• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stealth Fox

LovingSteam said:
You and Kad sure do love yourselves some Kobe Bryant. Its quite cute.

Are you going to defend "Kobe needs to fukkin shoot 20 shots every game"?

Anyway, I don't consider you a Lakers fan anyway. You like Bill Russell. HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE? WINNINGEST WINNING EVER

The Stealth Fox said:
Are you going to defend "Kobe needs to fukkin shoot 20 shots every game"?

Anyway, I don't consider you a Lakers fan anyway. You like Bill Russell. HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE? WINNINGEST WINNING EVER
I admire his greatness just as I admire Birds and MJ's. Your point?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Eh, I'm glad the Heat managed to make up for their prior performance against he spurs but I would have much preferred a close exciting game.
Thunder/Heat is going to be awesome, hopefully.

Barrage

So, does anyone think Prokhorov's gonna rush the Rebuild Process and try to make the Pu-Pu Platter of Free Agents this Summer into a contender?

Randolph
West
Kirilenko
Crawford
Vince (lol)
Redd

Is there any combination of these guys that would make New Jersey a player in the East?

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Barrage said:
So, does anyone think Prokhorov's gonna rush the Rebuild Process and try to make the Pu-Pu Platter of Free Agents this Summer into a contender?

Randolph
West
Kirilenko
Crawford
Vince (lol)
Redd

Is there any combination of these guys that would make New Jersey a player in the East?

I would take Micheal Redd on the Heat if he's healthy. With limited minutes, he can be a slight upgrade over Eddie House (if healthy).

NBA Thread is DEAD when the Heat win

McDonalds%20I%27m%20lovin%20it%20logo.jpg

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
MiamiWesker said:
He does that every once in a while. He gives a kid his shoes.

Yes but there must have been a reason because Lebron gave him his shoes too. Maybe the kid was a special invited guest? Either way, it's fucking disgusting.

UltimaKilo said:
Yes but there must have been a reason because Lebron gave him his shoes too. Maybe the kid was a special invited guest? Either way, it's fucking disgusting.

Wade also high fived the kid earlier in the game. He's probably a special guest.

pick up your phone dick thx

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
VindicatorZ said:
Wade also high fived the kid earlier in the game. He's probably a special guest.

pick up your phone dick thx

UltimaKilo said:
I'm at the FIU bar, can't hear anything in here. K thx.

Get a room you two.

LovingSteam said:
Kobe shouldnt be playing. Hes in full Kome mode.

I actually thought the shots he took were within the offense. J-Rich gave him space, Kobe has to shoot those. 2 of em just came up short.

Gasol needs to stop floating away from Anderson on defense. Him and Fish have been shaky to start on that end. He's also turning right into Anderson on offense. More hooks please.

He also should have Dwight setup for a fake and then dish to Drew for an easy dunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom