• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boombloxer said:
Boston is it for me. Don't care about the Spurs, don't care about Miami.

Maybe I respect them too much, but I never count them out. Just me, I can understand why you aren't worried.

No doubt Boston is a worry.

Man, Dirk won't even play 25 min at this pace. bad night for LAL.

Derwind

oh man, I never know what to expect with Dal.....its like one day they'll play shitty and then the next they look like the top seed of the Western Conference....:/

Branduil

MikeDanTony has the most hilarious facial expressions.

What a give-up halfcourt heave. He shot it with like two seconds left on the clock.

SamuraiX-

Boombloxer said:
Because that worked for Orlando?

The Magic are not the Heat. Completely different team.

Jameer Nelson averaged like 27.5 PPG on 59% shooting from the field and 58% shooting from 3-point range.

If Orlando had a healthy Jameer, that series very well could have ended differently.

And I gotta laugh at what Kenny Smith said on NBA TV last night.

"The Knicks only have to play defense in certain situations because they have so many options on offense that you're not gonna be able to stop them."

Oh, Kenny.

thekad

Banned
Boombloxer said:
I'm sure you'll get them again in late April.

IraHeatBeat said:
Kobe Bryant still out on the court, shooting, more than a hour after the game.

Derwind said:
Is thekad a Heat-fan? I mean I've never seen someone ride a teams junk this hard.....:/

Black Mamba said:
He a rockets fan, supposedly. But he's just anti-kobe, for the most part. Forces him onto Lebron by default.

It's kind of strange, really. Unless there's some backstory here where Kobe did something to him, it's kind of scary the hate he has.

3199f968e90f3d8513b505eb2469849a.jpg

SamuraiX- said:
The Magic are not the Heat. Completely different team.

Jameer Nelson averaged like 27.5 PPG on 59% shooting from the field and 58% shooting from 3-point range.

If LAL had a healthy Bynum, that series very well could have ended in a sweep.

fixed.

Derwind said:
Is thekad a Heat-fan? I mean I've never seen someone ride a teams junk this hard.....:/

He a rockets fan, supposedly. But he's just anti-kobe, for the most part. Forces him onto Lebron by default.

It's kind of strange, really. Unless there's some backstory here where Kobe did something to him, it's kind of scary the hate he has.

Cloudy

Banned
Omiee said:
still like our chanses against them in a 7 game series, we just were not our selves today.
We did not rebound the ball, were lazy, did not take opportunities to extend the lead and kobe killed us in the end.

Umm no. I have seen enough (even after the first game) to see that LA can't beat this team in a series.

- No PG to attack their biggest weakness
- Bosh uses Pau and Lamar like a cheap whores
- Kobe has to exert too much energy on Wade and can't bail us out in the end
- Ron cannot check Artest
- Our transition defense is terrible and it's easy points off turnovers and long misses
- Our so-called size advantage is neutralized cos our bigs are too slow to the ball

Sharp

Whether the Lakers can beat the Heat in the finals is most likely a nonissue because I don't expect to find either of them there.

Black Mamba said:

Not really, he's a massive troll w/ read comprehension issues.
Whether the Lakers can beat the Heat in the finals is most likely a nonissue because I don't expect to find either of them there.
holy crap Sharp....

SamuraiX- said:
Bynum was starting and a hell of a lot more serviceable.

And at this point you pretty much have to accept that a healthy Andrew Bynum is a myth.

Bynum started but was slow and played only like 15 min per game

Game 1 and game 5 were huge blowouts. Jameer doesn't change those. Lakers were a better team.

Regular season out of conference meetings don't matter with regards to the Finals. confirmation bias is all that's happening.

Cloudy said:
Umm no. I have seen enough (even after the first game) to see that LA can't beat this team in a series.

- No PG to attack their biggest weakness
- Bosh uses Pau and Lamar like a cheap whores
- Kobe has to exert too much energy on Wade and can't bail us out in the end
- Ron cannot check Artest
- Our transition defense is terrible and it's easy points off turnovers and long misses
- Our so-called size advantage is neutralized cos our bigs are too slow to the ball

This is fixed by putting Bynum on Bosh, like we did late and neutralized him.

This game was a rebounding fluke, calm down. You always see things glass 1/4 full.

Derwind

Black Mamba said:

See I thought he was a rockets fan but his crotch diving on the Miami fanbase kind of makes you wonder...

Cloudy

Banned
Black Mamba said:
This is fixed by putting Bynum on Bosh, like we did late and neutralized him.

This game was a rebounding fluke, calm down. You always see things glass 1/4 full.

Bosh is too slow for Bynum and no, the rebounding wasn't a fluke. Their main guys are younger and more athletic than ours

Duki

Banned
MPW said:
scaled.php

^^ kobe doin' work! gotta give him props for his work ethic

no
spurs lost to lakers
lakers lost to heat
heat lost to knicks
knicks getting fucked by mavs

p clear bro dont be mad now

Cloudy said:
Bosh is too slow for Bynum and no, the rebounding wasn't a fluke. Their main guys are younger and more athletic than ours

What younger guys? Big Z? Dampier? Mike Miller? Bibby? If Lebron and Wade are outrebounding Gasol, bynum, and Lamar, it's not because of age. It was a fluke. It happens. Some o those rebounds were the result of odd bounces off bad shots, some were Gasol/Lamar being bitches tonight. Won't always happen.

Bynum too slow for Bosh? lol. Ask Amar'e how well he plays against Bynum. Amar'e is slow, right?

Laker fans smoking some good shit if they think trash like Bynum will ever make a difference in anything.

Yeah, you're right. He had no effect last season. Especially not on the defensive end when the Lakers playoff numbers significantly improved from the time he missed to end the regular season.

Amazingly Knicks have it down to 18 w/ the ball... next 2 minutes decide if Garbage' time begins the 4th.

Really Branduil? 18 point lead and you're panicking?

linsivvi

The Stealth Fox said:
Just face it man, your favorite player needs to retire. He's not even good enough to play for the Wizards.

Just face it man, your favorite player needs to retire. He's not even able to play 10 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom