• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

Black Mamba said:
Starters got control back. I hope the bench can do better in the 3rd quarter. It's about time they show up.

Come on Blazers. Pull this out.

why do you want portland to win?

nvm that would mean noh stays in their seed and we face them in stead of portland.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Refs are fucking CUNTS. No foul on any of that?? If the shoe was on the other foot...

Omiee said:
why do you want portland to win?

nvm that would mean noh stays in their seed and we face them in stead of portland.

And it gets OKC 1 game further from Dallas. Avoid Portland and OKC as long as possible.

reilo

Can't wait for Westbrook to miss those shots against Denver in the first round and Thunder get their ass handed to them as Denver runs through that ass.

Damn, and Portland is @ SAS tomorrow. Was hoping they could get this one. Now Lakers gotta beat NOH to keep Portland the same distance away.

Kobe has looked a bit more spry on defense, tonight. Lakers could definitely use that going forward. Now get the bench going!

Omiee

Black Mamba said:
Damn, and Portland is @ SAS tomorrow. Was hoping they could get this one. Now Lakers gotta beat NOH to keep Portland the same distance away.

Kobe has looked a bit more spry on defense, tonight. Lakers could definitely use that going forward. Now get the bench going!

yeah i think its pretty likely we will win this game tonight.
but man i feel bad for portland facing SAS already tomorrow, no worries though they had a tough game as well.

KingGondo

Banned
Good win, played a great first half and Westbrook saved our asses in the second.

I'd rather play Denver in the first round anyway. "Running through that ass" won't work in the playoffs.

Owzers

I don't want to see OKC or Denver lose in the first round, Denver needs to throw a game or two to let Portland take their spot and give the Mavericks a heart attack.

reilo

Omiee said:
durant looks pissed or disapointed, what did i miss?
Gerald showed him what it means to be a man. Durant missed every fieldgoal since 4:33 in the first half.

Pkaz01

Anyone else hoping the hornets fall out of the playoff spot (besides rockets and suns fans)? Without west they are just going to be an easy match up forever any of the top 4 in the west. Seems like a waste of a spot when there are two teams that would bring better entertainment.

Owzers

sillymonkey321 said:
I don't want to see OKC or Denver lose in the first round, Denver needs to throw a game or two to let Portland take their spot and give the Mavericks a heart attack.

*watches mavs/suns game*

Mavericks are an elite team.

Wish Phil would let Andrew play it out a few more minutes with the fouls. No reason to sit him right away when he can always use Lamar to close out.

What's with all the players falling down this quarter? Everyone running into their own guys, too.

reilo said:
Refs are fucking CUNTS. No foul on any of that?? If the shoe was on the other foot...

Late, but if this was the Wallace drive, that was bullshit.

Still, I want to see them vs Denver in the 1st Round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom