• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stealth Fox

Omiee said:
That doesnt mean they are a monster or what ever, they still have a crappy bench and no big at the center thats consistent. They just have some extra energy and have something to prove, while the spurs are already locked in the 1st seed.
Lakers lose was a close one. I dont think the heat will even close this game out.

woow the heat win 2 games and a close one against the lakers and are doing good against the spurs who are playing horrible, and have nothing to prove any more and people jump on the bandwagon again to say they might win it all.

Face it, your team needs to be contracted or, at the bare minimum, sent back to Minneapolis.

TylerD

Thunder starters getting rare 4th quarter rest for the 2nd day in a row. I know the competition hasn't been good but we are playing some great basketball right now. Time for more of a challenge, bring on the Heat!

Omiee

The Stealth Fox said:
Face it, your team needs to be contracted or, at the bare minimum, sent back to Minneapolis.

lol woow, there is no use in my anyone even responding to this, since your clearly doing a better job at embarrassing yourself.

Wow, is Griffin really being absolutely dominated by Z-bo like the box score suggests? Z-bo outplaying Griffin isn't surprising at all, but Z-bo outscoring Griffin 8:1 is.

Z-bo just hit a three....

At half time:

Z-bo: 21
Griffin: 2

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
TylerD said:
Thunder starters getting rare 4th quarter rest for the 2nd day in a row. I know the competition hasn't been good but we are playing some great basketball right now. Time for more of a challenge, bring on the Heat!

How did Perk play?

LOL @ Rondo 3 pt foul. What a terrible game for him.

Omiee

I cant even try to understand how the spurs are still in it despite the heat doing almost everything right and better than they use to, and the spurs playing like they dont care.
Also i realy hope the nets win =P would be funny as hell.

lol rondo having a terrible night, him and pierce.

dream

That fan when Deron hit the 3...wow.

Anyway, fuck this team.

Me: "I hate this deal. Tell me why I'm wrong. You were positioned to win the championship and now you're not as strong."
Ainge: "I think we're stronger. I think our offense and our defense will be every bit as good, if not better, as long as we get some bodies healthy."

And fuck Danny Ainge.

Omiee said:
woow the heat win 2 games and a close one against the lakers and are doing good against the spurs who are playing horrible, and have nothing to prove any more and people jump on the bandwagon again to say they might win it all.

Seriously some of you are as bad as ESPN.

The Spurs have no energy and the Heat are playing with something to prove.

I still think the Heat are mentally weak. They thrive off "statement" and "turning-point" games. They want to use the Laker game as a "turning-point" game but I wonder if they lose two more games this week will their confidence get completely shattered again and Lebron demands to control the ball again.

Omiee

man rondo has been awfull for 2 days now, sure yesterday was because he dident play that much but damnn.
celtics got worse with that trade, losing to another bad team is pretty embarrassing.

Tom Penny said:
Rondo quit on the team. Fucking disgrace.
Dat 5 game win streak.

Would I be an asshole for flip-flopping on the whole Deron vs Rondo thing now? I think him being a Net has gotta give me a free pass.

As well as we've been playing lately, I think the best we can do is scare the Bucks/Pacers/Cats into winning 35 games.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Sho_Nuff82 said:
Dat 5 game win streak.

Would I be an asshole for flip-flopping on the whole Deron vs Rondo thing now? I think him being a Net has gotta give me a free pass.

As well as we've been playing lately, I think the best we can do is scare the Bucks/Pacers/Cats into winning 35 games.

You get no pass. Deron has always been better than Rondo. The only thing Rondo on him is court vision, and it ain't by much.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
dream said:
That fan when Deron hit the 3...wow.

Anyway, fuck this team.

And fuck Danny Ainge.

It has nothing to dow ith the trade. It has everything to do with the Rasheed mentality of last yaer. Don't try now when you can try later. The difference this year is monumental, but they're too blind to realize it, even after it absolutely screwed them last year, they just decided to let it happen again.

The Chosen One said:
Seriously some of you are as bad as ESPN.

The Spurs have no energy and the Heat are playing with something to prove.

I still think the Heat are mentally weak. They thrive off "statement" and "turning-point" games. They want to use the Laker game as a "turning-point" game but I wonder if they lose two more games this week will their confidence get completely shattered again and Lebron demands to control the ball again.

I think once they beat Miami they went into "coast" mode to preserve themselves for the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom