• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

linsivvi

Rodeo Clown said:
Kurt Rambis defended Andrew Bynum's flagrant 2 on Michael Beasley. What a clown. He can't get fired soon enough.

He's just doing this so the Lakers will take him back as an assistant when he become fired.

Derwind

Rodeo Clown said:
It was in the Star Tribune

Forearm shiver: good basketball play. I hate him so much.

103tok7.jpg

LovingSteam said:
Once a Laker always a Laker =P

Its like he owes them for getting him rings, so every chance he gets he'll try to inch some favour from them. :/

Derwind said:
103tok7.jpg

Its like he owes them for getting him rings, so every chance he gets he'll try to inch some favour from them. :/
Theres a reason why Lakers fans wanted nothing to do with the idea of him replacing Phil. We had a taste of head coach Rambis and it wasn't fun.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
LovingSteam said:
Theres a reason why Lakers fans wanted nothing to do with the idea of him replacing Phil. We had a taste of head coach Rambis and it wasn't fun.
I don't know. Telling Kobe to "coach the fucking team" in the middle of a playoff game sounds like excellent coaching to me.

Rodeo Clown said:
Kurt Rambis defended Andrew Bynum's flagrant 2 on Michael Beasley. What a clown. He can't get fired soon enough.

Clearly no one in MN has the balls to take this man out. You gotta do it yourself.

Rodeo Clown

ph33nix said:
Clearly no one in MN has the balls to take this man out. You gotta do it yourself.
It's all Glen Taylor. You get what you pay for when you hire cheap.

And now he won't eat the contracts of Kahn and Rambis because he'd have to cut more checks. He's a total cheapskate.

He had chances to make good hires when he was replacing McHale, but balked when it came to paying up. It's an organizational culture of cronyism, of failing upward, of a complete lack of accountability. It's not about putting a winning product on the floor for him; it's about saying he owns a basketball team, it's a place for him to give jobs to his family and in laws, it's a means for him to get to pal around with other rich guys.

In conclusion, we just need GAF to pool together enough money to buy the team.

Rodeo Clown said:
In conclusion, we just need GAF to pool together enough money to buy the team.

lmao

gaf would be the most disfunctional front office in the history of the nba

oh and for pc gamers who have played crysis, is that and warhead worth 25 bucks just for a play through? or is the whole thing just a lot of flashy and pretty stuff with the core gameplay being really generic? (as in its the same shit over and over again)

ph33nix said:
lmao

gaf would be the most disfunctional front office in the history of the nba

oh and for pc gamers who have played crysis, is that and warhead worth 25 bucks just for a play through? or is the whole thing just a lot of flashy and pretty stuff with the core gameplay being really generic? (as in its the same shit over and over again)

I'd say wait for a Steam sale if you don't mind using the service. Both were on sale for I believe $12 during the xmas sale.

Rodeo Clown

ph33nix said:
Nah, Crysis is fun, and messing around with suit powers is awesome, but both games are pretty short. Wait.

diehard

Fleer
charsace said:
The only thing redick and jimmer have in common is shooting. Redick is a better defender, bigger and quicker.
No, he isn't quicker, and Jimmer has far better handles. He's also just a more explosive scorer.

Only get Crysis if you have a really nice GPU in your computer.

diehard

Fleer
Rodeo Clown said:
Anything from the last 3 years would play it. My 8800GT played it fine back in 08.
Half the entertainment of Crysis was the graphics to me, you'll need a 58XX or a GTX 280 or above to really get the most out of it.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
ImperialConquest said:
Two game suspension on Bynum is fucking bullshit.

A single game? Maaaybe.

Two is just Stern prepping for playoff shenanigans.
Repeat offender.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I can't take this shit anymore. I'm a 20 year Knick fan. I've simply had it with these inconsistent idiots. And Fuck D'Antoni.

I'm becoming a New York Nuggets fan. That's right, I said it.

Derwind

Knicks still have a good two more seasons to continue rebuilding. I still say they should make a run at getting a good center, I mean that spot is a glaring hole in there team.

And D'antoni ball is meant specifically for offensive players to bail out the team's lack of defense, its not built to last in the upper rounds of the playoffs.

But the Knicks have both A'mare & Melo, which they can build around for the long haul.

I mean I'm not a knicks fans at all, in fact, I'd probably laugh to myself a bit if they fell apart right now(though considerably less than if the cHeat fell apart). But lets not start with the doom & gloom so early.

What I mean to say is, the Knicks don't need this season at all, if they wanted to they could cash it in because they have promise right now. They just need to build on what they already have and grow more as a team, at least past one quick season make-over.

Give it time I say.

Derwind said:
Knicks still have a good two more seasons to continue rebuilding. I still say they should make a run at getting a good center, I mean that spot is a glaring hole in there team.

And D'antoni ball is meant specifically for offensive players to bail out the team's lack of defense, its not built to last in the upper rounds of the playoffs.

But the Knicks have both A'mare & Melo, which they can build around for the long haul.

I mean I'm not a knicks fans at all, in fact, I'd probably laugh to myself a bit if they fell apart right now(though considerably less than if the cHeat fell apart). But lets not start with the doom & gloom so early.

What I mean to say is, the Knicks don't need this season at all, if they wanted to they could cash it in because they have promise right now. They just need to build on what they already have and grow more as a team, at least past one quick season make-over.

Give it time I say.

Amar'e has 2 years after this one left in his career before his knees explode, you can't build for the long haul with him.

LovingSteam said:
I'd say wait for a Steam sale if you don't mind using the service. Both were on sale for I believe $12 during the xmas sale.

Both are actually on sale for a combined 25 dollars at the EA store right now and it ends this weekend. I think my PC can run it max since I just got a new rig (I have a 6950/6970)

I think based on how it sounds (short) and considering I have other shit that hasn't even been touched I think I will wait till it becomes dirt cheap. thanks guys

and lol at the people panicking over the knicks today. they will be fine and come back in this game

SamuraiX-

I see the Knicks are struggling a little bit offensively against the juggernaut defense of the Milwaukee Bucks.

And SMFH @ Lakers fans complaining about the suspension. Beasley easily could have broken his arm on that play and you could shit sure tell that Bynum didn't give a single fuck.

The dog pound of Odom and Barnes coming over to start shit too probably didn't help.

dream

ph33nix said:
Both are actually on sale for a combined 25 dollars at the EA store right now and it ends this weekend. I think my PC can run it max since I just got a new rig (I have a 6950/6970)

I think based on how it sounds (short) and considering I have other shit that hasn't even been touched I think I will wait till it becomes dirt cheap. thanks guys

and lol at the people panicking over the knicks today. they will be fine and come back in this game

$25 is already pretty cheap for both Crysis games.

I'd get it just to see what your new system can do.

Derwind

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Amar'e has 2 years after this one left in his career before his knees explode, you can't build for the long haul with him.

Well not unless they get someone to help soak up his minutes so his knees won't expire as quick but yes you're right, you can't build around those knees. :/

Rodeo Clown

Anthony Randolph playing well again. Shame he's buried on the bench behind HoF talent like Anthony Tolliver and Nikola Pekovic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom