• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
I really don't believe that you are worried at all.

I'm mostly exaggerating but I really do think this Celtics team is going to have a much tougher playoff run than they would have pre-trade.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
MiamiWesker said:
What was up with Turico about the dos minutos thing. The crowd does it.

Maybe it is more easily heard in the Arena, but for the last couple years, over the air, you can barely hear it.

Amory

dream said:
I'm mostly exaggerating but I really do think this Celtics team is going to have a much tougher playoff run than they would have pre-trade.

I don't think it'll necessarily be any tougher. Perk was beloved by the team and its fans, but he really wasn't irreplaceable. And if they were going to replace him, then the trade they made was really pretty good. Green will eventually make an impact, and Kristic already is making more of an offensive impact than Perk ever had.

The key is whether or not Shaq comes back healthy, and whether the veterans have enough in the tank come playoff time to keep up, and I think it's pretty well documented that they will.

The Spurs need to come back so we can see how the Heat performs under pressure as a team. All of this great play will go to waste if the moment they hit a close game and they fall back to their old ways.

dream

Amory Blaine said:
The key is whether or not Shaq comes back healthy, and whether the veterans have enough in the tank come playoff time to keep up, and I think it's pretty well documented that they will.

See, that's the problem. I want to believe that Shaq and Jermaine can turn back time to fill the void left by Perk's trade and...that's not easy to do.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Al Jefferson is playing incredible defense right now, am I in the Matrix?

picture-1.png

Cloudy

Banned
Another horrific Boston loss. Clippers, Sixers and now Nets....in a one week? Wow, these guys will be the 3rd seed if they're not careful

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Al Jefferson is playing incredible defense right now, am I in the Matrix?

Spencer Hawes is softer than wet charmin.

Brand is 6'7 , old with a broken hand.

Not that hard.

I like Big Al Tho.

C.J Miiles is the guy that's been hurting us too ( Time for him to get charted?)

This team is sooo frustrating to watch at times. Hopefully, this offseason we make major moves instead of just being content with 7-8th seeds

SephCast said:
Maybe it is more easily heard in the Arena, but for the last couple years, over the air, you can barely hear it.

The whole crowd always does it, but he points it out at the end of the 3rd when nobody does it. Everyone really does it at the half and especially at the end of the 4th

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Cubsfan23 said:
Spurs are garbage, only team with a chance against the Lakers in the west are the Thunder

This statement is about as clever as a solar powered flashlight

Spooks said:
No way. Shit will hit the fan sooner or later.

Probably.

But the Heat play much better with Wade as the lead dog. He plays with more energy and he doesn't hold the ball in one spot as long as Lebron, so the offense is less stagnate.

I agree though Lebron won't be able to handle being Pippen for too long.

Cloudy

Banned
Sho_Nuff82 said:
So basically the Nuggets will have 7 guys in double figures every night. Top seeds out west not named SA must be shitting themselves.
Speaking of shitting themselves, Spurs are doing that all over the Heat court lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom