• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody actually gone after Bynum or jawed at him? Outside of Shaq his rookie year? Drew seems to lay people out and never even get so much as a glare back. Wonder if guys are just afraid of his size. **pause**

Ninja Scooter said:
"Bynum is a fucking piece of shit!"

"Man the 80s were so much better guys were allowed to play like men and lay each other out!"

Which is it, NBA-Gaf?
I think if throwing guys down was the norm, and everyone was a piece of shit (bad boy pistons), people would get less upset about stuff like this.

Cloudy

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
"Bynum is a fucking piece of shit!"

"Man the 80s were so much better guys were allowed to play like men and lay each other out!"

Which is it, NBA-Gaf?

That could have been a broken wrist or elbow for Beasley. Very dangerous play. Hell, his hip is probably jacked up. Won't call it dirty but just way too reckless for a big guy to do that

these fuckers need to get their shit together. Spurs might be way out of reach, but we still need to worry about keeping ahead of Dallas and keeping pace with Miami and Boston for HCA.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Ninja Scooter said:
these fuckers need to get their shit together. Spurs might be way out of reach, but we still need to worry about keeping ahead of Dallas and keeping pace with Miami and Boston for HCA.

y'all don't need it

Cloudy said:
That could have been a broken wrist or elbow for Beasley. Very dangerous play. Hell, his hip is probably jacked up. Won't call it dirty but just way too reckless for a big guy to do that

It was absolutely a cheap, wreckless shot, I'm not defending Drew. Just pointing out hypocrisy. If stuff like the McHale/Rambis play, or the Malone/Isiah one, happened today people would be calling for guys to get thrown out of the league. Everyone says they want to go back to that but really you don't.

jobber said:
y'all don't need it

against Dallas no, but the potentially of back to back series' on the road is tough (if we have to play Mavs then Spurs). Also I would feel A LOT more comfortable with HCA if we make it to the Finals against ANYONE. I hate that 2/3/2 format for the road team. It's a trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom