• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game Heat-Age. If anything this just confirms what everybody knew for months; Wade NEEDS to control the offense for the Heat to win. LeBron NEEDS to become the Pippen to Wade's Jordan.

Omiee

Black Mamba said:
WTF Wade pulled his arm. good job, refs. killed us in this ending.

refs clutchness is what saved Miami. awesome.

come on its wasent the refs, we did not rebound and played horrible offense and miami wanted this more than us.

Black Mamba said:
WTF Wade pulled his arm. good job, refs. killed us in this ending.

refs clutchness is what saved Miami. awesome.

Stop that.

Refs is never an excuse. Shouldn't be in that position to start with.

They had their best O rebounding game of the season, shit happens. We lost to Orlando twice too.

LovingSteam said:
Good game Heat-Age. If anything this just confirms what everybody knew for months; Wade NEEDS to control the offense for the Heat to win. LeBron NEEDS to become the Pippen to Wade's Jordan.

Everyone in Miami knew this. I guess we just wanted to keep Lebron happy at first. As I have said from the start, in the playoffs when it matters it will be Wade leading this team if we are too win.

Gigglepoo

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
He was the best defender in the league other than KG, could really create offense for himself and others, and rebounded well.

A better defender than Duncan, Jermaine, Shaq, and Wallace?

2003-04 said:
Defensive ratings

Defensive Rating
1. Ben Wallace-DET 87.5
2. Tim Duncan-SAS 88.5
3. Kevin Garnett-MIN 91.6
4. Rasho Nesterovic-SAS 92.2
5. Kenyon Martin-NJN 93.1

ph33nix said:
Not that I'm not loving hearing the bitching, but why wasn't it goaltending?

Didn't look like it was in the cylinder to me, but I have a crap feed so I may be wrong.

MPW

teruterubozu said:
More Phil and Kobe saying this game doesn't matter in the big picture. So aggravating as a fan.

if lakers make it the final it will vs celtics or bulls

not heat

so who cares :p

Boombloxer said:
Stop that.

Refs is never an excuse. Shouldn't be in that position to start with.

They had their best O rebounding game of the season, shit happens. We lost to Orlando twice too.
he shouldn't be in what position? under the hoop and ready to lay it up?

he fouled him. simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom