in 9 minute stretch (he loses rhythm easier when taken in and out).

Fine rotation by me. He does this every game, not sure why anyone would be surprised.

edit: REBOUND THE BALL

Derwind

I don't know which team to side with...:/

I don't like either but I suppose the Lakers are the lesser of two evils....

(-_-)...go lakers....

reilo

Sager: "Can you imagine crying after a regular season game?"

Kobe: "Personally, no. Everyone reacts emotionally differently."

etiolate

Banned
man Stern is a douchebag

I know its known

but his response to Van Gundy really deserves a slap in the face

Did Cowherd call him out on this?

NomarTyme

Black Mamba said:
Normal rotation. Takes gasol out then, brings him back after the 3 min TO and sits Bynum. He liked to have Bynum run in 9 minute stretch (he loses rhythm easier when taken in and out).

Fine rotation by me. He does this every game, not sure why anyone would be surprised.

edit: REBOUND THE BALL
Not the past 2 games... I think.

reilo

The closer the score and the longer it stays that way, the more pressure Miami has to be feeling. Just like against Portland, Miami needs to have come out with a 5-10 point lead at this point.

reilo said:
The closer the score and the longer it stays that way, the more pressure Miami has to be feeling. Just like against Portland, Miami needs to have come out with a 5-10 point lead at this point.

I want it that way. we need more games like that

etiolate said:
man Stern is a douchebag

I know its known

but his response to Van Gundy really deserves a slap in the face

Did Cowherd call him out on this?

No, Cowherd just started talking about how 15 teams in the NBA should be contracted.

argh. Heat shooting really well from 3.

Terrible end of quarter defense there. No one gets in Bron's way on that. Sigh.

Lakers D outside of Artest & Drew hasn't shown up, much.

NomarTyme said:
Not the past 2 games... I think.

nope, it's right, unless there is foul trouble. Then in the 2nd half, Bynum usually taken out earlier and then starts the 4th whereas Gasol/Odom will start the 2nd until about the 6 min timeout.

Shouldn't the Lakers basically be obliterating the Heat on the interior? Lakers have no reason to do anything else, theoretically speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom