• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

exarkun

Tom Penny said:
I didn't realize the Heat lost their starting point guard. They are screwed. Whose going to run the offense now?

They coulda had Aaron Brooks for cheap.

I meant that as a joke, but now that I think about that, I don't know why they didn't do it.

Tom Penny said:
I didn't realize the Heat lost their starting point guard. They are screwed. Whose going to run the offense now?

Spoelstra said they're going to move Bosh to the point, Wade to power forward and have LeBron at center.

They're thinking of making a trade to get Arenas at shooting guard(next year).

Tom Penny

exarkun said:
They coulda had Aaron Brooks for cheap.

I meant that as a joke, but now that I think about that, I don't know why they didn't do it.

They probably valued Bibby's lock down defense over an offensive player like Brooks.

SamuraiX-

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Spoelstra said they're going to move Bosh to the point, Wade to power forward and have LeBron at center.

They're thinking of making a trade to get Arenas at shooting guard(next year).

That's some serious 2K11 online shit.

charsace

dIEHARD said:
No, he isn't quicker, and Jimmer has far better handles. He's also just a more explosive scorer.

Only get Crysis if you have a really nice GPU in your computer.
Yes, he is quicker than Jimmer. All of Jimmer's handles don't matter if he doesn't have the quickness to use it right.

charsace

Antoni needs to go. We had good players before and he did nothing with them and now he is still doing nothing with Billups, Melo and Stat. What D'Antoni needs is a pg with great court vision to run his offense.

exarkun

charsace said:
Antoni needs to go. We had good players before and he did nothing with them and now he is still doing nothing with Billups, Melo and Stat. What D'Antoni needs is a pg with great court vision to run his offense.

he needs a new offense. And maybe a defense. And maybe be a little less douchy.

I don't understand why front offices like him.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
If you ever wondered how bad the Wolves would be without Kevin Love, here's your answer: they're getting clowned by Sacramento.

Carmelo Anthony bad pass (Andrew Bogut steals) 81-84
4:30 81-84 Double technical foul: Andrew Bogut and Carmelo Anthony
4:30 Carmelo Anthony personal foul (Andrew Bogut draws the foul) 81-84
4:16 Carmelo Anthony shooting foul (Carlos Delfino draws the foul) 81-84
4:05 Carmelo Anthony offensive foul (Carlos Delfino draws the foul) 81-85
4:05 Carmelo Anthony turnover

Too clutch.

exarkun said:
he needs a new offense. And maybe a defense. And maybe be a little less douchy.

I don't understand why front offices like him.

He's well respected by players though, even on other teams.

I remember this year when during a game in national television, he quipped to Odom "going to be on any more magazine covers this week???"(maybe not exactly verbatim) and Odom smirked.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I swear, I need to start placing bets against the Knicks when they play shit teams. I'd be wiping my ass with Benjamins.

Rodeo Clown

Kings up 27. The rebuild is done. David Kahn and Kurt Rambis won't be fired because Glen Taylor is too cheap to cut more checks. 2011-2012 season tickets on sale now.

dream

I know how easy it is to dwell on the obvious when your team loses a lot of games but the important thing here is Melo got his extension AND got to go home.

dream

@C_Ramsay Celtics clinched Atlantic Division title with Knicks 100-95 loss at Milwaukee this afternoon. 5 minutes ago

Well, that's something.

The Knicks are a gift that keeps on giving. Honestly Mike D. is the first person that needs to go. He doesn't care about defense and with those players they're going to need to play defense. He's the wrong person for the job there.

ReturnOfTheRAT said:
The Knicks are a gift that keeps on giving. Honestly Mike D. is the first person that needs to go. He doesn't care about defense and with those players they're going to need to play defense. He's the wrong person for the job there.

How about bringing JVG back in town.

If Mike D'Antoni gets let go is there really any team out there that would go with him as their head coach knowing that he gives 0 shits about defense?

Derwind

ph33nix said:
Chris Bosh is the most underrated player in the NBA. We got a bargain.

For 14 mil a year? Thats not much of a bargain.....0_0

Bargains are meant to be cheap while at the same time quality deal....

Hey but if you find a first round flopper a bargain, who am I to tell you otherwise. :shrug

I will give him this, while in Toronto he was the only thing within a 5 miles radius that could mediocrely defended another basketball player.

I still wont get over how our first option, franchise player wilted in front of new jersey in our six game series with them. :shrug

Have fun watching him wilt in front of playoff pressure, I expect his wild jumpers to come back, in full force. :p

SamuraiX-

Good to see that the Kings' last victory of the season is a blowout before we finish the rest of it on a 14 game losing streak.

LOL @ back-to-back alley-oops.

So hawt.

Rodeo Clown

etiolate said:
blown out by the Kings without Reke and with Cousins ejected.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN
And the best part is that the situation is completely hopeless as long as Glen Taylor continues to own the team. You get what you pay for.

etiolate said:
blown out by the Kings without Reke and with Cousins ejected.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN

Cousins put a dominating 3-1 with four turnovers before being ejected, beast. And cancer removal usually does lead to better results.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Since the trade for Melo, the Knicks have lost to...

CLE, CLE, IND, IND, DET, MIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom