• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Ninja Scooter said:
against Dallas no, but the potentially of back to back series' on the road is tough (if we have to play Mavs then Spurs). Also I would feel A LOT more comfortable with HCA if we make it to the Finals against ANYONE. I hate that 2/3/2 format for the road team. It's a trap.

Winning game 5 in Orlando was a trap??? :eek:

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Patented Wolves moral victory. Other team doesn't give a fuck, lets Wolves hang around, then turns it on and wins going away.

Cloudy

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
Kobe looks like he's 45 out there. I didn't expect to see this Kobe at 31/32.

He's just banged up. Same thing at the end of last season. If we can separate ourselves from the Mavs, he needs to sit out the last few games

Rodeo Clown

KS Seven X said:
This was a trap game for the Lakers. The force that is Rambis proved to be to great of a factor though.
The great factor is the trash the Wolves throw out. Darko, Ridnour, Webster, Tolliver, everybody that's not Love, really. These are guys that don't see the floor on a good team. That's why the Wolves always lose.

Omiee said:
lol no i mean he's health. they said something about him and training and treatment.
i guess i missed that.

Usually when they say that it means they need time off for the chlamydia to heal. Same thing happened to D-Will earlier this year.

Rodeo Clown said:
Seriously? This game was never in doubt. The Wolves have 17 wins for a reason. Like deciding Darko is the 5 of the future.

When I saw that Timberwolves fans took the game where Big Al scored 12 points on five shots against AR as proof that AR should be starting center on the Wolves, I fully understood how bad Darko is. What a waste of talent.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
When I saw that Timberwolves fans took the game where Big Al scored 12 points on five shots against AR as proof that AR should be starting center on the Wolves, I fully understood how bad Darko is. What a waste of talent.
Pek and AR are worlds better and that's saying something

Rodeo Clown

CoffeeJanitor said:
Pek and AR are worlds better and that's saying something
And he'll never be benched because the team is afraid of hurting his delicate little feelings and having him tune out. This team is a joke.

Does Tyler Honeycutt have the same cut as Deron Williams? Someone needs to take his ass to a barber outside of Westwood.

marathonfool said:
Just saw the Bynum flagrant foul. What an asshole. I hope someone laids him out when he's in the air. Laker fans gonna defend this asshole again?

This is the NBA. No Boys Allowed.

marathonfool said:
Just saw the Bynum flagrant foul. What an asshole. I hope someone lays him out when he's in the air. Laker fans gonna defend this asshole again?

He's not an asshole though. He messed up. But yes, he should get suspended and hope Beasley has a quick recovery.

marathonfool said:
Just saw the Bynum flagrant foul. What an asshole. I hope someone lays him out when he's in the air. Laker fans gonna defend this asshole again?

Every team probably has at least one guy on the roster that has committed a wreckless foul like that at one point or another. Stop watching basketball if you get this bothered by it.

Jamesfrom818 said:
This is the NBA. No Boys Allowed.
This is the NBA, not the NFL. Whatever you heard about the 80's and 90's basketball is a myth. Hand checking and forearms in the back had more to do with the physical style of play than cheap shots. At best, Bynum is reckless, at worst he's trying to injure players. I don't like players who injure other players on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom