• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigglepoo

The two times I root for this stupid Lakers team and they blow it. I hope they lose in the first round.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Ehh, maybe not Duncan, but I would say yes to the others.

Stats disagree. He was only second team all defense that year also.

MiamiWesker said:
Everyone in Miami knew this. I guess we just wanted to keep Lebron happy at first. As I have said from the start, in the playoffs when it matters it will be Wade leading this team if we are too win.

Miami becomes a dangerous team when the ball is out of LeBron's hands.

Tom Penny

Hard not to be amused when Kobe takes the same terrible shot earlier and hits it and you all suck his cock. He misses the shot. " WTF why would you take that shot "

We won a game!

Yes I know this doesn't mean much but man we needed this. This game felt like a playoff game, great game Lakers. I am definitely going to fully enjoy this one, I better get off before nba age tries to bring us down. :p

The Stealth Fox

Black Mamba said:
yeah, goaltending is ticky-tack!

hope this is a troll attempt, since the baseline cam clearly showed Kobe's left hand being pulled away which created the problem.

It looked pretty minor to me. But then again, given your name... why should I care about what you think?

Man, if the Lakers played the Heat every time, they'd go 0-82.

Lakers got outrebounded badly and the bench didn't push the lead when it had the chance to.

Despite this the Lakers would have had the ball down 2 in Miami had the goaltending shot been called. Still confident LAL are a better team in a 7 game series. Regression to the mean and all.

Miami still struggled to score in the game. Still a bad sigh for the playoffs.

SamuraiX-

viakado said:
who gives a fuck, its only march.

girlwriteslol.gif

dabig2

Seriously, it's pretty funny when you consider the Heat have 2 wins against the "elite" this season and both have come against the lakers.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I hope we never ever meet a LeBron lead team in the finals. We almost always shit the bed against them. They're basically the diet Bobcats for us.

Spooks said:
Funny seeing you around here now ;)

I've been around plenty. I just come to check the difference of NBA Gaf when the Heat lose and when we win. I just love seein the Hate.

I'm goin out to celebrate, it's been too long

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
entertaining game. nice to see there's at least one good team the heat can beat.

Omiee

still like our chanses against them in a 7 game series, we just were not our selves today.
We did not rebound the ball, were lazy, did not take opportunities to extend the lead and kobe killed us in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom