• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
The Crimson Blur said:
I don't get why everyone thinks thats so hard. Thats a below average schedule for us. Southwest division is a bitch like that.

Don't overrate the Bulls so much. They are still a dark horse. Their record isn't as impressive as everyone is making it out to be...Central division is the weakest division in all of sports. Plus they are inexperienced. Even if we lose HCA to them, I won't really care. Its not like they'll be in the finals anyway.

Wait, when did I overrate the Bulls? I've repeatedly stated that I don't think, nor do I expect them to win the title this year.

bad close. Bench still not contributing at all. First 4 minutes of the 4th will be pivotal for them.

Drew and Lamar with the Bs I presume. Someone needs to get going, already.

edit: Luke playing PF!? ugh.

oh come on, Aaron Gray is 300lbs and he flops on minimal contact.

Why does Luke always insist on shooting 3s. You're only good as posting up smaller players. That's it.

NomarTyme said:
Shitty flop and the Refs bit it HARD!

It was really a shameful flop. Dude is huge. 7'1, 275lbs or whatever. How do you get fooled by that flop?

Shannon hit 2 shots in a row, but now the bench can't do shit again. Get Lamar in. Phil fucked up by not letting Drew play a couple minutes in the 3rd.

giri said:
Also, FUCKING LOL.

Vince isn't even a starter anymore, dudley stole his spot.

Thats why you got traded, Vince.

Waste of potential.

This is hard game to watch--even though Barea made that, he still sucks. How does he still have a job?

giri

Black Mamba said:
It was really a shameful flop. Dude is huge. 7'1, 275lbs or whatever. How do you get fooled by that flop?

Shannon hit 2 shots in a row, but now the bench can't do shit again. Get Lamar in. Phil fucked up by not letting Drew play a couple minutes in the 3rd.
Is this one where he drew an offensive foul or something? because if it is, it's not really his fault, the rules retarded. It basically says you HAVE to be knocked over to draw a foul. It basically is written to encourage the flop. I remember shaq in PHX flopping when playing against orlando and i think it was pietrus? drove at him. People asked how pietrus could knock down that man mountain...

giri

Boombloxer said:
Waste of potential.

This is hard game to watch--even though Barea made that, he still sucks. How does he still have a job?
It's also a nice compliment to Dudley. I can't speak well enough of that guy.

Also, the new game cast blows.

giri said:
Is this one where he drew an offensive foul or something? because if it is, it's not really his fault, the rules retarded. It basically says you HAVE to be knocked over to draw a foul. It basically is written to encourage the flop. I remember shaq in PHX flopping when playing against orlando and i think it was pietrus? drove at him. People asked how pietrus could knock down that man mountain...

He was barely touched and the he falls what seems to be the wrong way. I mean, I get why they do it, but how the refs fall for that one..

Anyway, Bynum took over this game. Good to see the bench actually feed him in the post. Wonder if Phil puts in the starters to close it out (with Lamar) or rides this out. I'd make the switch.

Kobe attacking the hole tonight more than usual. Prepping for 1st round matchup!?

Silly turnovers here. Good to Blake stay in the game, though.

Good win for LAL, overall. Bench did some better stuff in the 2nd half. Defense was great all game long. This really is the best matchup possible for LAL.

Lakers don't play til Thursday vs Dallas and then they play Friday in Utah. That's annoying.

Phoenix would help LAL immensely if they could pull this one out.

Anth0ny

Wow, judging from how shit Boston is playing and how well Miami is playing, they might steal that 2 spot from them.

Which is amazing, because Knicks vs. Heat first round would be an amazing matchup, given how similar their teams are built. Also, ALL STARS EVERYWHERE.

Boston would fuck NY up, but Sixers/Heat could still be a nice series if it happens.

Cloudy

Banned
giri said:
You musta had your eyes closed 3 times this year then.

- LeBron didn't play first game
- Bosh was 1-18 in the second
- Bulls won on some gift fts for Deng in the third game

Those games mean nothing except HCA for Bulls. I would bet money that Miami would destroy them in a series. Especially if Bron has to watch Rose hoist MVP in game 1 lol

giri

Cloudy said:
- LeBron didn't play one game
- Bosh was 1-18 another
- Bulls won on some gift fts for Deng in the 3rd game

Those games mean nothing except HCA for Bulls. I would bet money that Miami would destroy them in a series. Especially if Bron has to watch Rose hoist MVP in game 1 lol
Boozer was out one, Noah another. The excuses you make there sound like the excuses Heat apologists have made all year. The wins were legit, and miami have strugled against defensive teams all year. Chicago have a better chance of beating the heat in 7, than the other way around. I"m not saying it won't be close, but i'd expect chicago to take it out.

SamuraiX-

giri said:
Also, FUCKING LOL.

Vince isn't even a starter anymore, dudley stole his spot.

Thats why you got traded, Vince.

Wow, really?

That is fucking awesome.

Mad respect for Gentry for finally growing some balls and not giving a fuck about his contract and who he used to be.

Cloudy said:

2nqgs20.gif

Cloudy said:

Did boozer and noah play in all those?

Anyway, it will be an ECF series most likely, so Rose will have MVP in the Orlando series. I'm not convinced that Miami gets by Boston in round 2 at all.

Kogepan

Black Mamba said:
Good win for LAL, overall. Bench did some better stuff in the 2nd half. Defense was great all game long. This really is the best matchup possible for LAL.

Lakers don't play til Thursday vs Dallas and then they play Friday in Utah. That's annoying.

Phoenix would help LAL immensely if they could pull this one out.

Chris Paul is just SOOOo disappointing this year. With West out i would have expected him to raise his game...4/10, 10 points, 9 assists?

giri

Black Mamba said:
Did boozer and noah play in all those?

Anyway, it will be an ECF series most likely, so Rose will have MVP in the Orlando series. I'm not convinced that Miami gets by Boston in round 2 at all.
Miami won't get past the Celtics in the second round.

Kogepan said:
Chris Paul is just SOOOo disappointing this year. With West out i would have expected him to raise his game...4/10, 10 points, 9 assists?

He was 22 and 12 last game or something, right?

Not much CP3 can do against LAL. Lakers defense made it really hard for him to get shots off.

That said, CP3 has at least about 4-5 passes that should have been assists but the dude just blew a wide open shot. But you're not competing with the Lakers with a small front line and a no one to make Kobe work hard on offense.

CP3 made some really nice assists too. He has a unique court vision.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
ph33nix said:
No it's not. Thinking that Landry Fields should be ROTY over Blake Griffin is.

I have biases I admit to. The fact of the matter is that I'm not delusional enough to believe he will or can win. I've said as much.

Cloudy on the other hand firmly believes the Heat will smoke the Bulls.

dream

Uh, they leave Kidd open for a 3? Really?

I cannot imagine being a legit Suns fan. I'm only rooting for them to get in the playoffs and I'm already frustrated and aggravated.

giri said:
Miami won't get past the Celtics in the second round.

Everyone seems to forget this. I can see the Bulls beating Miami, Celtics are a different story, 7 games easy.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Frye.
C'mon son!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom