• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

Barrage said:
So, does anyone think Prokhorov's gonna rush the Rebuild Process and try to make the Pu-Pu Platter of Free Agents this Summer into a contender?

Randolph
West
Kirilenko
Crawford
Vince (lol)
Redd

Is there any combination of these guys that would make New Jersey a player in the East?
Z-Bo/Lopez front line with Humphries off the bench would be nice.

But their problem comes in the 2 & 3 spots, and there's no one out there to really fill that well. Crawford would be ok, but he's a 6th man really.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
lol, nice image to use for the NBA splash page ESPN. Needs text:

FcsZy.jpg

Andrew Bynum is the only one who showed up at all so far. Yeesh.

Phil benched Pau for playing like a giant puss. Let's see if he comes back in and starts playing right.

giri

LiveFromKyoto said:
Holy crap at that opp ppg for the Lakers since the all star break. 88.1? They really did just take a vacation for the first half of the season.
Yep. Still the team to beat out west. If kobe finds his range again... well, they'll be tough.

numble

Pau keeps leaving his man.

Bynum is getting rebounds and blocks, his points are on putbacks, I don't see what's wrong with those stats.

This is the first time their defense has been this lazy post all-star break. The team is simply watching the dribbler and not paying attention to spot up 3 point shooters.

numble

giri said:
how does bynum have 6 OREB but only 2 made fg's ?
They're not giving him the ball--it's all off of putbacks, which is why it's good--the issue with him has always been he would be unmotivated without feeding him. But he's probably motivated because he's up against Dwight.

giri said:
how does bynum have 6 OREB but only 2 made fg's ?

A couple of those OReb he got like 6 feet out. The other 3 led to the 6 points (he got fouled on a putback by D12). He missed 1 putback that Kobe got and made.

linsivvi

numble said:
They're not giving him the ball--it's all off of putbacks, which is why it's good--the issue with him has always been he would be unmotivated without feeding him. But he's probably motivated because he's up against Dwight.

I noticed a change of attitude since the playoffs last year. Maybe it's a sign of maturity. His attitude was the #1 reason why I didn't like him, but if he's contend with the role he's playing now, he's cool with me.

KingGondo

Banned
TylerD said:
and 7 scowls with 2 illegal screens.
BBUYj.png

It was against the Wiz, but Perk really provided that nasty edge.

And my theory that Serge would thrive playing next to him was vindicated. Matched his career high with 8 blocks the first time they played together.

Kobe should have stayed home. Ankle is destroying his shot.

Friggan' Ryan Anderson hitting 35 foot 3s. Dwight Howard can only score from 15 feet out. Crazy.

1st home game after a road trip is always the toughest. It's like the last game on the trip, really.

giri

Black Mamba said:

Friggan' Ryan Anderson hitting 35 foot 3s. Dwight Howard can only score from 15 feet out. Crazy.

1st home game after a road trip is always the toughest. It's like the last game on the trip, really.
stupid thing is, anderson keeps hitting them.

Refs don't give a fuck about the Jazz tonight, AK bleeding and the game isn't stopped. Al playing chess, Brand playing checkers. Nice to have a win. Al with 30-17-6-2. Way too much Raja Bell though.

Feep

Banned
Someone invent a quantitative measurement for "streakiness", and retroactively apply it to every team that has ever played in the NBA.

Are the 2010-2011 Heat atop the list?

Black Mamba said:

damnit I knew it.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
IDK how I went from "we need a new coach" last week to "Spol should be Coach Of The Year" today. My neck is sore from the whiplash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom