• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derrick-williams.jpg

All according to Keikaku.

xnipx

McGee falls for the pump fake every fucking time. He's lucky Gordon isn't a filthy flopper cuz that coulda been three easy fts if he didn't make it

I hope blatche and shard never wear a wizards uniform again

Black Mamba said:
If they somehow lost all 6, they have another game vs LAL too. That would mean Lakers could lose 1 of the next 6 and if they beat Spurs, Lakers have the lead.

LOL WIZ!

WTF @ ref reversal.

Even in that scenario (SAS goes 0-6, LAL goes 5-1), Spurs would be up 1.0 games over them after 6 games. The Lakers would then have to beat the Spurs to even the head-2-head, and continue winning against conference rivals to outdo the Spurs' conference record.

Considering LAL's remaining schedule is probably the hardest in the league, I'd say the probability of this is maybe .1, .2 percent.

But I think we should keep talking about it like its remotely possible.

The Crimson Blur said:
Even in that scenario (SAS goes 0-6, LAL goes 5-1), Spurs would be up 1.0 games over them after 6 games. The Lakers would then have to beat the Spurs to even the head-2-head, and continue winning against conference rivals to outdo the Spurs' conference record.

Considering LAL's remaining schedule is probably the hardest in the league, I'd say the probability of this is maybe .1, .2 percent.

But I think we should keep talking about it like its remotely possible.

Lakers have only 4 road games left, their schedule is actually pretty okay. I know the SOS is decent, but they are home. And it's not the toughest schedule, for sure.

I don't see Spurs losing more than 4 so it's moot, but in a scenario where 0-6 and 5-1 happens, you have to admit it's in play. 60/40 probably.

How many times is the color guy going to declare this a ball game? He says it every single time the game comes back within 3 points.
Edit: What a way to get your first triple double.

SamuraiX-

Griffin caps off the first triple double of his career with an assist to Randy Foye for the 3-point dagger in a double overtime game.

You can't write this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom